Forum for serious non-SSX discussion. Forum is strictly moderated.
Post a reply

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:18 pm

crispncrunchy wrote:RE,

It's 6:00 AM in Aussieland and while I'm happy to play the game, I'm buggered and the wife is about to get up and blast me for my insomnia.

I presume you want current powermongers although I am tempted to list people from the last 2000 years or at least the 20th century.

I will start with the Australian Prime Minister John Howard and his cabinet. How about the Australian Wheat Board and their "kickbacks" as well. And just to make you happy the Israeli PM (whatever his name is) and Ariel Sharon

You can wait till tomorrow when you're not sleepy. Yes, current warmongers, not past. Name the NAMES, not "and his cabinet". And since when is Australia in the West?

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:14 pm

RE,

RE Virus wrote:Yes, current warmongers, not past. Name the NAMES, not "and his cabinet"

Ok. Expanding on "his cabinet" ... Alexander Downer the Foreign Minister (and what a downer he is too), Brendan Nelson the Defense Minister and Philip Ruddock the Attorney General (he's the one who has kept David Hicks in Guantanamo Bay, whereas the Poms took all their citizens back to the UK, tried and jailing them in their own country)

RE Virus wrote:And since when is Australia in the West?

Australia IS a Western Nation, "The West" is not a geographical term it is a geopolitical term. I'm a surprised by your question, by the comments you've made in these threads you seem too intelligent to have to ask the question. If you are still unsure, check this article on Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_west

Now back to the "names"...

Couple more Yanks (all Neo-cons):

Paul Wolfowitz, Norman Podhoretz, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Max Boot, William Kristol, Robert Kagan, William Bennett, Peter Rodman.

I have to say that "Western Imperialists" are not necessarily individuals, they are organisations such as governments and corporations. You included Bill Gates, so I've got free reign to list corporations:

Exxon
Halliburton
Shell
BP
Rio Tinto (one of the largest mining companies in the world and Australian) check these pages on Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Tinto_Group and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Tinto_Group#Criticisms

Just to name a few...

Perhaps you could contribute a few more names.

I'm off now... Have to make up the music CDs for a wedding this weekend. Check you next week.

Crispy

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:36 pm

crispncrunchy wrote:Ok. Expanding on "his cabinet" ... Alexander Downer the Foreign Minister (and what a downer he is too), Brendan Nelson the Defense Minister and Philip Ruddock the Attorney General (he's the one who has kept David Hicks in Guantanamo Bay, whereas the Poms took all their citizens back to the UK, tried and jailing them in their own country)

In other words: Bush, Rice, Rumsfeld/Gates, and Gonzales, the "faces" (puppets). Do you know any of the people behind them? Do you know any of the people who run AIJAC or ECAJ, or how much influence they have?

Australia IS a Western Nation, "The West" is not a geographical term it is a geopolitical term. I'm a surprised by your question, by the comments you've made in these threads you seem too intelligent to have to ask the question.

You're right, but I was referring to America and Britain -- you know, the main players in the illegal, criminal, so-called "War on Terror".

Paul Wolfowitz, Norman Podhoretz, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Max Boot, William Kristol, Robert Kagan, William Bennett, Peter Rodman.

Good. Now find out how many of those are from a certain ethnic or religious minority group. I'll do the job for you: all of them are Jewish except possibly Kirkpatrick, Boot, and Bennet. How does this make sense, when only 2.5% of Americans are Jewish? Those other 3 are either Christians, or crypto-Jews pretending to be Christians. But more importantly, they are all raving Zionist criminals who care about Israel, not about America.

I have to say that "Western Imperialists" are not necessarily individuals, they are organisations such as governments and corporations. You included Bill Gates, so I've got free reign to list corporations:

I didn't include Bill Gates, but Robert Gates, the new Defense Secretary. All the organizations you list have people behind them. It's not the corporations themselves that are to blame. And guess what the leaders of the oil companies you listed have in common?

Perhaps you could contribute a few more names.

Indeed, I can. Do you recognize any of the following names?

Edgar Bronfman, Sumner Redstone, Michael Eisner, Gerald Levin, Norman Pearlstine, Samuel Newhouse, Rupert Murdoch, Peter Chernin... All these have much more power than all the people you listed. Yet how many have you heard of? Probably only Rupert Murdoch.

Or how about these three: Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Warburg -- have you ever heard these names?

Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:08 pm

RE,

As I posted in the "Is America Nuts" thread, I'm more interested in chasing down your OT records (doubt I will get very close). However a few quick replies for ya.

Do you know any of the people who run AIJAC or ECAJ, or how much influence they have?

