Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:11 pm  Post subject:   
just finished my first run through bioshock and WOW is it a cool game.

its visually just stunning, and the controls are perfect, and the storyline is super cool, and the moral choices are awesome, and i could go on forever.

theres a reason this game is getting 10/10 for most reviews. ITS INCREDIBLE~

seriously, the bar for FPSs has just been raised~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:26 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
i heard bioshock was too short and it doesn't have any multiplayer to it. is that true?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:16 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
It's not short for an FPS, far from it. It does not have a multiplayer yeah, however I don't think having one would fit the game.

Played Gears with Yoshi today, co-op campaign, a little of the first act only, some 20 minutes. Gonna see if I can play most of it with him but I think it'll be hard.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:50 am  Post subject:   
yeah no MP for Bioshock but it does have Downloadable content, like new levels, or plasmids, or enemies or whatever. cant wait for that to become available.

i totally agree with Baka, i dont think it would fit the game at all.

for a FPS it was a good length, but it was one of those games that no matter how long it was u wouldnt want it to end, and becasue of the DC it kinda doesnt have to. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:26 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
Burger Kev wrote:
hahah, you can't just buy it at a store?

I actually haven't seen it around anywhere. I been to a couple Targets, WalMarts, Best Buys, etc. for dorm shopping, and I checked the GH sections and I haven't ever seen Going Commando and Up Your Aresenal.

Besides it's cheaper on Amazon. :)

It came today!! Yay!! But I took my friends closing hours at work today, so I haven't gotten around to playing much of it. I think I did most of the first level. Damn, ammo is so scarce now (cause I overuse all weapons to level them up. haha).

Any idea on when I should order UYA and Deadlocked? GC might last me a week, or more, depending on how work treats me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:41 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
Order UYA asap, the game is just so great. Superior to GC in like every way, and hopefully you will find some people online to play with. I want to play GC also but my PS2 is dead, as in, I don't play it anymore so I'll wait until I get a new rig to play it on some emulator.

Edit: Deadlock is disappointing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:47 am  Post subject:   
Nah, there's no grinding, ships, plus there's so little platforming..

I say they're about even. I like UYA's ranger missions and Qwark levels, but idk, GC just has something about it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:50 pm  Post subject:   
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Haha, sorry Baka for making Gears of War tougher than it really is. im so hardheaded when it comes to those games, I SUCK. thank you very much for your patience. i am pretty much new to shooters, and im a reborn video game player, besides Tekken and SSX i never really played other things.

btw, new list in order of how much i play them:

Forza Motorsport 2 (360)GOD I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!!!

Puzzle Fighter HD REMIX (360 arcade) - very dissapointed in the online portion of it, but its not THAT bad. the new gem graphics are awesome, but they couldve done waaaay better.

Gears of War (360) finally get to see what all the hype was about. this is the best looking game ive ever seen. been gettin owned online, but playing the co op with Baka has been pretty fun. dunno if ill end up buying this game though.

GRAW 2 (360) im gettin pretty good at this game, i am really not that great at shooters, but this one i like and can see myself gettin a bit better.

Lumines Live (360 Arcade) i hate this fuckin game that i have to play it more and more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:58 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
I know how ya feel with Gears because when I got it I went through the campaign then I was getting owned badly online and I only felt like returning the game to the store and trade it for another one because it was no fun. I gave it some 3 full days of practice and it got a blast after that. Having friends helped making the game funnier also lol. I think the campaign is great also, it may be short but I think it's got some great highlights and it's fast paced and well, I really enjoy it, even now (beat it 4 times). I could see why you're probably finding the campaign a little boring (you haven't said it but it's my guess), I'm doing what I shouldn't do, ie, kill almost everyone lol. And you haven't got fully used to the controls either so.. I sent a PM to IceX yesterday but got no reply, I hope he joins us if we get to play multiplayer today.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:28 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
puzzle fighter's online is not what i expected. it would have been nice to have scores rather than how many wins you get.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 am  Post subject:   
So the past few days my gaming has been filled up by an awesome game:

WARHAWK!

