Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626
The Gravitude Bar • View topic - President for U.S 04
Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:32 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister
 



Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Who do you want to win?
Kerry 54%  54%  [ 26 ]
Bush 46%  46%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 48
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:52 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
alpmaster wrote:
Well I kinda do see what PD~ is saying (not about the spelling ofcourse), does make somewhat good sense, even though I'm keeping my point of view.


BUt PD~, USA, not America. No one talks about Canada. :lol

...


my point is that not only is PD factualy wrong but he backpeddles and ignores when i show to him and for the benefit of everyone i shall show in a very simple format what im talking about

PD asserted that it takes about 6 years for a pressidents changes to effect the economy and that we coudlnt see what bushes changes would do

i noted that bush is useing hte same trickeldown thoery that reagan used and they didnt work well at all

PD said that the war in kuaite put the effects of those changes on hold

i said that kuait was about 9 years after the start of reagans changes and that it was temporally impoosible for the was to of had effects that could trabvle back in time to change history at the about 6 year mark AND that the war was just barly even a war even the eleit enemy combatans were surrendering to unarmed jurnalists and of the whoping SEVENTY NINE fatailites we had more than 50% were due to friendly fire

and ill not ethat all the other people who have said it takes X amount of time have said 3 years for a president to impact the economy and these are people who have a good deal MORE credibility than PD (the LIE about his boss as ive said before NO commishioned officer would let loose anything of the sort especially to such a youngen as our little PD WHY this fellow is even still working and not living on his penshion is beyond me and i very HIGHLY doubt that one could gain a commishion wihtou having putin enough years to earn a penshion)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:29 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
EBT, you make me look soooooooooooo good.

Quote:
PD asserted that it takes about 6 years for a pressidents changes to effect the economy and that we coudlnt see what bushes changes would do


That's not what I said, read it again and I pray you know the difference because if I have to explain it AGAIN, then you prove your stupidity.

Quote:
i noted that bush is useing hte same trickeldown thoery that reagan used and they didnt work well at all


You brought the trickledown theory up and so far you are still the only one to have brought it up.

Quote:
PD said that the war in kuaite put the effects of those changes on hold


First of all, it's "Kuwait." Secondly, I haven't talked about Kuwait in the longest time and certainly not on this thread. Kuwait is a very small part of a larger picture, that larger picture in which I have been takling about, apparently you decided to overlook that. Pulling things out of thin air again, I see.

Quote:
i said that kuait was about 9 years after the start of reagans changes and that it was temporally impoosible for the was to of had effects that could trabvle back in time to change history at the about 6 year mark AND that the war was just barly even a war even the eleit enemy combatans were surrendering to unarmed jurnalists and of the whoping SEVENTY NINE fatailites we had more than 50% were due to friendly fire


Once again, I've already explained this and you overlooked it.

Quote:
and ill not ethat all the other people who have said it takes X amount of time have said 3 years for a president to impact the economy and these are people who have a good deal MORE credibility than PD (the LIE about his boss as ive said before NO commishioned officer would let loose anything of the sort especially to such a youngen as our little PD WHY this fellow is even still working and not living on his penshion is beyond me and i very HIGHLY doubt that one could gain a commishion wihtou having putin enough years to earn a penshion)


You still don't get it. Doesn't anyone else see what's going on here? He's calling me a liar as if though he knows me and the people I know. I called my boss earlier today and asked him about the things he tells me and what rules and regulations are upheld along with that information. He simply put it as, "Because I only give you half the story, which is technically within my bounds." So there, even I'm not getting the whole story, which explains how far above the common citizen's head this all is. So I asked him if the knowledge he knows affects his stance on his government and his president, he said, "You're damn right, it does." Just so you know, he's voting for Bush.

And by the way, some people enjoy working. They don't sit on their asses collecting pension. It's called not being lazy.