Nup. The Jewish lobby in Oz is nothing like the US. All the Howard government ministers are Christian's. His party is currently beset by the Right Wing Christian Evangelical movement, which in Oz is anti-semitic. Unlike your opinion that the Right Wing Christian politicians in the US are puppets of the Zionists.

but I was referring to America and Britain -- you know, the main players in the illegal, criminal, so-called "War on Terror".

You didn't say that at the top.... Also Australia is very active in pursuing that other "terrorist" organisation, Jemaah Islamiah. Have a read of this article in this today's Sydney Morning Herald http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/raid-f ... 40211.html

Do you know much about Jemaah Islamiah?

Indeed, I can. Do you recognize any of the following names?

Yep, they're all media magnates

Edgar Bronfman - a Jew yes but his family patronised Ludwig Mies van der Rohe in the construction of the Seagram building which I consider the finest example of skyscraper architecture in the world.
Sumner Redstone - chairman of Viacom and CBS Corporation
Michael Eisner - ex CEO of Walt Disney
Gerald Levin - Time Warner
Norman Pearlstine - ex Time Warner now in the Carlyle Group
Samuel Newhouse - CEO of Advance Publications and chairman of Condé Nast Publications
Rupert Murdoch - owner of News Corp and Fox
Peter Chernin - COO News Corp & Chairman of Fox

All Jews except Rupert he is of Scottish/Presbyterian origin. All these people have 1 thing in common, they ain't sitting around wondering what went wrong, they are out there doing things. You may not like what they are doing, I think that is obvious. But I would be better off if I had their drive.

Now, have you asked yourself what brought about the Jew dominance of Jews in large businesses? Why are Jews such successful entrepreneurs?

Well my 87 year-old Hungarian friend who I mentioned in the "Is America Nuts" thread made it quite clear to me recently. It was the ignorant and lazy behavior of the Hungarian & German establishments that ruled Central Europe up until the Great War. Running a business or profession was beneath them, they were landowners and soldiers only (taxing the peasants and Jews). They persecuted the Jews, not allowing them to own property. Europe has been Anti-Semitic for hundreds of years (actually 2 thousand). Jew were allowed to trade (mainly because the aristocracy were too lazy to do it) and that is about it. Thus the Jews became astute businessmen. Why have they become so powerful now? Because the European had their heel on them for so long there was bound to be an explosion once America released the pressure valve, by giving Jews freedom in the "land of the free". I think it is a natural course of behavior given the circumstances.

I'm off racing now see ya!
Last edited by crispncrunchy on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Rupert Murdoch's mom is a Jew...

Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:02 pm

crispncrunchy wrote:
Do you know any of the people who run AIJAC or ECAJ, or how much influence they have?

Nup. The Jewish lobby in Oz is nothing like the US. All the Howard government ministers are Christian's. His party is currently beset by the Right Wing Christian Evangelical movement, which in Oz is anti-semitic. Unlike your opinion that the Right Wing Christian politicians in the US are puppets of the Zionists.

They might well be Christians. However, are they Zionists? Howard is an obvious Zionist puppet, and they clearly lied about going to war with Iraq. It seems they get their marching orders straight from USrael.

Do you know much about Jemaah Islamiah?

More than you do, I'm sure. JI appears to be a more "real" organization than "al-Qaeda", but it would be difficult to believe that the leaders of JI are "for real". They were accused of the first Bali bombing in 2002, which is extremely suspicious, to say the least. How can a car bomb dig a massive crater and create this damage?:

The many attempts to link JI to "Osama's al-Qaeda network" very much gives it away. Have you seen the fake Osama videos? Al-Zawahiri appears in the 2001 Chubby Osama video, meaning that he is willingly appearing in a video with a fake Osama that "confesses" to 9/11. Doesn't that give him away? And how about the videos of Zawahiri with Adam Gadahn, known as the "American al-Qaeda", whose real name is Adam Pearlman, the grandson of one of the founding members of the ADL? It seems clear that the leaders of JI are as fake as the "al-Qaeda" leaders.

Yep, they're all media magnates

Edgar Bronfman - a Jew yes but his family patronised Ludwig Mies van der Rohe in the construction of the Seagram building which I consider the finest example of skyscraper architecture in the world.
Sumner Redstone - chairman of Viacom and CBS Corporation
Michael Eisner - ex CEO of Walt Disney
Gerald Levin - Time Warner
Norman Pearlstine - ex Time Warner now in the Carlyle Group
Samuel Newhouse - CEO of Advance Publications and chairman of Condé Nast Publications
Rupert Murdoch - owner of News Corp and Fox
Peter Chernin - COO News Corp & Chairman of Fox

You looked it up on Wikipedia. Those folks actually own and control more than what they let out. Eisner still controls Disney and ABC. Gerald Levin is still behind the scenes controlling Time Warner and AOL. Si Newhouse owns hundreds of newspapers and magazines. And especially the Bronfmans are much more powerful than they pretend. Edgar Bronfman Sr., Jacob Rothschild, and Harry Oppenheimer brought Rupert Murdoch and Fox News to the scene to create the impression of an alternative to the "liberal media". Without them, you would've never heard of Rupert Murdoch.

