Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:09 am

Edit: My best is 12,133,250 :woot

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnD3-stYRbs[/youtube] Props to YoshiExcel, the WR holder for 4 years. :china
Thanks to 9EDDY2 and THL for their Youtube videos. :cheers
Last edited by KES on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:31 am

Holy shit, hahahaha. Awesome work dude. Wish it was live, how much was the big trick worth?

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:51 am

alpmaster wrote:Holy shit, hahahaha. Awesome work dude. Wish it was live, how much was the big trick worth?

A little over 10 mil. I had ~2 mil x 5 + bonuses.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:10 pm

KES I just watched your youtube video and it was fantastic!!!!!!:cheers you broke the 10 million barrier! congratulations! :cheers

Did it take long to get that?

Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:54 pm

9EDDY2 wrote:KES I just watched your youtube video and it was fantastic!!!!!!:cheers you broke the 10 million barrier! congratulations! :cheers

Did it take long to get that?

Thank you! :cheers

It isn't difficult but it does take a bit of luck. In that run I was fortunate to catch a very weak air current.

11+ mil is possible with a perfect run. :china

Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Hahaha, well, cheers KES. :cheers We all wanted to see how high it would go and now we know. :D Be sure to submit that to the scoreboard with either that vid or a screenshot.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:01 am

maybe 12 million is possible? anybody who have thoughts about that?

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:10 am

9EDDY2 wrote:maybe 12 million is possible? anybody who have thoughts about that?

If 11 million is currently possible, it would take an additional ~35 seconds to reach 12 million. :eek

Is there a significantly faster way to run the course? :???

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:12 am

KES wrote:
9EDDY2 wrote:maybe 12 million is possible? anybody who have thoughts about that?

If 11 million is currently possible, it would take an additional ~35 seconds to reach 12 million. :eek

It just popped into my mind without thinking it over actually so I agree with you because I don't think there's any faster way. and yeah like you mentioned before 11 million is possible.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:13 am

great job KES, you have knocked down the last 1st place record i had. =D i always wondered who would ever go for it.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:14 pm

KES wrote:

I don't think so - your best bet would be to max out the ubers per jump. The problem with that is you're never sure when you're going to land, so it's risky.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 pm

l'll try to score 12 million ok try to rail down everthing for more ponits and it's faster and then u will have more time to do the big ass combo so 2.7 million x5 :::: 13.5 million

good luck try the path maybe it will work. :cheers

Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:45 am

the hot legend wrote:l'll try to score 12 million ok try to rail down everthing for more ponits and it's faster and then u will have more time to do the big ass combo so 2.7 million x5 :::: 13.5 million

It's not possible to use the rails since they crisscross over the 5x. :frusty

Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 pm

KES wrote:
the hot legend wrote:l'll try to score 12 million ok try to rail down everthing for more ponits and it's faster and then u will have more time to do the big ass combo so 2.7 million x5 :::: 13.5 million

You sure about that? I think you can use the other rails.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 pm

9EDDY2 wrote:
KES wrote:

You sure about that? I think you can use the other rails.

I think the hot legend was referring to the two rails at the start of each lap. The remaining rails/pipes are fine, but they won't speed you up enough to reach 12 million.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Grinding the rails are slower than staying on the ground.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm

I honestly think the only way to go faster would be to use a wormhole, and that would invalidate the score since showoff rules say no wormholes IIRC.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:15 pm

gondee wrote:Oh man, that's been a long time. I think I missed it or forgot it - I'm sorry dude. Do I have that one?

here's the Link: http://thelegendarymaster.blip.tv/#842869
u said u were going to put it on the master runs page in the ssx on tour section like 8 months ago. but i would love it if u put it on.
it's the Big Show slopestyle Legendary run of 6 million and me holding a combo of 3.8 million and i think it's 17:07.90 long and u said u had some trouble downloading it or something but anything reply back. :china

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Okay, I grabbed it this weekend legend - I'll upload it and put it online tonight or tomorrow night. Thanks! :woot

Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 am

KES wrote:Edit: My best is 12,133,250 :woot

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnD3-stYRbs[/youtube] Props to YoshiExcel, the WR holder for 4 years. :china
Thanks to 9EDDY2 and THL for their Youtube videos. :cheers

Wow, 12.1 million on Tokyo Megaplex! :wow Well done. Was that with a wormhole?

Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 pm

I don't think there are any useful wormholes in Tokyo Megaplex.
The wormhole would need to be right after the checkpoint (mid-level), otherwise you wouldn't gain a time advantage.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Worm holes are not vaild they can't be used in showoff

sorry rules !!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:12 pm

12,1 million seems unbeatable very nice! :)

Do you have a secret technique or something because you got it so fast after the 10 million run of yours. Or maybe it's written that you should be the God of thAT track :heh Again, very nice!
Last edited by 9EDDY2 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:14 am

Thanks! :cheers
I'm no god... but I am good at the n00b course... aka Tokyo Megaplex (Unclean). :heh

The 12.1 million run uses the basic route of the 10.5 million video. Improvements:
-- 1. optimized the ubers, resulting in a large score increase
-- 2. maximized the time spent on the fan
-- 3. discovered a better way to get on/off the fan

I also found an alternate route capable of 12.5+ million. That path may be close to unbeatable. :china

Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

KES wrote:Thanks! :cheers
I'm no god... but I am good at the n00b course... aka Tokyo Megaplex (Unclean). :heh

The 12.1 million run uses the basic route of the 10.5 million video. Improvements:
-- 1. optimized the ubers, resulting in a large score increase
-- 2. maximized the time spent on the fan
-- 3. discovered a better way to get on/off the fan

I also found an alternate route capable of 12.5+ million. That path may be close to unbeatable. :china

Well at least you're certainly the best at this track for now and probably forever. When it comes to me... ehrm, well let's just say that I won't play for a LONG time because SSX got so boring, but who knows, maybe I'll return to SSX some day.

Go for the 12.5 million! :)
Post a reply