Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:13 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:25 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
MESS wrote:
I believe that most insurgents are against american intervention, not saddam supporters- they may have liked things better as they were, but Saddam was no her to them. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

You parrot the media's propaganda as usual -- they're not "insurgents", they're people fighting for their land. Only some Kurds and minority groups were happy about the invasion. Remember the toppling of the Saddam statue when everyone was celebrating? That was totally staged in a very clever way.

Of course, that was back in 2003. No one is happy now. Iraq is a hellhole. 655,000 Iraqis killed, 12,000 Americans killed, 1,600,000 refugees... And Israel doing everything they can to foment the violence.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:37 am  Post subject:   
RE Virus wrote:
Of course, that was back in 2003. No one is happy now. Iraq is a hellhole. 655,000 Iraqis killed, 12,000 Americans killed, 1,600,000 refugees... And Israel doing everything they can to foment the violence.

I really hope you didn't get these numbers from that bogus survey done by the eight Iraqi physicians who relayed it over to the Johns Hopkins epidemiologists. They estimate 655,000 Iraqis have died since March of 2003... but do you know how many people they found out actually died in this survey?? 629. Not to mention they went to the most heavily-tolled fatality sights in Iraq to get these numbers and then projected it throughout the entire country.

England says about 50,000. Iraq says about 120,000. Granted, still large numbers, but the 655,000 is based on projection if (and only if) all of Iraq were regarded as the same. In other words, if 1 out of 3 people died in one city, then it is assumed 1 out of 3 people died in another city without actually going there to find out. That's like saying if my aparment complex was bombed and half the people here died, then we can go ahead and say that the apartment complex across the street was probably bombed and half the people there probably died, too. It's all speculation to see how high of a number they can produce.

Also, U.S. troop death-tolls have reached 4,000 (although it's reported only 3,000 have died) - so unless there are 8,000 non-military Americans in Iraq, that number is way off, too.

PD~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:02 am  Post subject:   
Mess you are a tad malinformed... Sunni Muslims loved Sadam Hussein, he even took oil money and put it towards putting women through school. He fought for women's rights etc. Now if you are a shiite or a kurd, you may think differently (basically he treated them like scum) . Insurgents are definitely pro-hussein (the sunni ones anyway)

American Media does leave out alot of the facts concerning Iraq and that Sunni muslims still want Hussein back in power.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:23 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
PD~ wrote:
RE Virus wrote:

I really hope you didn't get these numbers from that bogus survey done by the eight Iraqi physicians who relayed it over to the Johns Hopkins epidemiologists. They estimate 655,000 Iraqis have died since March of 2003... but do you know how many people they found out actually died in this survey?? 629. Not to mention they went to the most heavily-tolled fatality sights in Iraq to get these numbers and then projected it throughout the entire country.

England says about 50,000. Iraq says about 120,000. Granted, still large numbers, but the 655,000 is based on projection if (and only if) all of Iraq were regarded as the same. In other words, if 1 out of 3 people died in one city, then it is assumed 1 out of 3 people died in another city without actually going there to find out. That's like saying if my aparment complex was bombed and half the people here died, then we can go ahead and say that the apartment complex across the street was probably bombed and half the people there probably died, too. It's all speculation to see how high of a number they can produce.

Also, U.S. troop death-tolls have reached 4,000 (although it's reported only 3,000 have died) - so unless there are 8,000 non-military Americans in Iraq, that number is way off, too.

Hahaha, you is stupid.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:32 pm  Post subject:   
Your grammar is incorrect... so are your numbers (among a lot of other things). You have no (nor have ever had) any personal credibility. You just read a lot and then relay what sounds the most intelligent, though not the most accurate.

PD~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:41 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Hahaha, you is unsmart.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:09 pm  Post subject:   
Classic Killa
  • SSX: Showoff: #2
Don't worry, once we get on the highway it'll cool down way much.

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  1, 2