All Jews except Rupert he is of Scottish/Presbyterian origin.

Doyle answered this correctly, much to my surprise. But even if he was not a crypto-Jew, what does it matter? Is he not a raving Zionist who cares more about Israel than about America?

All these people have 1 thing in common, they ain't sitting around wondering what went wrong, they are out there doing things. You may not like what they are doing, I think that is obvious. But I would be better off if I had their drive.

What...? The thing they have in common is that they're Zionist Jews. In other words, the American media -- which is supposed to serve the interests of the American people -- is controlled by a foreign nation. Do you really see nothing wrong with this? Especially when they're covering up 9/11 and lie the public into wars?

Now, have you asked yourself what brought about the Jew dominance of Jews in large businesses? Why are Jews such successful entrepreneurs?

Well my 87 year-old Hungarian friend who I mentioned in the "Is America Nuts" thread made it quite clear to me recently. It was the ignorant and lazy behavior of the Hungarian & German establishments that ruled Central Europe up until the Great War. Running a business or profession was beneath them, they were landowners and soldiers only (taxing the peasants and Jews). They persecuted the Jews, not allowing them to own property.

The Jews could own property like everyone else in Germany, up until Hitler's rise, including in WW1. The Germans felt (and rightfully so) that the Jews had sold out their country in WW1 to Britain. They also knew that 70% of the members of the Versailles "Peace" Conference were Jews. The Germans then tried to take some measures that would disallow Jews from being too successful, all while trying to recover from WW1 and the inhumane sanctions imposed upon them. A few Jews were expulsed from Bavaria, but not one Jew was hurt. The Zionists then, in 1933, launched an economic boycott against Germany, which helped Hitler gain public support and to pass the Enabling Act.

Europe has been Anti-Semitic for hundreds of years (actually 2 thousand).

You have to ask yourself this... Why was all of Europe "anti-Semitic", but not anti-anything else? It's because of the Jewish leaders' disgusting behavior. The European rulers ended up finding out the Jews' past. They knew what the Talmud states about Jesus, Gentiles, pedophilia, etc. They knew what the word 'usury' means. They knew who was always trying to establish and gain control over central banks.

Did you know that Jews have been expulsed from every area of Europe, in total over 80 times? Did you know that Talmud burning happens every 200-300 years? The last time was in Poland in 1757.

Jew were allowed to trade (mainly because the aristocracy were too lazy to do it) and that is about it. Thus the Jews became astute businessmen. Why have they become so powerful now? Because the European had their heel on them for so long there was bound to be an explosion once America released the pressure valve, by giving Jews freedom in the "land of the free". I think it is a natural course of behavior given the circumstances.

Even if this were true, how would it change anything? They are still taking control in a conspiratorial way, subverting and lying their way to the top. The Zionist Jews controlling the governments, media, central banks, and most else, are driving the world into war. That the Jews have been abused in the past (which is true for the average Jew) in no way justifies anything. That's the same as excusing Israel's treatment of the Palestinians with the Holocaust, which Israel does all the time.

Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:50 am

RE - I got a pretty clear understanding of where you're coming from now

Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:17 pm

[quotE:EF6C318C2d="CRrizzZzssZpnCRrunCHhhy"]RE - I goT a PrEtty clehar UnnDeerRstahnnDinnG ofFf WwHhHere you'erRe coming fRommmmm noW[/quote] And thAt mmmEans...?

Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:34 pm

RE Virus wrote:And thAt mmmEans...?

That means that you think that the Zionist & Jews are SOLELY behind 9/11, I think the traditional Christian Hawks are also actively involved in the whole thing.

Simple as that :wtf

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:36 am

That's where you are confused. Of course Christian and other Goy hawks are involved in the wars. But whose interests are they serving? Israel's! Who are the bosses? Zionist Jews in the government, media, banking, and everywhere else.

As for 9/11 alone, you won't find any evidence that "Christian Hawks" are involved in the execution of the attack (except for Dick & Rudy, as I noted). You don't find Arabs, Mexicans, Chinese, Irish, Italians, or any other group other than Israelis and American Jews involved in 9/11!
Post a reply