Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Has your life been touched by cancer?
Yes, I am a survivor 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, I am/was a caregiver 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Yes, someone close to me is a survivor 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
Yes, someone close to me has passed on 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
Other 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 am  Post subject: Relay For Life  
Hello my fellow SSX fans! I honestly didn't know where to put this so since it's serious I'll put it here. Also, I don't know if I'm allowed to do this?(Lemme know Gondee). Anyways here it goes!

This year is my 2nd year doing Relay for Life at my school. I would appreciate any donations that you guys can give. My goal is $150 but I might bump it up to $200. The event is on April 13th and I will be doing this with my residence hall.
I do Relay for Life because one of my classmates from Jr.High lost his batter with cancer(RIP) and my best friend's mom lost her battle to cancer. One of my dear floormates/friends has been in remission for a couple of years now(Hooray!) So I may not have been touched by cancer personally but, I know too many people who have. I appreciate any donation that can be given. I stay up for about 12 hours but I work over night three to four times a week so this is a piece of cake. On a side note Cancer sucks. :mad
Thank you in advanced! :D

Here is my page :)
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12National?px=20235142&pg=personal&fr_id=40572

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]