Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:44 pm  Post subject: SSX On Tour Survey  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
This is a survey on the front page of SSX On Tour.com, and I've been informed by our rep to let everyone know so that our community can make our opinion (good or bad) known. So in order to make sure that EA hears your voice, be sure to take the whole thing - there's a place where you can input in-depth good/bad stuff near the end.

By the way, if you have problems seeing the "Next Question" button at the bottom, highlight the text and it will scroll down to the button. The design is pretty bad in some spots and you can't locate the button but if you click and drag your mouse you can find it.

http://www.insightexpress.com/s/SSXO92553

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:48 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Nice. I took it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:06 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Oh man, did that feel ever so good...:)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:59 pm  Post subject:   
I think they'll probably listen next time. Cool. Glad they had this survey.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:06 pm  Post subject:   
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
i took it, but who knows if they'll listen. What I mean is how many people are going to like it, and how many are not. For all we know it may just be all/most of us from here not enjoying it, while everyone else may be.

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:19 am  Post subject:   
I only got to about the third question and it kept giving me an error message.

Oh well... :shrug

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:46 pm  Post subject:   
Im glad they made that survey, i made some hefty suggestions for them to think over :heh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:52 pm  Post subject:   
Hm...interesting Qs about 360 and surfing (rumours of 360 version and surfing in next SSX game were going around)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:55 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
I noticed that too, I was "Not at all interested" in those parts, lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:37 pm  Post subject:   
Is this thread the only place on this website that is acknowledging this survey? I hope we can put it elsewhere (or at the VERY LEAST, sticky it up top), so EA can have more of our feedback, good or bad.

What's the good word, Gondee?

Also, props to EA for doing something like this. SUPERDUPER PROPS if they actually read, consider, and act on the comments.

(Gotta go back and finish up the survey now!)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:14 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: Veggie22
SSX on DS. Tee hee hee.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:41 pm  Post subject:   
That felt good, had a lot to write for what I didn't like and how I think it can be improved on though. I found the 360 question interesting as well, why that and not next-gen consoles? Hmmmm.

What did you guys put for would we be interested in a future SSX title? I put interested but I was tempted to put neutral.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:05 pm  Post subject:   
The survey messed up halfway through...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:25 pm  Post subject:   
RedTyga wrote:
That felt good, had a lot to write for what I didn't like and how I think it can be improved on though. I found the 360 question interesting as well, why that and not next-gen consoles? Hmmmm.

What did you guys put for would we be interested in a future SSX title? I put interested but I was tempted to put neutral.

I was honest and chose 'very interested', although I was tempted to downgrade it. I told 'em I didn't think it was worth the original price though, especially with it being like a not-so-successful SSX3 2.0.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:25 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
66jzmstr wrote:
Is this thread the only place on this website that is acknowledging this survey? I hope we can put it elsewhere (or at the VERY LEAST, sticky it up top), so EA can have more of our feedback, good or bad.

Also, props to EA for doing something like this. SUPERDUPER PROPS if they actually read, consider, and act on the comments.

Keep the survey stuff to this thread, though I think it's a good idea to spread the word among other spots on the internet to get others to take this survey.

Quote:
I was honest and chose 'very interested', although I was tempted to downgrade it. I told 'em I didn't think it was worth the original price though, especially with it being like a not-so-successful SSX3 2.0.

That question worries the snot out of me. They asked a "How interested are you in SSX 3 Online?" here as well, and even though the final result was like 43-1 for, they still killed it. If they're even debating the future of SSX on the next gen consoles, then I would definitely put "super interested" just so they don't jump the gun and kill the series cuz of one bad apple. :rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:36 pm  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
66jzmstr wrote:

Keep the survey stuff to this thread, though I think it's a good idea to spread the word among other spots on the internet to get others to take this survey.

True. Once I discovered this place, I stopped visiting the sites I followed when learning about SSX 3 before it came out. So, a future "please" and "thanks" to any who post this survey link elsewhere. :yes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:44 pm  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
That question worries the snot out of me. They asked a "How interested are you in SSX 3 Online?" here as well, and even though the final result was like 43-1 for, they still killed it. If they're even debating the future of SSX on the next gen consoles, then I would definitely put "super interested" just so they don't jump the gun and kill the series cuz of one bad apple. :rolleyes

I don't think EABIG is that stupid.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:52 am  Post subject:   
XBL: Milwaukee_Brewers
PSN: MilwaukeeBrewers
Sweet catharsis.

My favorite answer was telling them that they could improve the game by 'taking the user interface, characters, customization, and personality from SSX 3 and inserting them into the new graphics engine.'

(That was pretty much a recurring theme.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:40 am  Post subject:   
Quote:
I don't think EABIG is that stupid.

They basically gave SSX OT a CAC engine that was new back when NBA Street 1 came out, didn't they? The only difference is that the graphics are a bit more updated, the overall customizability is the same.

I wouldn't say they're stupid, but I would also say they're not the sharpest tools in the shed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:53 am  Post subject:   
That wasn't EABIG though, that was the people that made the game at EAC.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:35 am  Post subject:   
o that did feel good. i made perfectly sure that they didnt get any ideas about putting other sports in ssx (cos it sounded like thats what they were trying to do) and i think they got that not being able to use old charcters properly was a bad idea, along with only 8 monster tricks. hehe theyll listen this time. i took the survey after ssx3 came out and i suggested CAC...god do i feel bad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:22 pm  Post subject:   
I'm glad they did that survey. It felt good to complete. At least it implies that they actually care about the SSX series and will probably make a sequel.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:05 pm  Post subject:   
felt so good to give them a piece of my mind. and the reason they only asked about x360 is cause theyre probably gonna port it over. next round of ssx will be all next-gen probably

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:48 pm  Post subject:   
Has anyone mentioned this survey at any other forums? I used to know of another forum before Merq City was up, but I already forgot it. Also, can we get this thread stickied if it drops to the second page?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:00 pm  Post subject:   
i did the survey. i gave mediocre votings. looks like ea is planning a paintball game (is there any yet?). shoot em up! wtf? </dan>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 37 posts ]  1, 2