Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:18 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:46 am  Post subject: 2008 Presidential Election  
What are your views on the candidates and popular issues? The topic speaks for itself I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Anyone who believes at this point that Rudillary McObamney makes a worthy candidate just hasn't been paying attention.

Over 70% of the nation oppose the war in Iraq, and yet every single one of the "front runners", as hand picked by the media, is a pro-war sellout to Israel.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:08 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: crispncrunchy
RE at least your opinion is predictable...

My view from the far-away land of Down Under is that McCain will win. A least he is slightly more intelligent than Dubya.
Do you seriously think that America wants a black man or any woman as president? I think not!

Britney Spears or Paris Hilton have a better chance than Hilliary.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:09 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
How is that my opinion, crispy? What I stated is a fact. All the "front runners" are pro-war, and many of them have called for bombing Iran.

Obviously you haven't paid much attention, as if you had you'd know that fact, and you'd also know that McCain has been pushed aside in favor of Ghouliani and Hucksterbee.

As for Hillary, I believe they don't trust her enough to select her. She has no morals whatsoever, is very self-absorbed, and is hard to control. Unlike Obama, who is new to the smoke and mirrors game, and seems very easy to control. Of course, they would prefer to select Ghouliani, but it's not easy to promote him when you have NYC firefighters and police (the real "heroes" of 9/11) openly calling him a fraud and a coward.

At the end, I'll bet it will be Obama vs Huckabee, with Bloomberg running as independent.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:27 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
RE Virus wrote:
At the end, I'll bet it will be Obama vs Huckabee, with Bloomberg running as independent.

Don't forget about good old Ralph Nader..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:02 am  Post subject:   
RE Virus wrote:
How is that my opinion, crispy? What I stated is a fact. All the "front runners" are pro-war, and many of them have called for bombing Iran.

Obviously you haven't paid much attention, as if you had you'd know that fact, and you'd also know that McCain has been pushed aside in favor of Ghouliani and Hucksterbee.

As for Hillary, I believe they don't trust her enough to select her. She has no morals whatsoever, is very self-absorbed, and is hard to control. Unlike Obama, who is new to the smoke and mirrors game, and seems very easy to control. Of course, they would prefer to select Ghouliani, but it's not easy to promote him when you have NYC firefighters and police (the real "heroes" of 9/11) openly calling him a fraud and a coward.

Why Huckabee? He hasn't led in a while.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:54 pm  Post subject:   
HELL I WAS GOING FOR RON PAUL BUT DAMNIT ALL.

http://www.facebook.com/maverickeastart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:43 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
MrChaos wrote:
RE Virus wrote:

Don't forget about good old Ralph Nader..

Nice, I didn't know he was running; apparently he announced it a few days ago.

Khalpz wrote:
Why Huckabee? He hasn't led in a while.

The media has been pushing him lately since McCain lost steam long ago, Giuliani is being exposed everywhere as the psychopathic liar that he is, and Americans don't really want a Mormon as their leader, even though most have no clue what Mormonism is. So they need one of the other "third tier" candidates to sideline Ron Paul.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:45 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Quote:
The media has been pushing him lately since McCain lost steam long ago, Giuliani is being exposed everywhere as the psychopathic liar that he is, and Americans don't really want a Mormon as their leader, even though most have no clue what Mormonism is. So they need one of the other "third tier" candidates to sideline Ron Paul.

That's true the media was pushing Huckabee after Iowa, but lately McCain has been getting all the big press after winning Florida. Huckabee's been having difficulty coming in third and the only reason I forsee he will now is because Guliani dropped out. McCain's campaign has recovered after almost flatlining during the summer - now he's the front-runner and Huckabee is coming off as a one-state wonder. Huckabee might do well in the south, but I think people might have had enough of the religious right dictating candidates, and that might lead to a Super Tuesday win for McCain.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:23 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: crispncrunchy
Yep Huckabee has all the money but I'm inclined to agree with Gondee on the religious right dictating candidates.

However it just depends on who will vote on the day...

In Oz voting is compulsory, you get fined if you can't come up with a good reason why you didn't vote.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:59 am  Post subject:   
I remember when McCain announced his run and then in the next few days he made the most racist comment about Obama.. I thought he was over right there.

I gotta go, the bell just rang fuck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:10 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
gondee wrote:
Quote:

That's true the media was pushing Huckabee after Iowa, but lately McCain has been getting all the big press after winning Florida. Huckabee's been having difficulty coming in third and the only reason I forsee he will now is because Guliani dropped out. McCain's campaign has recovered after almost flatlining during the summer - now he's the front-runner and Huckabee is coming off as a one-state wonder. Huckabee might do well in the south, but I think people might have had enough of the religious right dictating candidates, and that might lead to a Super Tuesday win for McCain.

