Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:12 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:04 am  Post subject: Media challenge...  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Watch the media memorials and ground zero coverage today. Scan through ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, PBS, FOX, BBC, CBC, and all the rest, in whichever country you live in. Remember what you see, for I shall show you what you won't see.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:29 am  Post subject:   
And a very happy September 11th to you, as well!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:21 am  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
I just want to know how to consume myself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:00 am  Post subject:   
elevation wrote:
And a very happy September 11th to you, as well!

:lol I have a friend - more so acquaintance, but still - who's birthday is today... and people remember it for the other reason than the fact that it's her birthday. It's like my cousin Sam, his birthday's July 7th...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:12 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Haha, this is great.

Did you guys know that we are now more "safe" than we were in 2001!? Yep, it's crazy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:18 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I think the 9/11 conspiracy is a double conspiracy -- it's a conspiracy about a conspiracy created by the government to make some people doubt the real story -- to make sure the rest of us actually believe the actual truth... because since what happened was so believable we won't actually believe it.

I sees 'em though! Bastards are tricky!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:36 am  Post subject:   
Gondee you are so wrong. How can't you see it's so obviously a TRIPLE CONSPIRACY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:01 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
The fact that its a conspiracy for you to believe its a double conspiracy?....wow time to move to Canada :lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:56 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
As promised, here are some things the media refused to talk about on the 7th anniversary of 9/11...

International 9/11 poll - the first unbiased, scientific international 9/11 poll, in which 16,000 people in 17 countries were asked one, simple, open-ended question:

It's too bad most Kenyans and Nigerians don't have the Internet! A short excerpt from the article:

"The majority of people surveyed globally do not believe that al-Qaeda is responsible for 9/11. In particular, some 23% of Germans, 36% of Turks and 30% of Mexicans believe that the US government carried out 9/11."

A similar (but unrelated and less scientific) 9/11 online poll from a university in Finland: 44% Al-Qaida, 37% US government, 5% Israel, 14% Don't know. The poll was started on the anniversary, on the same day that several 9/11 truth documentaries were aired in Finland on national TV and radio.

Ralph Nader calls for a new 9/11 investigation[mp3 file] - the first time Nader has publicly questioned 9/11 in an open manner

Congressman Dennis Kucinich calls for a new investigation - joins former Senator Mike Gravel and Rep. Cynthia McKinney (3 presidential candidates) in support for the NYC 9/11 Ballot Initiative, a project by 9/11 victims' families and activists to open a new investigation into 9/11. The media would never, ever, talk about this -- even though 3 presidential candidates (out of 6!) support it.

Let 9/11 family member Chris Burke, who lost his brother on 9/11, tell you why a new 9/11 investigation is necessary and why it is patriotic to seek the truth:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aiX5nPtofo[/youtube]

And please listen to Cynthia McKinney (the Green Party presidential candidate) in the same 9/11/2008 NYC conference, talking about the media's lies:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF3oSi301Oc[/youtube]

Cynthia McKinney speaking for 9/11 first responders:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbzm3s6Ikwo[/youtube]

Hmmm... I wonder why I didn't hear about any of this in the media...

Btw, remember the Republican National Convention 2 weeks ago? Did you hear about the other convention, organized by Ron Paul after McCain's people barred him from entering the official RNC? Fox News refused to even mention it, and the "liberal media" tried their best to ignore the event. Here's an interview on CNN, where Glenn Beck gives Ron Paul an "almost" fair opportunity to speak:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LamnqSDy3c[/youtube]

Now listen to Ron Paul speaking at the alternative convention, the 'Rally for the Republic'. Compare his message to McCain's warmongering non-change and Obama's faux message of "change".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGONDUxUxc4[/youtube]

That's part 1 of 9; watch them all if you want a real political message and not the BS the media has been giving you. How could anyone possibly consider Barack Obama or John McCain a better candidate than this man?? What would happen if the media gave him coverage? Just think about it.

Enjoy this message of truth. Pics and vids of 9/11 protests around the world coming soon.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:44 pm  Post subject:   
Classic Killa
  • SSX: Showoff: #2
RE Virus wrote:
International 9/11 poll - the first unbiased, scientific international 9/11 poll, in which 16,000 people in 17 countries were asked one, simple, open-ended question:

DAMN YOU, DONKEY KONG!!! :mad :mad :mad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:02 am  Post subject:   
Hahaha, Cynthia McKinney...

She is probably the one of the most hated people to ever live in Georgia. I have lived in Dekalb county (part of the 4th district, who she represented in Congress) for 20 years now and she was a joke from Day 1.

