Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:40 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 106  Next

FCUK YOU FLEXXX!
omg 41%  41%  [ 33 ]
hax0r 59%  59%  [ 48 ]
Total votes : 81
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:31 pm  Post subject:   

Last edited by Maxwell on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:01 pm  Post subject:   
Maxwell wrote:
NA wrote:
Whats wrong with the original?

Dunno, haven't heard the original.

HD wrote:
omfg. worst song ever, worst remix ever. so fake and trendy and fluffy and generic.

OMFG, keep your opinions to yourself. Also, it's better and less generic than your songs.

np. Andy Moor Vs. Orkidea - Year Zero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)
keep my opinions to myself? hmm, let me think about that... NO. i originally made this topic a few years ago so i can say whatever the fuck i want in this reincarnated form. especially regarding your shitty taste in trance, or should i say mcprog. i could find 200 other ASOT junkies who worship armin all day long that listen to all the same shit as you. and this pisses me off, because i'm actually IN the trance business in case you forgot.

patient saints - on your mind (omaha mix)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:07 pm  Post subject:   

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:17 pm  Post subject:   
Quote:
I don't worship Armin, I don't listen to shit. Plus I do remember you're in trance business, I made a comment about your songs, if you didn't notice. The ones I've heard sucked. Very repetitive. Also, you're an asshole, I hate peole like you.

np. Cara Dillon vs. 2Devine - Black Is The Colour (Above & Beyond's Divine Intervention Rework)
OMFG. every fucking song you've been listing has been a track that armin and his groupies have been hammering to death lately. you're just one of his minions and it's so fucking obvious. and you're calling my songs "very repetitive"? that's what real trance IS, you fucking poser! you obviously know nothing about trance, because when it was founded in the early 1990's, the thing that set it apart from house was largely the repetition! but of course, newbies like you don't know that. so therefore you don't appreciate REAL trance music based on what it's supposed to be, but you appreciate the trendy, fake, generic shit instead. i hate people like YOU, and i don't give a shit if you don't like my tracks or not. but don't you ever fucking say "very repetitive" as a derogatory statement because you're insulting the basis trance was founded on with that incredibly ignorant statement.

you are now the biggest douche bag on this board. congratulations.

cass & slide - 3tyrants@thebonaparte (original mix)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:28 pm  Post subject:   

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:32 pm  Post subject:   
Quote:
Jesus fucking christ. One of his minions? Fucking poser? Newbie? What the fuck, you make your tracks repetitive on purpose? Where's the sense in that? Who the fuck likes to listen to repetitive music? No one I know. And who are you to decide what's real trance and what's not? And perhaps you're the one with shitty taste in music, ever thought of that?
yes, you are a minion, poser AND a newbie. i make my tracks repetitive on purpose because that's REAL trance. and if you knew anything about the history of trance, you'd understand why. and "who the fuck likes to listen to repetitive music?", hmm, let's see, REAL trance fans who have liked it for years and years. rynostar can back me up on this one, he knows what real trance is and he's been in the dance music scene for a long time as well. i suggest you find out what trance actually was founded on in the early 90's before you insult it. and i'm not the one with shitty taste in music, because i'm obviously getting paid to DJ & produce. so you can kiss my fucking ass, you stupid fucking poser. you don't even know what real trance is.

paragliders - change me (kid loops mix)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:38 pm  Post subject:   

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:42 pm  Post subject:   
Maxwell wrote:
Enjoy your blue pill, faggot.

:heh :heh :heh so wrong, and so right. :heh :heh :heh

Sarah and Joanne are wrong- this stays in here until it's proven.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:49 pm  Post subject:   
Classic Killa
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX: Showoff: #2
HD, how can you have been listening to trance for that long? I mean, lately I can't stand to listen to any kind of trance unless it's one of my favorite hard trance artists (yoji biomehanika, dark by design, dave 202, alphazone, etc). Anything else, especially the repetitive trance you're heralding so much, is impossible to listen to after all these years of progressive trance, which ironically has not progressed as a genre one bit. Music evolves, peoples tastes evolve. So I guess I just don't get why you're defending a stagnant genre with such hostility.

By the way, it's gotta hurt to have an "asot junkie" call your own music repetitive :dead Van Buuren is horrid, even within his field.

Evil Entity - Rockin in your Face

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:58 pm  Post subject:   
Quote:
Whatever, dude. You're the poser. You know what, I'm not gonna argue with you about this anymore. You can live in your dream world. Enjoy your blue pill, faggot.

np. Icone - Sorrow
i'm a poser? you've got to be fucking kidding me. you are the poser and it's more than obvious, and i've made it completely clear why. and don't call me a fucking faggot. oh, and that icone track is awful. he used to be decent but now he's a sell-out too, of course. ASOT groupies (like you) still love him though...