Face it, you are getting crushed in this arguement because all you can do is say the same thing over and over and over again. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU FOOLED US ALL INTO THINKING YOU'RE A FOREIGNER BECAUSE YOU EMBARRASS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!! Anyone that follows (this is a made up example of EBT), "you ar ea liar and you dont no what your talking about why dont yuo just stopm aking up shit becuz i clearly no more about kuaite even tho i dont no how to spell it so im sure everyone nos youre a liar by now especially with my brilllliant coversating skillz im very persuasive" is crazy.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:49 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
gimme your bosse sname tell me what was this colinels name what was his MOS was he a light colonel or a bird colonel so far you keep talking about him and you give NO PROOF of his existance


Quote:
See, the true works of a president aren't recognized until roughly the 6th year after his first election.
page two 9th post (you say the same thing a few posts later)

about trickledown theory bushes economic polocies are based heavily on it if not entirly so thats why i brought it up


Quote:
See, the true works of a president aren't recognized until roughly the 6th year after his first election.
well ill be damned whats taht i see well its YOU TALKING ABOUT KUWAIT its on page two the 22nd post of that page

i expect you to now recend your statment hat you made to lisa that you nevver post something if its not true as you have said in the post before mine

Quote:
I haven't talked about Kuwait in the longest time and certainly not on this thread.
as you not only have talked about it recently but also IN this thread

youve not told me a single thing that your boss said that "the media wasnt alowed to tell us" youve only said that you have said knowledge with no proof beyond that i sugget you think long na dhard before you reply


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:35 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
Quote:
See, the true works of a president aren't recognized until roughly the 6th year after his first election.
page two 9th post (you say the same thing a few posts later)


I know I said this, and I also said that I didn't want to have to explain it to you again. What you said is true and what I said is true, we're not saying the same things. Look closely. The changes occur after the 3rd year of a president's term. THE CHANGES. The final product is after the 6th year. There's a tremendous difference in what you and I are saying. Think of a Chia Pet. You add water to it. After a few minutes (let's say 3 just for kicks), you start to see the plant grow, or better yet, the changes. After 6 minutes (again, just for kicks), the plant is finished. Do you get it now?

You brought up Kuwait as a specification. I never specified Kuwait and I made clear in my last post, I'm talking about a bigger picture, but yet again you ignored what I said. I never typed out Kuwait, you did. YOU are bringing these things up, not me.

I'll tell you right now that anything I tell you that my boss told me, I can't prove with a web-link or a quote, it's something called trust. I don't think he'd lie to me, he takes all that shit way too seriously. I don't need to hear from you, "Well prove it." I can't prove the things he says other than I'm telling you that he said it. If I could prove it, don't you think more people would know about it? Besides, in this entire discussion on this thread, I haven't been using his information for anything, although I did many times in a previous thread several months back.

As far as his information, I don't know all the listings off the top of my head, so I'll post that in the days to come the next time I see him (Tuesday). I'll have all the information you want on him.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:15 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:42 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Somewhere on the Mountain
PD~ wrote:
Bush Sr. had a war to deal with


Via post #47 in this very topic.... Read back, EBT didn't bring it up first...

The first time it's brought up, is in your very post

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:11 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
You do know that the Gulf War was held in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait, don't you? I mentioned the war as a whole only for one economic point, I wasn't talking about Kuwait. I never even said Kuwait. If I had mentioned World War II, would you think I was talking specifically about the US, Japan, Germany, etc, etc, etc? No. If I was talking about it specifically, I would have made direct mention to it. It wasn't called the Kuwait War. When EBT brought up Kuwait, all I said was that I didn't talk about Kuwait, I just brought up the war. So if you're going to be whining over technicalities, then that's pretty weak and petty and pretty much annoying and the fact that I have to keep wasting posts just to explain the "little" minute differences to you, it pretty much sucks.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:09 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
PD~ wrote:
You do know that the Gulf War was held in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait, don't you? I mentioned the war as a whole only for one economic point, I wasn't talking about Kuwait. I never even said Kuwait. If I had mentioned World War II, would you think I was talking specifically about the US, Japan, Germany, etc, etc, etc? No. If I was talking about it specifically, I would have made direct mention to it. It wasn't called the Kuwait War. When EBT brought up Kuwait, all I said was that I didn't talk about Kuwait, I just brought up the war. So if you're going to be whining over technicalities, then that's pretty weak and petty and pretty much annoying and the fact that I have to keep wasting posts just to explain the "little" minute differences to you, it pretty much sucks.


your back peddaling too hard just give it aup already your were wrong and you lied to lisa when yuo told her you never say anything but the truth

and pray tell if you cant remember what your boss has told you how could you of told it to me (as you have already claimed to of done in this thread)

seriously man just admit that you were over zelous in your statment that younever say anything thats not 100% true and ill drop the point now


(on the part of the PM though pascals wager can only be accepted by three types of people the sheltered the ignorant or the colseminded you may pick which one you fall under as long as you dont pick sheltered as you have already demonstarted that you know other relgions exist)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:46 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
I haven't backpedalled at all. I say something, you change what I say, I tell you over and over again what I say only more specifically, you call it backpedalling. You're the one who keeps changing things. I've been staying right on line.