Some great career highlights:

When Rudy Giuliani turned down $10 million from the Saudi Prince, she wrote a letter to the Prince basically saying Giuliani is an idiot and that the Prince should give her the money instead. Of course, she used the poverty of blacks in Atlanta as a backdrop for what she would do with the money, except she was also notorious for spending tax dollars to make her office bigger, add amenities to her mansion, and luxury cars for her and family members. When there was a negative response to her letter, she said, "I believe that when it comes to major foreign policy issues, many prefer to have black people seen and not heard."

In the 2002 primary, she was defeated by a Dekalb County judge 58% to 42%... she protested the results saying Republicans purposely came out to vote in the Democratic primaries just unseat her... what's great about that is that's how much people hated her that they would go do that. Also, Georgia has no law against cross-party voting in primaries, which makes her look really stupid for even protesting. The court laughed in her face and threw the case out.

In 2000, she called out Al Gore for not being surrounded by enough black people. "His tolerance for negro people doesn't seem to be too high." In a bit of irony, McKinney was almost never seen with white people.

She brought in Hurricane Katrina victims from New Orleans and gave them places to stay here in Atlanta... well, that's great and all, except that what she also did was gave those people (who were mostly unqualified) jobs to suit government matters, which forced people who already lived in Atlanta and had those jobs to then become unemployed. Oh yeah, over 85% of those people from New Orleans were black.

She named Highway 78 after herself, calling it the Cynthia McKinney Freeway. She's the only person in Georgia to ever name a road after herself (usually you're rewarded that distinction). They finally changed it 2 years ago to the Stone Mountain Freeway (permanently).

She was accused of gerrymandering because she only wanted to represent black people. The Supreme Court shot her down for this.

Her most infamous moment came in 2006 when she walked around a metal detector in a Capitol Hill building. Congress men and women are not required to walk through the detector if they are wearing their identification lepel pin. She was not wearing hers, so an officer repeatedly called out for her to come back and walk through the detector and she ignored him. He chased her down and stopped her, only for her to strike him with a closed fist in the chest. Her reasoning for not following instructions, "He should know who I am."

On a radio show a year later, she was being questioned over the above incident and in rage, forgot that she was still wearing her microphone and made several discriminatory remarks, in particular that of aid Coz Carson. She left the room for a minute, came back, and demanded that all things she ranted not be aired or else she would try to have everyone at the station fired. Of course, CBS aired it immediately on their next broadcast.

In 1996, she called the supporters of the Republican she was running against "hold overs from the Civil War days" and "rag-tag neo-Confederates." The best part is the guy she was running against was Jewish.

...... the list goes on and on. People outside of Georgia only think of her as a courageous Congresswoman, but people of Georgia can't stand her at all and the only reason she continuously gets re-elected is because she harnesses over 90% of the black vote in Dekalb County. She's an American disgrace. So the fact that 2 videos are posted of her in this topic is why I find it really humorous.

PD~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:02 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
That's an interesting view on Cynthia McKinney...

You say she is hated in Georgia, but are you sure that hatred is not confined to the conservative Republican chauvinists like yourself? She is very liberal, after all. The fact that she was reelected by a large margin and spent 12 years in office suggests that liberals didn't hate her at all. Find me a liberal source from Georgia that "can't stand her".

I couldn't agree more with her letter to the Saudi Prince, and her comments about Giuliani were very generous (compare it to what most NY firefighters and police say about him today).

I never knew about her spending tax dollars for her own purposes. Sources?

Her 2002 defeat was indeed a Republican strategy to remove her from Congress. Thousands of moronic Republican voters were told to vote for her opponent in the primary to secure her defeat. They did the same in 2006, after she was yet again elected in 2004. Again here we see that those who hated her were the Republican chauvinists who didn't like her criticism of Bush and her questions about 9/11. She was also outspoken about the 2000 vote fraud in Florida, aid to Israel, the missing trillions in tax dollars (talk about her using tax money, but not this!), and the DynCorp child abuse accusations. No wonder they hated her!

She's also been a vocal opponent of the emerging police state, which explains her refusal to walk through a metal detector. Her reaction to the officer who chased her and stopped her was unnecessary (the officer was only doing his job -- or, as she would've seen it -- following the rules of the police state, and racially profiling her), but it was probably a result of circumstances. She apologized a week after the incident.

As for her abuse of the race card, that's likely true. Although everywhere I have seen her she is surrounded by white people, it's no secret that she's a black nationalist -- like Obama's wife and pastor. She looks out for what she considers "her" people, with which there is nothing wrong as long as it's not at the expense of other people. Which brings us to your claims that she gave black Katrina victims government jobs at the expense of others. Can you find a source for that? Apparently it's not notable enough to appear on Wikipedia, but perhaps you know of some local source.

