Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:14 am  Post subject: WinonaNET - PS3 Stats Offline! EA's Fault  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
From the team behind the SSX Global Event Finder and Tracker comes...

WinonaNET - http://ssx.ozmonet.com/

Log in with your Ridernet account and be sure to select the proper system. ::: EA / Origin / Ridernet Password Reset - https://www.ea.com/profile/login

Features:
  • AwesomeScore(tm) - Using some highly advanced mathmatics, you can see how good (or bad) you are compared to other riders.
  • VERSUS MODE! Directly compare your stats with your rival!
  • OVER 3,000 RIDERS and their SCORES!
  • OVER 50,000 SCOREBOARD ENTRIES TO BEAT!
  • CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARDS now active
  • Click on a score in Explore Records and get proof of your score!
  • View highlighted community member's global events from BOTH SYSTEMS!
  • Click on the trackname to bring up the brackets for that race!
  • Displays your current global events in a sexy sortable fashion
  • Shows your recently ended events so you can see where you placed

Known Issues:
  • Certificates do not show your BEST time for a track. The poorly designed datafeed broke that. I estimate a fix shortly.
  • Does NOT support Internet Explorer. IE just does not like to comply with standards, use Chrome or Safari. Firefox has a few rending issues, but you shouldn't be using Internet Explorer anyway, noob..

If you have problems, do NOT reply here. I will ignore you, because you did not follow instructions. Instead, click the [Debug] button, and PM me the number that shows on the next screen. I know some forum members are retarded so I'll say it again, if you have problems, do NOT reply here.

Sample Data

There are plenty of things to click on!

Last edited by ticklemeozmo on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:14 am, edited 19 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:22 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #3
XBL: Xedec
PSN: MrXedec
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
PSN: VengefulTorture
that's pretty sweet! Bummer though i tried to log in and it went to my other PSN that i don't use :( Any way to have it bring up a list of your PSN's?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
No. I have no way of knowing your accounts or anything about you. Check all your email accounts or try a password reset on EAs site. If you have trouble logging in, i cannot help. I do not control the authentication at all. Dont mention this on their forums. I am sure its a violation. :) just tell them you have trouble logging into the ridernet iphone app.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:08 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
PSN: VengefulTorture
ticklemeozmo wrote:
No. I have no way of knowing your accounts or anything about you. Check all your email accounts or try a password reset on EAs site. If you have trouble logging in, i cannot help. I do not control the authentication at all. Dont mention this on their forums. I am sure its a violation. :) just tell them you have trouble logging into the ridernet iphone app.

Yeah sorry i also didn't read your entire post.. i was excited. I'll try that thanks dude

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
PSN: new one - PM me
"Je valide" => Niiiice!!

I like seeing all my events in diamond color :evillaugh

Great stuff Oz.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
very cool. nice job. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Use your site at your own risk. This site may violate your terms of service with another company and as a result your account with them may be suspended or terminated.

:eek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
PSN: Clawz114
gondee wrote:
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Use your site at your own risk. This site may violate your terms of service with another company and as a result your account with them may be suspended or terminated.

:eek

Think I'll pass on this one :heh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:26 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET  
Since the site mimics a current iPhone app by another company, you are technically violating the Terms of Service. However, I have it on good authority that due to the so little traffic it generates, it will be ignored, and you should be safe.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:17 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/08  
Request for Featured Riders:

I'm looking for people who still play on a DAILY basis to be members of the Featured Riders. I'm only looking for about 4 or so from EACH platform.

Being a "featured rider" allows others to view YOUR scoreboard as either bragging rights or just plain showing off :)

Just log into WinonaNET -and- PM me to let me know you are interested!

P.S. There are no shenanigans, it's completely safe.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/08  
Dude, part of me wonders why EA hasn't done this already, requiring one of it's fans has done it for them. How awesome would this be on the SSX website? EA should take note. Mad props. :china

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/08  
For those of you who like it and use it, can you give it some love and trust over on Reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/r/SSX/comments/uyck0/winonanet_ssx_online_global_event_tracker/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/12  
XBL: raw talent
PSN: g0mbl3rr (zero for the o)
I've got a problem. I'm intellectually disabled. Jk. This looks awesome bro. I hope it succeeds.