Also, I didn't say I don't remember what my boss told me, I said that I'll tell you what his rank is right down to the very last call number and because I don't know all of it, I'm going to wait so that you can get it all at once, not in little bunches so that I have to hear you whine about how it's not specific enough.

You really need to stop being an instigator and changing the subject nonstop. It's getting a little old.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:23 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
PD~ wrote:
I haven't backpedalled at all. I say something, you change what I say, I tell you over and over again what I say only more specifically, you call it backpedalling. You're the one who keeps changing things. I've been staying right on line.

Also, I didn't say I don't remember what my boss told me, I said that I'll tell you what his rank is right down to the very last call number and because I don't know all of it, I'm going to wait so that you can get it all at once, not in little bunches so that I have to hear you whine about how it's not specific enough.

You really need to stop being an instigator and changing the subject nonstop. It's getting a little old.


your the one that kept harping on my spelling dogeing my questions


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:17 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
Do you know why dealing with you is like dealing with a wall?

PD~ wrote:
See, the true works of a president aren't recognized until roughly the 6th year after his first election.


EBT wrote:
PD most everyplace ive heard it says it takes 3 years not 6 and most anyone whos ever been in any sort of finaical job or industry monitering says that a change that will have effect will happen within the first few months saying it takes 6 (it must be six now cause when people said it was three and stuff was still shit they had to back peddle) is just very very sad and very very false


PD~ wrote:
Also, I said it takes 6 years to see the true mark (or results) of a president, that doesn't mean that after 3 years like you have said that you wouldn't see the improvements or non-improvements if that's the case.


EBT wrote:
your posts about it takeing 6 years to see the effects of an economic strategy are BULLSHIT


You and I are saying two completely different things and the fact that you don't see this is frustrating and hilarious and the same time. How can I talk to you about anything when you just change my words around and make it something else or just bring something up out of thin air when we're talking about something else (like you did with "trickledown", like you did with "Kuwait", etc.)? You don't pay attention, you just start argueing whatever comes to mind and it makes everything go way off course. I'm not getting off course, so naturally you accuse me of backpedalling because I don't want to talk about the nonsense you bring up, not to mention you flame over and over. Give it up.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:02 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Showoff: #1
Classic Killa
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:33 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
Rank: Classic Killa
Location: Neenah, Wisconsin
EBT wrote:
PD most everyplace ive heard it says it takes 3 years not 6 and most anyone whos ever been in any sort of finaical job or industry monitering says that a change that will have effect will happen within the first few months saying it takes 6 (it must be six now cause when people said it was three and stuff was still shit they had to back peddle) is just very very sad and very very false


Well, I don't know too much about economic theories, but what happens 3 years after a president's 4th year? Unless they made major changes on their last day in term, wouldn't it be anywhere in the 2 year range that all of their changes take effect, or also anywhere within the 6 year range from when they were elected? Both of your theories meet up perfectly, so why are you calling PD~ sad, false, and full of shit? Or are you saying the changes only occur in a few months? I'm not even sure what your point even is right there. Maybe you should spend more time refining your arguments and more time proofreading your posts because I really can't pick out a definite argument in that quote up there. I mean, I'm not a nitpicky person, but sometimes grammar DOES make a big difference.

Maybe there wouldn't be so much "backpedaling" if you discussed something reasonably instead of proving to everyone that you're ignorant. You're twisting around words instead of contributing to an argument, which shows nothing other than the way these points go over your head.

What are you guys even arguing about? I'm only reading the "topic review" and all I can make out is something about PD~'s boss is a colonel, and EBT thinks he's imaginary, or something. All arguments about backpedaling are shattered when you look at the flow of discussion, and it does nothing other than make EBT look bad, so it really should be Given Up. I thought you guys usually attacked Bush instead of vaguely (and poorly) questioning the accuracy of someone debating on his behalf? It's almost like I anticipate "LOL we should impeach him becuz he pronounced nuclear wrong 8====D~~~ O-8 <--- BUSH" posts, because at least then I can read one sentence instead of 2 pages of post before concluding you deserve to be ignored.

one other thing....

PsymonX wrote:
Via post #47 in this very topic.... Read back, EBT didn't bring it up first...

The first time it's brought up, is in your very post


This seems like Backpedaling more than anything :???