Please provide a source for your claim that she gave her name to a highway. All sources I've found say that the road was named after her, but not by her.

You end by stating that "...... the list goes on and on". But it seems to me that you covered everything you perceived to be "dirty" about her that you could find. If the list goes on and on, give me the full list, or a more complete list, and please provide sources. Unless you can provide the requested sources, your major assertions remain unfounded.

But, regardless of what she did in Georgia, she has actively spoken out against the Bush administration's lies and deceptions like few other Congresscritters. That automatically makes her better than 97% of them. Courage is what we need, not more complacency.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 pm  Post subject:   
I'll respond in depth later as I'm going to watch the UGA/Arizona State football game in a minute, but I will say in short:

Everything I listed was off the top of my head, I didn't search the internet for any of it, so for all those "dirty" things I could find, I didn't even look for anything.

Also, I purposely failed to mention just because I know you've always been a tightwad about "sources." I know Cynthia McKinney personally. I've even eaten dinner at her house. I also have several friends who have worked under her reign... and 2 of them did in fact lose their positions to Katrina victims. Of course the media didn't report this because "we were helping them get back on their feet."

Not everything is a source, RE. The reason you can't find all the answers is because you don't know any of it on a personal level.

... but regardless, I'll dig up stuff later. Football time!

PD~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:42 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
How could I forget about this thread?

For your viewing pleasure, pictures and videos of worldwide 9/11 protests on the 7th anniversary:

Protests in NYC. Short video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0zB-H5wc8k[/youtube]

Long video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfMXA5TLnTg[/youtube]

Sadly, no Ground Zero protests due to vast security measures for McCain/Obama speeches. Search Youtube for countless nationwide protests in every major city.

Short video of Russian TV coverage of 9/11 protests:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew97V8d1rvY[/youtube]

A 9/11 truth documentary, 'Zero' (produced by European Parliament member Giulietto Chiesa), aired on Russian national TV, seen by up to 30 million people! And on the next day, a nationally televised debate with Chiesa, Gen. Leonid Ivashov (head of the Russian Armed Forces on 9/11, no less!), Andreas von Buelow (MP and former chief of German intelligence) and several other experts in various fields.

Russians have been opened to the idea of false flag operations, due to the unbelievable and outrageous Western media coverup of the genocidal Georgian attack on South Ossetia on August 8, two days before the Russian counter-attack. The media's appaling bashing of Russia, when it was 100% clear that it was Georgia that started the war, left observant Russians wondering what the hell is going on.

A short segment of the Russian TV debate, seen by up to 35 million people:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TFrNFOZd78[/youtube]

TV debate in the UK on English-language Iranian channel, PressTV (part 1)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTrLnHZOaek[/youtube]

Protests in streets and US embassy in Brussels, Belgium:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKD8jvlv7vc[/youtube]

Smaller protest at the US Embassy in London:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3_FypVxWzY[/youtube]

9/11 conference in Tokyo with Member of Parliament and presidential candidate Fujita Yukihisa
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV3TEEwSdiU[/youtube]

Small rally in Paris:

Protests in Canada:

Outside CBC studios, during live CBC Radio broadcast, lovely:):

You can find many more videos on Youtube by search for things like "9/11 2008".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 am  Post subject:   
Classic Killa
  • SSX: Showoff: #2
so like, why would the government plant explosives and then fly a plane into the buildings? why not just blow up the building with the planted explosives? blowing up famous buildings with explosives has always been pretty iconic of terrorist activities.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:27 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: crispncrunchy
smoke and mirrors

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:04 pm  Post subject:   
Thats what they want you to think...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:23 am  Post subject:   
If it is public knowledge that explosives were used, then forensics teams can analyze the rubble and figure out what kind and where it came from. But we all know it was just airplanes and jet fuel so it's fine if we ship all the molten steel off to China.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:11 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
BlackDth wrote:
so like, why would the government plant explosives and then fly a plane into the buildings? why not just blow up the building with the planted explosives? blowing up famous buildings with explosives has always been pretty iconic of terrorist activities.

You ask the questions that every newbie asks. If you ask the wrong questions you'll get the wrong answers. What you should look at first and foremost is the raw science. Science doesn't lie - people do.

Please watch this 2-hour presentation about the WTC collapses by architect Richard Gage, founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an international group of more than 400 architects and engineers calling for a new investigation into 9/11. Take all your courage and sit yourself through those 2 hours, and you'll see your questions from a completely different angle - from a knowledgeable perspective.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ]