Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Sexual Orientation?
Straight 87%  87%  [ 78 ]
Bisexual 11%  11%  [ 10 ]
Gay 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Non-sexual / No attraction 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 90
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:37 pm  Post subject:   
IceXtreme wrote:
I mean i dont see male dogs continuously trying to have sex with other male dogs.

Well neither have I, I don't usually watch humping dogs... but who's to say It doesn't happen... Homosexuality does exist among other animals, it's been proven. (I suppose somebody did watch dogs humping at one point...)

I can understand how you are attracted to woman and society has told you that's normal and it's what's expected of you so you find it odd that i'm not the same. Although i find the female body very beautiful, i'm not sexually attracted to women and i have no control on that... If I did it would make life easier and I could just become what you think of as normal, however I can't and I accept that... (It doesn't mean you, or others, have to necesarilly)

And when you speak of homosexuality, speaking of religion aswell is inevitable... I feel religion is the only reason it's "wrong" and it is why I and other before me have been: ridiculed, insulted, beaten of even killed (which nobody deserves, regardless)

I don't want to degrade your beliefs, just don't slam "you'll go to hell if your with a guy" down my throat, I've heard it all before and I'd rather be sure to enjoy life here, than to enjoy an unsure afterlife
(these are all personal beliefs, and again, i don't want to diss religion)

In the end let's just agree to disagree...

I hope i havn't offended anyone.. :(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:39 pm  Post subject:   
I was born straight. Theres nothing I can do about it. I guess Im a homophobic moron for being born that way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:44 pm  Post subject:   
livingsacrifice98 wrote:
I was born straight. Theres nothing I can do about it. I guess Im a homophobic moron for being born that way.

NO!
I hope that's not the impression i'm giving people... I really don't think all straight guys are homophobic morons... however, some are... try to prove otherwise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:50 pm  Post subject:   
You didnt give me that impression, baboo. But my point is that gay people I talk with, say that they are born gay and I have to acept it. So I tell them I was born straight and they have to except it. And they label me a homophibic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:52 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #3
Baboo wrote:
I don't want to degrade your beliefs, just don't slam "you'll go to hell if your with a guy" down my throat, I've heard it all before and I'd rather be sure to enjoy life here, than to enjoy an unsure afterlife
(these are all personal beliefs, and again, i don't want to diss religion)

In the end let's just agree to disagree...

I hope i havn't offended anyone..

I dont have any problem with a gay person as long as they dont have any feelings for me sexually. And im not trying to bash on gay people. God created you too Baboo just like he created me. But i just dont feel that it is NORMAL(According to the Bible only) if a gay person tried to go after me in a sexual way, i admit i would probably would be VERY offensive. I wouldnt be violent though. This past year i played basketball for my high school and one of my teammates turned out to be gay. I had no idea. It was a total shock, but i still treat him the same reguardless.
But if a gay guy knows that your straight and still approaches you then, IMO, you had better look to get your ass kicked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:56 pm  Post subject:   
See like there are a lot of stupid straight morons.. there are a lot of stupid gay morons as well.

You don't have to accept it, it's just nice to not have a feeling of "everyone hates me"

They label you cause it's an easy thing to do, to point the finger and target you.

there are some really extreme ppl out there.. just don't think we're all like that

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:59 pm  Post subject:   
IceXtreme wrote:
But if a gay guy knows that your straight and still approaches you then, IMO, you had better look to get your ass kicked.

I feel the same way, it's looking for trouble and totally pointless anyway

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:27 pm  Post subject:   
I respect the religion thing...I mean, if you believe that being gay is wrong because of your religion, that's fine, I guess...but the anger and extremely negative attitude towards the gay community in general is shocking to me. Sure there are outrageous and wild gay people (I mean just watch a gay pride parade...lol), but the majority of them, I've found, just want to be happy with the person THEY love, even though they aren't of the opposite gender...they aren't preaching homosexuality to children, they aren't attacking any straight people...I don't see why people can't leave them alone. I live in Vermont, which you may or may not know was the first state in the US to legalise gay marriage (or Civil Unions, which is nearly the same thing, just with a different name), and my mom actually worked very hard for the people who were trying to get it legalized. Some of my favorite adults are gay, and no, they don't molest me, or try and get me to be gay...they're just normal. They're normal people. Sheesh.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jump to:  

Information
Page 6 of 6 [ 133 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6