Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:21 pm  Post subject: Pro Master Remix at the end!  
Ok, so the record for this is 5:28 and I don't see how this is possible at all. I get 1:08 on the Nintendo Village (Last Call) then 1:29 or so on Between The Sheets and i can't do better than 1:45 on On the Rocks, then 1:22 on Compilation...this record seems impossible. The fastest time on the FAQ for master track or whatever for On the Rocks says its a little over a minute...now that seems infeasible. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:23 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #3
Check out the last call remix race by REVirus on this link...it should help ya out :)

http://www.merqurycity.com/masters/master_frame.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:44 pm  Post subject:   
yeah, so i was trying to get to that but I don't have windows media player, only real player and quicktime on my mac os, and for some reason when i try and download it from the mediaplayer site, it won't download. Help!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:14 pm  Post subject:   
Sorry dude, don't know how to help ya with this one...best bet would be to p.m. MrChaos since he also has a Mac OS i believe and ask him. He may know how to help you :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:43 am  Post subject:   
yeh its meant to be 6:28 not 5:28. Only way to beat it is to use the reset glitches. Now im sure EA didnt intend for us to use glitches to beat this record therefore it must be a mistake on their part.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:14 am  Post subject:   
jackcage wrote:
yeh its meant to be 6:28 not 5:28. Only way to beat it is to use the reset glitches. Now im sure EA didnt intend for us to use glitches to beat this record therefore it must be a mistake on their part.

i could probably make platinum without selects. But yeah it was probably a mistake making it 5:28.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:08 am  Post subject:   
Wow, a gamecube AND a mac.

Somebody always has to take the hard road don't they?

Jk Jk Power to ya. :cheers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:37 pm  Post subject:   
IceXtreme wrote:
jackcage wrote:

i could probably make platinum without selects. But yeah it was probably a mistake making it 5:28.

"probably" :??? ... the only thing probably in the fact that they made that mistake, is that it's pretty probably the dumbest mistake they ever made. :rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:50 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: Eviltim1700
xXDoyleXx wrote:
Wow, a gamecube AND a mac.

Somebody always has to take the hard road don't they?

Jk Jk Power to ya. :cheers

I wanted to say it, but I couldn't bring myself too :heh.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:59 pm  Post subject:   
cba wrote:
IceXtreme wrote:
jackcage wrote:

"probably" :??? ... the only thing probably in the fact that they made that mistake, is that it's pretty probably the dumbest mistake they ever made. :rolleyes

Yep without selects... only problem would maybe be OTR.
Yeah i see a high 1:04 without selects 1:27bts w/o selects, OTR 1:41?, and a 1:14-low1:15 compilation. It would be close. But definitely a mistake to have 5:28 be the platinum time. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:31 pm  Post subject:   
gondee's FAQ writer
IceXtreme wrote:
Check out the last call remix race by REVirus on this link...it should help ya out :)

http://www.merqurycity.com/masters/master_frame.html

omg, what music is playing in the background for that vid? I'd like to add tht to my music collection......

wicked vid btw. :brucelee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:56 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
It's a segment from Hardbass Chapter 5 CD2 (mixed by Pulsedriver vs Tune-Up).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:56 pm  Post subject:   
I was trying for platinum last call remix without selects and i'm coming close. Finished with a 5:29.08. Had a 1:04.5x last call, 1:27.53 bts, 1:42.2x OTR, 1:14.81 compilation. So like i thought it's all coming down OTR. I can't seem to get any lower than a low 1:42 without selects yet. If i can get it into the low 1:41's and improve a little on the others than i may be able to make a clean plat on last call remix. This is probably the ultimate challenge i've hit thus far in the game :heh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:25 pm  Post subject:   
IceXtreme wrote:
I was trying for platinum last call remix without selects and i'm coming close. Finished with a 5:29.08. Had a 1:04.5x last call, 1:27.53 bts, 1:42.2x OTR, 1:14.81 compilation. So like i thought it's all coming down OTR. I can't seem to get any lower than a low 1:42 without selects yet. If i can get it into the low 1:41's and improve a little on the others than i may be able to make a clean plat on last call remix. This is probably the ultimate challenge i've hit thus far in the game :heh

i've hit 5:29 that lc=1:05, bts=1:26, otr=1:42, com=1:15
i keep on practice to get lc=1:04 and com=1:14 :) these makes 5:28 or lower i believe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:35 pm  Post subject:   
NOB wrote:
IceXtreme wrote:

i keep on practice to get lc=1:04 and com=1:14 :) these makes 5:28 or lower i believe

Platinum has to be less than 5:28. So i need a little more than a sec to shave off. 1:26 bts with no selects??? that's really kickass.I'm guessing you hit that rail at the end, is that faster anyway? May need to change up my line there because i only see a low to mid 1:27 there right now. If i can somehow get in the low 1:41's on OTR i'll hit platinum definitely :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:59 pm  Post subject:   
IceXtreme wrote:
NOB wrote:
IceXtreme wrote:

Platinum has to be less than 5:28. So i need a little more than a sec to shave off. 1:26 bts with no selects??? that's really kickass.I'm guessing you hit that rail at the end, is that faster anyway? May need to change up my line there because i only see a low to mid 1:27 there right now. If i can somehow get in the low 1:41's on OTR i'll hit platinum definitely :)

here is Between the Sheets 1:26.96 vid ( size:7.92MB and music:Sunday / Tommy Lee )
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8C0NLAVF
this is not my best run :no no vid but i've hit 1:26.5x :)

i think OTR 1:41 is possible but it's very very difficult :dead
anyway, i have to get 1:04 last call and 1:14 compilation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:57 pm  Post subject:   
ack I suck at the remix race lol. I can get 5:50 with no selects lol. Man I dont think EA tested this game. too many glitches and mistakes that are unforgiveable :mad . Play the GC version and play a multiplayer match. one player be mario and the other player any character they want. the player that is not mario will be 5 times bigger than normal lol. only good thing about this mistake is that you can hit rail combos easily and jump over obsticals easily....but you cant fit in some tunnels lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:08 pm  Post subject:   
Heh, that's pretty funny. :lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:11 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
jackcage wrote:
ack I suck at the remix race lol. I can get 5:50 with no selects lol. Man I dont think EA tested this game. too many glitches and mistakes that are unforgiveable :mad . Play the GC version and play a multiplayer match. one player be mario and the other player any character they want. the player that is not mario will be 5 times bigger than normal lol. only good thing about this mistake is that you can hit rail combos easily and jump over obsticals easily....but you cant fit in some tunnels lol
Haha, oh man, I would kill for some video of something like that. :heh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:11 pm  Post subject:   
Oh N.O.B so it was basically the same run as your previous just polished . I use a different line there now but still having problems getting into the 1:26's

Did just hit a 1:41.96 OTR w/o selects and i don't see any lower than a real high 1:41 on OTR with the current line. So i'm still about .60 short of platinum :frusty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:50 pm  Post subject:   
5.28.40 :pimp almost the platinum ---> http://photobucket.com/albums/b286/HXYE ... G_0023.jpg

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ]