Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:00 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 am  Post subject: Re: Sport  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Choco-zuka wrote:
Sorry, i'm upping an old topic lol, but i enjoy football as well lol

If someone interested in, which team do you think will win the Champions League this year?
After Chelsea's difficult win last year against Barcelona, i think they won't get surprised again, only Bayern München can beat them in my opinion, but we still can see some surprises, with the Shaktar, or maybe Dortmund? (Would be a "semi" surprise if Dortmund go far, they really have a dream team these years)

No problem! Gives me an excuse to talk.

I want to put money on Dortmund. Supporting them bigstyle. Love Klopp, Love Hummels, Reus and Gotze are a midfield machine and Lewangoalski is fantastic. I really think they could take it but it depends who they draw against. Shaktar are a funny side, so I don't know how Dortmund will fair against them. Think Real will beat United, JUST. Barca will win their match. Arsenal will get beaten by Bayern.

I don't think Barca will win it. The whole team rides on Messi and if they're up against a team with a solid defence they're bolloxed. I do not rate Barca at all and I will be dissapointed to see -don't score unless you're in the six yard box now park the bus- Guardiola at Chelsea next season.

EUEFA Cup (Euopean cup, whatever) Will also be interesting. I THINK Chelsea could win that. Depends on Atletico really, Benitez despite being a fat git, does tend to favour Europe to other trophies so he might be able to puch them enough to get it.

FA cup was fantastic again in the third round today. West Ham are currently beating United (YES!) Reading played well against Crawley, dunno wtf Mancini was doing putting out a full side against Watford and the other matches were great too. The Draw tomorrow will certainly be interesting.

DFB Pokal is looking good too, if we get another match like last years final I will be all smiles, the 5-2 Dortmund/Bayern match, I watched in Frankfurt in May and it was just brilliant.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:07 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
PSN: Chocozuka
Lol at Lewangoalski ^^ I love him aswell, with Hummels and Reus ^^ (I still don't understand how germans do not to win any international competition with such a good team..)
Well i can't look at BPL very often, just know that ManCity isn't as good as last year, not a problem for me, never liked that team, especially these times, with Nasri and Balotelli, good things happen he's gonna go soon xD

Oh by the way, what do you think of Hazard, since he joined Chelsea?
It's a good player but to be honest, La Ligue 1's level is quite poor lol, we don't have any big dog so its interesting to see (PSG's not be a big dog, even with qatar's money they don't win any trophy lol), but being great there doesn't mean anything, I keep thinking that guy will go far, but 40M.. too much money to get his ass lol.

About the Barca, I just trust the numbers lol, they're simply awesome, let's see what they will do. (But I'd dream of Milan beating them xD I enjoy both Milan teams).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Yeah I have supported Germany for ages I was GUTTED when they lost to Spain in the world cup, and then royally pissed off when, Germany went on to play Uraguay for third place and had arguably one of the best matches in the tournament, both me and my other half actually WANTED forlan to score his free kick in the last seconds of the game JSUT so we could have another 30 minutes of play. Then Spain and Holland went on to have the shittiest boringest football match ever in the final. I could not have found less fucks to give.

Germany have always been that team who, play AMAZING then meet their kryptonite in the form of Italy and Spain. They play great against France, Argentina, England, Holland, Portugal. But draw Spain and Italy and they fall to pieces. I don't know why but I watched them play in these euros and was dissapointed, in the world cup they just seemed to READ each other, they seemed to know who was going to pass to who and were flawless. This euros was just I dunno, dissapointing? Ozil and Khedira are now playing lazy football (to which I attribute to them playing in Spain) Klose seemed to have lost his flow as I was wanting Gomez on as he was playing better so we'll see for the World Cup in Brazil.

I will take Shitty over United any day. x3

I am quite I dunno, maybe a bit harsh? I think Hazard and Azpilicueta were a waste of money. Absolutely useless Hazard had two good games and that was it, Azpilicueta has done jack and we NEED good defenders. Now Luiz has been moved to midfield with Lampard I'm pleased I was saying that should happen LAST SEASON. Oscar, Cahill and Moses were good buys. I don't know why we bothered with Piazon, pissed off Marin got injured at the beginning of the season and isn't being played as he's a really quick speedy little player who plays the ball well and is really passionate.

Don't get me started on Lampard, the fact his contract has not been offered yet disgusts me, what Abramovich and Benitez are thinking god knows? Lampard and Terry are like Scholes and Giggs, blues boys through and through they're good to play as subs, keep the dressing room in order and will always be passionate for you. They don't WANT to play anywhere else. So extend their contract and keep them there, for the team, for the club, for the fans.