_________________
w/e


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:34 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:55 am
Rank: Master
PD~ wrote:
Do you know why dealing with you is like dealing with a wall?

Image
Image

_________________
Gondor has no sig.
Gondor needs no sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:31 am  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
BlackDth wrote:
EBT wrote:
PD most everyplace ive heard it says it takes 3 years not 6 and most anyone whos ever been in any sort of finaical job or industry monitering says that a change that will have effect will happen within the first few months saying it takes 6 (it must be six now cause when people said it was three and stuff was still shit they had to back peddle) is just very very sad and very very false


Well, I don't know too much about economic theories, but what happens 3 years after a president's 4th year? Unless they made major changes on their last day in term, wouldn't it be anywhere in the 2 year range that all of their changes take effect, or also anywhere within the 6 year range from when they were elected? Both of your theories meet up perfectly, so why are you calling PD~ sad, false, and full of shit? Or are you saying the changes only occur in a few months? I'm not even sure what your point even is right there. Maybe you should spend more time refining your arguments and more time proofreading your posts because I really can't pick out a definite argument in that quote up there. I mean, I'm not a nitpicky person, but sometimes grammar DOES make a big difference.

Maybe there wouldn't be so much "backpedaling" if you discussed something reasonably instead of proving to everyone that you're ignorant. You're twisting around words instead of contributing to an argument, which shows nothing other than the way these points go over your head.

What are you guys even arguing about? I'm only reading the "topic review" and all I can make out is something about PD~'s boss is a colonel, and EBT thinks he's imaginary, or something. All arguments about backpedaling are shattered when you look at the flow of discussion, and it does nothing other than make EBT look bad, so it really should be Given Up. I thought you guys usually attacked Bush instead of vaguely (and poorly) questioning the accuracy of someone debating on his behalf? It's almost like I anticipate "LOL we should impeach him becuz he pronounced nuclear wrong 8====D~~~ O-8 <--- BUSH" posts, because at least then I can read one sentence instead of 2 pages of post before concluding you deserve to be ignored.

one other thing....

PsymonX wrote:
Via post #47 in this very topic.... Read back, EBT didn't bring it up first...

The first time it's brought up, is in your very post


This seems like Backpedaling more than anything :???


im calling his thoery sad and false because (maybe you didnt read what i said) the 3 year one is just as much bullshit and justification for why we never saw any improvement of our econmy durring the reigns of trickledown thoery and voodoo ecinomics PD has made allustions to his boss (a supposed colonel) telling him things that the media woudlnt be allowed to tell the general public thats at best an illogical situation (why in the world would a formal colonel be talking to a 22 year old to begine with and why woudl he risk not only national security (for what other reason could said information STILL be concidered privilaged) and jail time(revealing millitary secrests is a high crime) and now you yourself addmited that yes PD was back peddaling

and to PD telling that dealing with me is like dealing with a brcik wall now yo uknow how i feel everytime i get some southern baptist fundimentalist hounding me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:04 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
User avatar
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:16 pm
Rank: Attack Duck Owner
XBL: VixDiesel
PSN: VixDiesel
Does who Kerry chose for his VP make a difference in your vote?

_________________
Image
- KotW -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:23 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
EBT wrote:
im calling his thoery sad and false because (maybe you didnt read what i said) the 3 year one is just as much bullshit and justification for why we never saw any improvement of our econmy durring the reigns of trickledown thoery and voodoo ecinomics PD has made allustions to his boss (a supposed colonel) telling him things that the media woudlnt be allowed to tell the general public thats at best an illogical situation (why in the world would a formal colonel be talking to a 22 year old to begine with and why woudl he risk not only national security (for what other reason could said information STILL be concidered privilaged) and jail time(revealing millitary secrests is a high crime) and now you yourself addmited that yes PD was back peddaling

and to PD telling that dealing with me is like dealing with a brcik wall now yo uknow how i feel everytime i get some southern baptist fundimentalist hounding me


Actually, BlackDth was saying that Psymon X was backpedalling for you, not me. BlackDth agrees with me. See, even there you fuck it up. You misconstrue everything. I'm not southern baptist, either, I'm baptist. Everyone within the community understands the tremendous differences in the two. Another fuck up by you. The Colenal isn't breaking any laws, he's perfectly within his bounds. What he knows won't be shared on the media not because of security laws, but because the media won't report "conservative" values or anything else that would make Bush look better and they techincally aren't aloud to provide "semi-information" (what the media doesn't know is the information I'm not being told as well, hence the reason they can't report). FOX won't report half a story, either, even if it favors Bush. Besides, I think he'd know a helluva lot better than you what he can say to others and what he can't say. You act like you are the final authority on everything, as if you make the laws and you know how everything works. Another fuck up by you. The Colenal tells me because if you haven't heard, a 22 year old is an adult, not a child. Another fuck up by you.

