Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Did It Work?
Style Mile Worked :yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Style Mile Didn't Work :no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Peak 2 Jam Worked :yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Peak 2 Jam Didn't Work :no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
All Peak Jam Worked :yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
All Peak Jam Didn't Work :no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I Didn't Bother Trying! :D 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
I Don't Have Time To Try :mad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I Can't Try! :cry 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:50 am  Post subject: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
I Thought Of An Epic Line For Style Mile, Peak 2 Jam And All Peak Jam! For Some Reason, I Never Tried Them. Can Someone Do It For Me? My Game Broke.

Style Mile:
As Soon As You Start, Enter The Wormhole On The Left. You Stay In Until You Get 11,500 pts. And Wait For The Auto Reset To Reset You. Then, Find The Nearest Rail And Do The Weird 180 Trick (http://merqurycity.com/ssx_forum/knowledge/kb_show.php?id=110 - Go To The Bottom) Until You Get Your Combo Up To 30x Or As Close To 30x As Possible. Then, Find The Loop Rail And Do That Glitch Where You Just Stay There (http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx3/glitches/sm_1bil.wmv). Whoever Performed This Got About 1,000,000,000 pts. In 45 Mins. If We Used The Wormhole We Could Have More Time there. We Could Earn 25,000,000 Or More If Wormhole Is Used In 1 Minute, Which Is What I'd Expect The Time Left To Be. After That Minute, You Should Have About 35 (Guess) Seconds Left. Then, You Should Get Off And Hurry To The Finish Line But If You Consider Yourself As A Good Racer, You Might Want To Stay On For Another 5-10 Sec. If You Think You Got Off Too Early, DON'T WORRY! You Will Go Past The Second Loop. Don't Do The Glitch Again As You Won't Have Time But You Could Try Doing What Rastapo Did In His Style Mile Master Run (http://www.merqurycity.net/masters/movies/ssx3/rastapo_stylemile_9.2mil.wmv - Almost The End). Then Go To The Finish line And Enjoy Your EPIC Score Of About 25M! :pimp

More To Come Later Today! :yes

In The Poll, Select For Each One If It Worked Or Not. Or You Could Just Select "Didn't Bother Trying" If You... Didn't Bother Trying! :heh

Last edited by Kubi on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINE! (If It Even Works)  
Peak 2 Jam:
As Soon As You Start, Don't Worry About What To Do As You Don't Have To Do Anything Specific. All You Have To Do Is Freeride Around. The Only Thing You Have To Do Is Make Sure You Get To Red Station (Right After Ruthless And Just Before Style Mile) In Time And That You Have SUPERUBER Spelled Out. It Doesn't Matter If You Don't But It's Better If You Do. Then, You Perform The Lodge Glitch (http://www.megavideo.com/?d=HUH7GQS0). As Soon As It Resets You, Run To The Rail On Your Right And Do The Weird 180 trick (knowledge/kb_show.php?id=110 - Go To The Bottom) Until You Get Your Combo Up To 30x Or As Close To 30x As Possible. Make Sure You Stay On The Rail So You Can Get UBER. Get Off The Rail And Continue Your Way Down The Rail On The Left (Near Those Rocks, Near The Lodge). Do The Alpine Star Of The Rail And Keep On Going. If You Can, Hit That Tiny Rail And At The Highest Point, Jump And Do A Stoneage (If It's Even Possible). As You Enter Style Mile, Use The Glitch Where You Jump Out Next To The Rock. I Know You Can Enter Normally But If You Do That Glitch, You Can Catch More Air Time. Then, Race To Style Mile. Catch As Much Rails And Do As Much Uber Rails As Possible. Then, When Style Mile Starts, Stop So You Can Get All You Points From The Combo. Then, Enter The Wormhole And The Rest Is Just The Same. :lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:08 pm  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
If you're talking about finding more time to use the Rail Glitch, it's not a perfect line. :no It's a cheating line. :poke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 pm  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
Gravitude MVP
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
You can get over 70M on SM with the rail glitch if done perfectly. I think my best is about 63M, but I haven't tried too much. You don't want to use wired180 with the rail glitch, it's useless. The only thing that matters is staying on the rail as long as possible, getting maximum rail breadth (rail distance is what racks up the bonus points, not rail time), and wiggling the analog stick at a particular speed to get 193k bonus most of the time (wiggle too fast and you'll get the lower ones, like 40k, 70k, 90k, 120k, whatever the numbers are).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:31 am  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
At Least You Would Still Possibly Beat The Score. But! Please Don't Use It For The Scoreboard As I Want To Try First. I Just NEED To Buy That Game!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 pm  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
Gravitude MVP
The rail glitch is not allowed for the scoreboard...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:41 pm  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
someone could say that before i spent 3 hours making my calculations and finding videos and stuff!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
Gravitude MVP
Heheh, it should be obvious, because if it was allowed, then the scoreboard would have many such scores.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:14 am  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
soooooo, it's probably the end of this thread

we got the conclusion, i learned a lesson (of a pro! WOOHOO!)
there's no point of posting anymore...

so, bye!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 am  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
You have a family that loves you!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:59 am  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
I don't mean I'll go forever. I'm just sayin' this thread is probably finished

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 am  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
gondee wrote:
archie wrote:
Cant believe times of 1:40 have been accepted for the all peak races, whats skilful about sitting in a wormhole and bypassing 8minutes of racing.

I suppose nothing really. But we decided a while ago that the Peak Races would be the areas where people could use all those glitches that SSX 3 has in abundance, to see how low they could get the Peak Races.

Good to see you again archie. :)

If you can use any glitch in peak races, why can't you do that in peak jams?

Last edited by Kubi on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:49 pm  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
Gravitude MVP
Because the rail glitch is so ridiculously cheap that it ruins any semblance of competitive spirit. Using multiple wormholes in the same run does take skill, and the relatively new Lodge Glitch (also cheap but not as bad as the rail glitch) more or less creates two new tracks that can be somewhat fun.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:57 am  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
Yes, clicking a button once every time the stance changes is definitely skilful

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 pm  Post subject: Re: PERFECT LINES! (If They Even Work) :D  
Gravitude MVP
The skillful part is getting into the wormhole perfectly and reseting at the perfect time, and this multiple times on the same course. And more importantly, racing the non-wormhole parts.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]