You sound like a political commentator on CNN. :heh (That's far from a compliment, btw.) Thanks for updating me though, I'm a month behind on the news. So McCain has been promoted back to the "front runner". Let's sing with Uncle John:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg[/youtube]

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran! Let's bomb Iraaaaan... (full song)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:15 pm  Post subject:   
Nuke the brown people!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:11 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Burger Kev wrote:
Nuke the brown people!

Most Iranians are Persians, who are Indo-Europeans, who are white.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:55 pm  Post subject:   
Quote:
You sound like a political commentator on CNN. (That's far from a compliment, btw.)

Well, that's a good thing, because you were clearly misinformed so I was glad I could update you. :thumbsup

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:26 pm  Post subject:   
RE Virus wrote:
Burger Kev wrote:
Nuke the brown people!

I had no idea. I just looked that up right now.

Dems around here are turning to Obama now, which I honestly didn't expect to happen here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:38 pm  Post subject:   
I can tell you what will happen, someone will get elected, some people will object, some people will debate, but life on the surface will remain the same.

Spoiled ballots ftw.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:19 pm  Post subject:   
Burger Kev wrote:
RE Virus wrote:
Burger Kev wrote:
Nuke the brown people!

I had no idea. I just looked that up right now.

That's certainly true, but to most average Americans that wouldn't make a bit of difference - most general Americans consider anyone in the middle east to be brown sadly.

RE what do you think of Obama? I know you're probably cynical about the whole process but I'm curious what you might think of his message.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:02 am  Post subject:   
why are those Presidential Elections always so difficult?? i never got that.... (i saw the system (or a part of it i guess) on TV and i thought: :eek :eek :eek )

not that i don't like you system guys but it's a little bit difficult to follow.... :heh

Bennieboj

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:59 pm  Post subject:   
My friend cried today, because Romney dropped out...
Some people...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:31 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
gondee wrote:
RE what do you think of Obama? I know you're probably cynical about the whole process but I'm curious what you might think of his message.

What message? The message that we should bomb Iran?

What you see on TV is just show. The US system is a one-party totalitarian state that masquerades as a two-party "democracy". The Zionist-controlled media picks the candidates by giving publicity only to those that the Zionists like, and ignore the ones that are anti-war. They create trivial debates and ignore the real issues, they ignore the crimes of the candidates, they do character assassinations on the few real ones (such as linking Ron Paul to "neo-Nazis"), etc.

And then the votes are easily rigged by the Zionist-controlled electronic voting machine companies (Diebold, ES&S, Sequoia). Only in half of New Hampshire are the votes counted by hand. It matters not who vote, but who counts the votes, said Josef Stalin.

In a real "democracy" (let's ignore the democracy vs constitutional republic issue), Ron Paul would be one of the worst candidates, not one who is feared by the Zionist-controlled media, Zionist-controlled government, Zionist-controlled voting machine companies, largely Zionist-controlled defense industry, and the oil companies. (And note that I don't say Zionist-contolled Federal Reserve, as they have nothing to fear from Mr. Paul)

There cannot be a real democracy when the entire media is entirely controlled by foreign interests.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:26 pm  Post subject:   
:heh I asked myself why I asked that particular question, but I thought maybe I'd get a different answer than the expected. Nevermind.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:32 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
So what do YOU think of Obama's "message"? And while you're at it, what do you think of Zbigniew Brzezinski's "message", or Richard Clarke's "message"?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:49 am  Post subject:   
RE Virus wrote:
So what do YOU think of Obama's "message"? And while you're at it, what do you think of Zbigniew Brzezinski's "message", or Richard Clarke's "message"?

I like his message honestly - it's very uplifting which is a change of pace from the Bush years. I have heard him give a speech several times and it's the same phrases every time though, he needs to expand his message beyond hope and tackle the issues more thoroughly.

The other two I don't know outside of Richard Clarke who was lambasted for supposedly revealing 9/11 inadequacies when he wrote that book a few years ago - but this is a Presidential Election topic, and since those two gentleman aren't running for President there's no point in discussing whatever their message is in this topic.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:47 am  Post subject:   
You can't fight intolerance with intolerance. Every hegemonic power in history has eroded from within, not from external force. Fighting validates the other as an enemy and strengthens their cause. So don't worry about it, all structures are unstable.

And plus. Every single person you know right now will die someday anyway.
So what's the big deal?

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 7 [ 164 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7