What teams are you supporting? :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
I understand what you mean about Lampard lol. He's gonna become Chelsea's top scorer of all times if he continues like last year, would be quite a good gift for him ^^

Well, my favourite club was, is and will always be Inter Milan, but i still don't know why rofl (Zanetti's power)!
I like Milan AC aswell as i said right before, in Germany, i enjoy Dortmund but to be honest, I prefer Bayern, best german club ever.
In England, my two favs are Everton and Arsenal.

In Spain i don't like any one lol, i don't like La Liga ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Choco-zuka wrote:
I understand what you mean about Lampard lol. He's gonna become Chelsea's top scorer of all times if he continues like last year, would be quite a good gift for him ^^

Well, my favourite club was, is and will always be Inter Milan, but i still don't know why rofl (Zanetti's power)!
I like Milan AC aswell as i said right before, in Germany, i enjoy Dortmund but to be honest, I prefer Bayern, best german club ever.
In England, my two favs are Everton and Arsenal.

In spain i don't like any one lol, i don't like La Liga ^^

That's ok I don't like La Liga much either, pretty boring football tbh.

Germany for me it's Dortmund or Weder Bremen. But I love Manuel Neuer and Phillip Lahm because of the national side. My other half is from North Germany though so obviously he hates them.

I'm a Chelsea fan (obviously) and for Itali I quite like Lazio.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Oh ok xD
My girl got Spanish origins and love the Real Madrid, i keep telling her Cristiano Ronaldo is a gay but she doesn't wanna hear anything :(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
He's totally homo.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Lolz

Sorry i'm going to be out of the subject, but do you still play ssx? If yes can I add you? A CR7 hater can't be a bad person xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Choco-zuka wrote:
Lolz

Sorry i'm going to be out of the subject, but do you still play ssx? If yes can I add you? A CR7 hater can't be a bad person xD

Haven't played in a while but I have problem you adding me at all. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Haha don't worry i'm a perfect newbie you won't have any problem xD
Ok Back to the football ^^ Will you take a look at the African Nations Cup?

Well, these countries haven't the best teams lmao but still good to watch on streaming, when i got the time

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Choco-zuka wrote:
Haha don't worry i'm a perfect newbie you won't have any problem xD
Ok Back to the football ^^ Will you take a look at the African Nations Cup?

Well, these countries haven't the best teams lmao but still good to watch on streaming, when i got the time

I try to watch as much football as possible, I just love watching them play. Although I can't always find the time to watch everything I do my best.

Do you watch Rugby at all?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
I watch the 6 nations tourmament and world cup ^^
Damn, French guys were so close two years ago T-T

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Being English I hate Wales and Scotland. Chris Robshaw is totally UNNNNGGGGGFFFFFF.

Love the Six Nations and the World Cup but I watch all the pre season freindlies and the Rugby premiership too, I'm a Harlequins fan.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
oO I'm surprised, i thought English people were hating French the most xD Hopefully i was wrong lol
I like Scotland, they're the worst team over the 6 nations but i like to support them ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
I have some really good friends in France :)

Kijooki and I have some awesome discussions about football lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Oki ^^
Well, i don't know much English people but as far as i'm concerned, i'd say there is more fuckers there (France) than in the other side xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 am  Post subject: Re: Sport  
PSN: new one - PM me
Rumors here say Loïc Remy would be transferred to Chelsea -.-

why do we always loose our best assets to other European clubs .. (except PSG now, since it's owned by Qatar..)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:17 am  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Ugggggghhhh I heard today we'd be buying Modric; which is lame.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:12 am  Post subject: Re: Sport  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ylf2YS1Qk84#t=99s

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 am  Post subject: Re: Sport  
NA wrote:
Ugggggghhhh I heard today we'd be buying Modric; which is lame.

then it's not Remy, we keep him :p

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Moving on from football momentarily, 6 NATIONS IN TWO WEEKS. :D Anyone else going to be watching?

If Wales win again I might top myself. I cant take any more bragging from those sheep shagging taffys.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
Of course i'll be watching :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
David Beckham at the PSG, NA, one more,

WTF, i mean, well Qatar saved that team, same for hand-ball....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
I like how he's giving all of his salary to Charity though. Way to go, same for Drogba, Galatasaraay lucked out there. 10.something million he's getting, all to fund his new hospital he's building in the Ivory Coast.

It'll be good to see both of them playing in Europe league's again though, aren't both teams in the Champions league still? Beckham was wasted in America. Didn't Wenger confirm Becks was training with Arsenal this week though?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Sport  
I like the way how they're dealing with their salaries too, but well, with all the sponsor incomes they get, i guess they can afford it :heh

hum i'm not sure for Drogba, but Paris i guess so if they stick to top position in L1.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 4 [ 92 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4