Seriously it's a fucking blast online.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:09 am  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
Currently playing: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:07 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
Playing the Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Beta. Now I understand why IceX has been so hooked on the game, it is really great, and a shocking surprise as I don't like these games at all. I exploited a glitch which allowed me (and thousand others) to get the Beta LOL, it went from closed to almost open beta in 2 days. Hope I don't get banned for this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:44 pm  Post subject:   
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
You suck baka :P at least i earned my beta

But yea I love that game i debating to get for 360 or PS3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:56 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
360 for sure, it's the best platform for any multiplayer games imo, for reasons you should know lol. I like the fact it was SO easy to pick the game up, I was playing decently and killing guys as soon as I played it, considering this was the first time I played the series it's really awesome. The graphics seem a little unfinished, mainly texture-wise but it is a beta afterall.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:17 pm  Post subject:   
Driven to Destruction, more Timesplitters and I tried Farcry for the first time last week at a party. I never realised you could make such complex multiplayer maps.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:47 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
I'm still all over Resistance and waiting for flexxx to come online and play. :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:54 am  Post subject:   
Well geez, youre never online when I turn my ps3 on! Its strange...

But seriously Vix you need to get Warhawk, it's so much better than Resistance online. And that's saying a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:33 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
lately, i've been online a lot during the afternoon. i saw you playing warhawk and i think roy tried to get you to join our match of resistance with yeti but you never came.

i'm iffy about warhawk. i'm not sure if i should get it or not.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:17 pm  Post subject:   
:lol Buying a game nowadays is like buying a console. $60 is too much.

what games do you have for PS3 vix? how much did you buy each one for?

still playing Jak II, stuck on some racing mission. So far the only hard parts are these..they're dumb, but it's a good game, I can tell.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:32 pm  Post subject:   
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Hey Vix n Flexxx

Are you still in the Resistance? when im online it only shows Royank and Myself still in the clan.

Flexxx - Ive seen warhawk to download, is it worth it and can you play anything without being online all the time?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:21 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
Burger, I've got Resistance, Motorstorm, Oblivion, and the Bigs on blu-ray and I have a bunch of psn games too. Got all the blu-ray for 60 though. two i got with the system so that was when i had money for them. charged one and got money from gram for the other. :)

Yeti, I left the clan since it doesn't seem like we're ever gonna do anything with it. I'm still playing resistance though. I'm trying to get the highest rank, medals and ribbons. Plus I'm currently at teh subway in the campaign mode. I'd like to finish that eventually.

Warhawk is an online only game I believe. There's no single player mode.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:52 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
Still playing Ratchet: GC. I think I'm going to to give up on getting everything though. I'm on normal mode, and I don't think I'll be able to have enough patience to get 2.5 million bolts for the Zodiac and RYNO2. Just a single million took forever for that amazing armor (that makes the game so easy.) So I'm probably going to just get all the platinum bolts, and then beat the game (hopefully, it's not too hard cause the first one was pretty hard w/o the RYNO).

I might do challenge mode sometime. I heard it's much easier to get bolts. :)

Is anyone getting Heavenly Sword? I want to get it, but I don't think it's worth the $60 especially because I'm in like a financial crisis (*cough*textbooks*cough*).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:39 am  Post subject:   
Self-contained Sanitarium
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #3
I just got a PSP along with FF1 and 2 for it. I've been having fun with that the past fews days, since its my first portable system in 16 years. I also got Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins, which is a pretty cool sequal to the series. I've completed all of them but this one, so I couldn't pass it up :gameboy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:34 am  Post subject:   
I`m playing Oblivion right now (someone help me!!! It`s so addictive, I can`t stop!!!) which is so awsome. By the way, holy shit ObiWahnShinobi, your license grid is almost full!!! I`ve been playing for 89 houres now and I only have Bach full plus he had a golden amulet... how can you get that in just 95 houres of gameplay?

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 8 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 252