Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:58 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is your favourite SSX 2012 Character?
Mac 16%  16%  [ 26 ]
Zoe 8%  8%  [ 13 ]
Tane 9%  9%  [ 15 ]
Kaori 19%  19%  [ 31 ]
Elise 8%  8%  [ 14 ]
Moby 5%  5%  [ 9 ]
Psymon 4%  4%  [ 7 ]
Ty 11%  11%  [ 19 ]
Alex 4%  4%  [ 7 ]
Eddie 10%  10%  [ 16 ]
Griff 5%  5%  [ 8 ]
Travis 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 167
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:13 am  Post subject: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
I would have to go with Eddie and Psymon, despite his new design, he's a pretty cool character, even if he is nothing like the original Psymon lol :)
I think this game would really benefit from giving characters more unique tricks or customization (Hint hint next game Todd :) ) to make each character have their own distinct feel/style.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
XBL: speed0fsound7
My favorite is Eddie by far but out of all the new characters Ty is my favorite.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
Yeah I definitely think Ty is the best new character, although I like Alex and can see her coming back in the next game.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Thor.

Then Kaori.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:40 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
XBL: MdX MaxX
Zoe's always been my favorite. Eddie's become a favorite (mostly because of all his nostalgic quotes) and I've really enjoyed Tane as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: iWolfe2327
Kaori!! Hands down.

I also like Travis' character because he is basically another Mac, but yet not Mac. Still a Mac fan, but don't use him much thanks to Kaori.

And Elise! Decided to pick a racing character and she was the one!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: Kinomi_XD
Mac, Kaori is a close second.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
XBL: Harajuku Trap
Zoe and Kaori were my favorites, but Ty earned some cool points when I did his deadly decent. "Nah, you go back. I'm getting out here" *jumps into whiteout*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
I tend to alter between Alex and Kaori, depending on whether I want to go fast or do tricks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
XBL: Bildi
Zoe, then probably Alex. I think I'll like Eddie too but haven't even selected him yet. Even though he's bastardised, Psymon is OK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: TheEvilPengy
Eddie, Tane, Mac

I'm starting to like Psymon but his voice is WAY WAY too similar to [luther]. Also his face...
*shudder*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
XBL: TruGamer97
Eddie, Ty, Griff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: ruf-home
:D [eliseontour] :D elise the best

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: DreadRandal
I've traditionally chosen Zoe over all others, but If I had to pick a new person per game, (minus OT and Blur, I don't really remember much about those newbs.)

As they were all new in SSX vanilla, Zoe.

With Tricky, it was sort of a toss up between Marisol and Eddie. She was fast and had the funniest line in Tricky and David Arquette was fun to listen to.

In 3 it was Allegra. (Still don't understand why she didn't ship with the game. Baffled, really.)

I can't remember enough about the ones in OT and Blur, since in OT you couldn't mold them and in Blur they talk less than Travis does in this game.

In SSX DD, I'd have to say Tane. When he sings the wrong words to songs it makes me laugh. "Did you ever know that I'm your heeeerooo?" and "Smoooooke under wa-ter, Fi-yer engine guy!" are great examples. I'm still waiting to hear " 'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy!"

Actually, I like them all, really. To some degree or another. (Well, except for one. I've known people like Nate in real life, they left some of the worst impressions on me of what a human being can be and I immensely disliked playing him. I couldn't get him maxxed soon enough.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
Kaori. I still don't particularly like the new Kaori, but she'll always be my favorite. :)

Eddie's my second favorite. He looks great, his sig trick is amazing, and he has awesome lines and pre/post-event animations.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
XBL: KKBox
My favorite is and always will be Elise Riggs! She's been my girl from the start! Alex Moreau is a close second, which makes sense, seeing as she's similar to Elise in some ways.

I'm sure Allegra would've been one of my favorites had she made it into this game like she so deserved to! I fell in love with her playing SSX 3 in the weeks leading up to the release of SSX 2012!

I also like Zoe, Kaori, Psymon, and Tane. But nowhere near as much as I love Elise and Alex.

EDIT: I've changed my mind! Elise, Kaori, and Tane are my big three, and Alex is a close fourth. The rest are all right.

Last edited by SSXuberfan#1 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Kaori, Mac, then Tane for me. :)

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
XBL: joejakt
Mac is my favorite. But Moby, Ty, and Tane all tie for a close second.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: WindowsV
Mac all the way! He was the character I used in SSX Tricky back when I was just a kid. Good times!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
Psymon, Thor and Tane.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: LilG912912
Kaori, Mac, and Eddie equally but Kaori is my main tho.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
Mac or Ty. Ty is just such a joker ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
Eddie has to be #1 for me :D. He is as funny as a the LOL. And he makes me LOL

Ty #2 Newbie, Funny Also, Challenger, Love his Signature trick and his a real risk taker :heh

Mac #3 Old School Rider. Loved him from the original to 2012 :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
After finishing World Tour mode, I still didn't know which character I wanted to use. After some thought, though, it came down to four or so characters, and I ended up going with Kaori.

Awhile after reaching level 10 with her, however, I decided to level up another character to add some variety to things, and I ended up using Zoe to get the million-credit snowflake, shooting her to a low level 9. Afterward, I did several Geotag runs to level her up to 10, since collecting several Geotags on a run not only nets you a bunch of credits, but a bunch of XP as well.

Funnily enough, I use Zoe exclusively for race and survive events, while I use Kaori exclusively for Trick events (Of course, that may be because I have the Legendary Rocket Board for Zoe :thumbsup ). I also prefer Zoe's outfit and color swaps over Kaori's.

Now, am I the only one that uses a specific character for a certain type of event?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite SSX (2012) Character?  
PSN: Jabeel786
Tane: Mainly race and armour DDs
Ty: Everything else

Tane's teenage mutant ninja turtle personality I was surprised and put off by. After seeing his comic I imagined him to be like some sliiightly mature chilled out kind of guy. I'm happy with his general look though :)

Ty grew alot on me after hearing him. I was quite critical at first but I really like him now.

Griff has the best look I think. But he's childish personality in the helicopter scenes is a bit... =/

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 43 posts ]  1, 2