Quote:
HD, how can you have been listening to trance for that long? I mean, lately I can't stand to listen to any kind of trance unless it's one of my favorite hard trance artists (yoji biomehanika, dark by design, dave 202, alphazone, etc). Anything else, especially the repetitive trance you're heralding so much, is impossible to listen to after all these years of progressive trance, which ironically has not progressed as a genre one bit. Music evolves, peoples tastes evolve. So I guess I just don't get why you're defending a stagnant genre with such hostility.
i've been listening to trance for so long because i'm a true fan. you still have good taste in hard trance lol, btw. i'll never stop listening to trance, DJing trance, producing trance, etc. it's something i really have a passion for and it kills me to see ignorant idiots like maxwell think they know it all when they really don't have a fucking clue. and trance has definitely evolved, which is the sad thing. most trance now is so uplifting and fluffy, generic and trendy, especially with trying to throw in an electro house bassline just to make it even worse. i'm one of the very few trance DJ's/producers left who actually wants to keep the real sound of trance alive...

humate - spacetribe (original mix)
^ a great example of REAL trance in its truest form.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:03 pm  Post subject:   
Armin vs. Rank 1 feat. Kush - This World Is Watching Me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:18 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
HD wrote:
iit kills me to see ignorant idiots like maxwell think they know it all when they really don't have a fucking clue.

All he ever did was post what song he was currently listening to, you know, the whole point of your shitty topic. And then you get on him for no apparent reason because you are trying so hard to feel good about yourself.

You must be really insecure. I know what it is, you have a really small penis don't you? :lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:42 pm  Post subject:   
alps, did you even fucking read all of that? he insulted my music by calling it "very repetitive", yet that's the complete point of trance as it was pioneered 15 years ago. but he's an ignorant dipshit who has no clue about any of that. he doesn't even know what real trance is, and yet he's trying to tell ME about it, when i'm the one who's an actual DJ & producer in the genre and it's been my life for pretty much 7+ years. do you have any idea how frustrating that is? i don't even know why i bother, none of you even see where i'm coming from at ALL. it's so fucking unbelievable.

and no, i don't have a small dick. and no, i'm not insecure. i just HATE ignorant people.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:09 pm  Post subject:   
Clayman
You insulted him first. And really, you're looking for attention from the wrong people.

YOU'RE A DJ AND PRODUCER REALLY?!?!?!?! OMG THATS AWESOME MAN I CAN TOTALLY RELATE!!!!!!!!!!

Go to some dj forum shit and post that. No one gives a fuck man, get over yourself. Ok you know the ultimate most divine form of electronic music, and everyone else should bow down and conform to your choice because it is real (hmm...the hypocrisy). But while you're hear, maybe try to stop annoying people by making a fool of yourself with every post you make. Really man, your messages make you sound like your 12.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:42 pm  Post subject:   
The truth is HD...

We listen to music that we like...

You listen to music that you don't actually like, but as long as it's not mainstream then you are fine... if Trance became popular, I bet you'd drop down the stairs then a pregnant 14 year old girl....

and that's why nobody gets along with you telling people that music they listen to sucks...

Chill Out

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:10 pm  Post subject:   
you guys are really completely missing the point...

everyone can listen to whatever the fuck they want, i don't give a shit. it's just incredibly frustrating to see trance bandwagoners who just follow one highly cocky, overrated DJ who has single-handedly ruined the scene of something i love. that's all. these people claim to like trance, but they're so jaded and misinformed that they have no clue what real trance even is.

and that's all i'm gonna say. i'm done with this, i've made myself more than clear and it's still gotten me nowhere. i was stupid to think you guys would actually understand where i was coming from.

oh, and...

jan johnston - silent words (mekka & monoboy mix)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:12 pm  Post subject:   
And plus, the only good electronic music is M83, Rokysopp, and Thievery Corporation and of course, my favorite.. Air!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:04 am  Post subject:   
Clayman
So HD has finally admitted that he is stupid and going nowhere.

Wow, this thread does have a point.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:49 am  Post subject:   
PSN: MistressWiggle
alpmaster wrote:

:heh :heh

Sabaton - Angels Calling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:23 am  Post subject:   
alpmaster wrote:

basically. i'm not going to bother defending the truth about trance with idiots like maxwell.

nathan profitt - luna (christopher lobsinger mix)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:51 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
HAHAHAHAAAAAAHAH, I havn't laughed so much in a very long time when I read the whole page 11. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Oh god. HAHAHA.

Excuse me so much. I kinda like when people insult each other. Sorry.

And HD, whatever they say, you're still my favorite!! I'm not a very very big fan of trance, I like techno more, but from what I know, REAL trance is, just as REAL techno, very repetive. That's the way how it should be!

I almost forgot...
Adam Beyer - Snuff & Noise

Last edited by Jonipoon on Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:53 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: Paystationiat_512
PSN: Ablata_ab_albA
Pulsedriver- Beat bangs(Tune up remix)

Thanks RE :thumbsup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:59 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
The Chelsea Smiles - Nowhere Ride

Bah, stfu with trance and techno. :glare How come no one talks about decent music here?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:59 pm  Post subject:   
Anberlin - Paper Thin Hymn

I admit it, I love to listen to trance and techno, but technically when people ask me what trance or techno is, I can't tell them straight out. I just know I like it. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:05 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
imWITdaBand wrote:
Anberlin - Paper Thin Hymn

I admit it, I love to listen to trance and techno, but technically when people ask me what trance or techno is, I can't tell them straight out. I just know I like it. :heh

There are many complications about what is real techno/trance etc. The question is, what do people think? I'd say the majority of the people only listen to it because they like it, but they do not know what it really is. So when they say the listen to techno they actually listen to some fuckin hollandish dream trance (fake trance).

But I'm not sulky at you. :heh Keep listening to what you like. Don't mind knowing alot about it, then you just get bitchy about it like me and HD.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 106  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 11 of 106 [ 2644 posts ]  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 106