Rolling Thunder 3:13 http://www.expresso.net/Rider/Ride/Lap/854195662

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/08  
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #3
XBL: iTofu
:thumbsup Nice.

Maybe when I'm in long global events I'll check if I still have diamond while I'm at work.

ticklemeozmo wrote:
P.S. There are no shenanigans, it's completely safe.
This is when I wake up to my account being hacked... Just playing... Not really sure why anyone would bother to hack a EA/Origin account.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/12  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
This is incredible. It provides critical information, which is basically you currently GE bracket for the events you entered in, and well... It has a nice look too. Coming from one person, this is really, really great.

Obviously I'm a sucker for more and more features, but you've done a great job and I hope you improve everything and everyone starts taking your site with more and more consideration, using it for all their GE needs daily.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/12  
SUPER AWESOME UPDATE!!

GOOD NEWS: I just found the codes for EXPLORE TIMES and ITEMS!!
BAD NEWS: It only keeps two (2) weeks worth of data.

You should log in IMMEDIATELY to make sure I can save your last two (2) weeks worth of DATA!! NO, I cannot grab your awesome run you did last month, it only saves TWO WEEKS worth of data.

I should have the data ready to be used by next week!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - with EXPLORE TIMES!  
Shit dude, fantastic work.

So with this new Explore data... could you theoretically make your own scoreboard..?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - with EXPLORE TIMES!  
Not just any scoreboard, a CROSS-PLATFORM scoreboard. Hopefully, just in time for Level 12. ;) Or I could auto-submit scores to Merq's scoreboard, it doesn't matter, once you pull the data, you can do anything with it. All you need is a good idea and time to code.

I'm just a datawhore.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 am  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - with EXPLORE TIMES!  
Hohoho! You could even put GE scores on that couldn't ya? Man, this has a TON of potential.

What are you thinking of doing with items?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - with EXPLORE TIMES!  
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #3
XBL: iTofu
Wow! That's impressive, I'll make sure to log in more frequently now, I usually do a lot more explore than global events.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - with EXPLORE TIMES!  
ticklemeozmo wrote:
Not just any scoreboard, a CROSS-PLATFORM scoreboard. Hopefully, just in time for Level 12. ;) Or I could auto-submit scores to Merq's scoreboard, it doesn't matter, once you pull the data, you can do anything with it. All you need is a good idea and time to code.

I'm just a datawhore.

Wow, that's pretty amazing tbh. Good work. :thumbsup

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/12  
XBL: Bildi
Awesome work ticklemeozmo. :thumbsup

ticklemeozmo wrote:
SUPER AWESOME UPDATE!!

GOOD NEWS: I just found the codes for EXPLORE TIMES and ITEMS!!
BAD NEWS: It only keeps two (2) weeks worth of data.

You should log in IMMEDIATELY to make sure I can save your last two (2) weeks worth of DATA!! NO, I cannot grab your awesome run you did last month, it only saves TWO WEEKS worth of data.

I should have the data ready to be used by next week!!

I just logged in and it has scores I set 21 days ago! Maybe it saves for a longer period if you aren't setting many scores (I only have four)?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - UPDATED 2012/Jun/12  
Bildi wrote:
I just logged in and it has scores I set 21 days ago! Maybe it saves for a longer period if you aren't setting many scores (I only have four)?
Yeah, two notes on the data stored. The events were either 30 updates or 3 weeks worth of data, and the items seem to only be legendary items (probably as a "Your friend just found a legendary item in the store!") message that was never implemented.

Please be patient as I enter times and tracks in for explore. If you see a clearly good time with a "none" medal, I haven't updated it yet. The same with tracks of all numbers, I have to figure out what drop that number is. Be patient, it will look sexy soon enough...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Announcing: WinonaNET - with EXPLORE TIMES!  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
I've logged in on both accounts of SSXmerqurycity as you asked me :)

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 11 [ 260 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11