And to answer Vix's post, Edwards will make an immediate impact on the southern deomcratic vote improving all of Kerry's numbers. However, the two men don't agree on a whole lot and they may clash so far that it will be the end of them.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:01 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:21 pm
Rank: Master
PD~, for a guy who was bitching about spelling earlier...IT IS COLONEL not colonal or colenol or colanel or colonic.

I agree with you more or less on all your statements about economics. I really don't even know what EBT is saying anymore. It was more interesting when you and mrmarcus were debating, because then both of you actually had stuff to say.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:22 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
Haha, do you know what I did? I always thought it was spelled colonal but knew it probably wasn't right, so before I posted it for the first time, I looked it up and realized it was colonel and that's the way I posted it the FIRST time, but then everytime after that for some reason I kept putting colenal. :frusty

Besides, most words that I spell incorrectly aren't exactly easy words, especially a word like colonel, which is pronounced (ker-nal). I do get the easy words like "the" or "you'll."

And I agree with you about the rest of your post as well. I'd much rather talk to someone who knows what he's talking about like mrmarcus (who doesn't agree with me, but at least he's knowledgable).

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:50 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:55 am
Rank: Master
PD~ wrote:
Haha, do you know what I did? I always thought it was spelled colonal but knew it probably wasn't right, so before I posted it for the first time, I looked it up and realized it was colonel and that's the way I posted it the FIRST time, but then everytime after that for some reason I kept putting colenal. :frusty


Fit of dyslexia comes to mind. I have a similar problem with stupidly transposing letters that make no sense.


Quote:
Besides, most words that I spell incorrectly aren't exactly easy words, especially a word like colonel, which is pronounced (ker-nal). I do get the easy words like "the" or "you'll."


Reminds me of an old Gallagher show I used to have on Beta where he goes on a roll of homonyms that aren't spelled anywhere close to similar. I wish I could remember it...

Quote:
And I agree with you about the rest of your post as well. I'd much rather talk to someone who knows what he's talking about like mrmarcus (who doesn't agree with me, but at least he's knowledgable).


:china
Ditto.

_________________
Gondor has no sig.
Gondor needs no sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:04 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:18 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Definatly not in your house
this would be bush's reaction to people if he was president :dork


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:24 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:55 am
Rank: Master
Witch King wrote:
this would be bush's reaction to people if he was president :dork


*scratches head*

Umm... Bush is President and I haven't heard any reports of him clubbing people with hammers.

:stupid

_________________
Gondor has no sig.
Gondor needs no sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:44 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:18 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Definatly not in your house
I'm just saying he does that to some lower class people :shrug

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:45 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:18 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Definatly not in your house
mrmarcus wrote:
Witch King wrote:
this would be bush's reaction to people if he was president :dork


*scratches head*

Umm... Bush is President and I haven't heard any reports of him clubbing people with hammers.

:stupid
Your stupid

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:20 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
So you're saying that he clubs just some lower class over the head, but not all? That doesn't seem fair, does it? (and by the way, he doesn't do that)

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:15 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:18 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Definatly not in your house
I know just making a point :mad

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:15 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
PD~ wrote:
EBT wrote:
im calling his thoery sad and false because (maybe you didnt read what i said) the 3 year one is just as much bullshit and justification for why we never saw any improvement of our econmy durring the reigns of trickledown thoery and voodoo ecinomics PD has made allustions to his boss (a supposed colonel) telling him things that the media woudlnt be allowed to tell the general public thats at best an illogical situation (why in the world would a formal colonel be talking to a 22 year old to begine with and why woudl he risk not only national security (for what other reason could said information STILL be concidered privilaged) and jail time(revealing millitary secrests is a high crime) and now you yourself addmited that yes PD was back peddaling

and to PD telling that dealing with me is like dealing with a brcik wall now yo uknow how i feel everytime i get some southern baptist fundimentalist hounding me


Actually, BlackDth was saying that Psymon X was backpedalling for you, not me. BlackDth agrees with me.


NOW i get it your just too stupid to read

lisa siad that the first mention of kuwait was by YOU (as in PD~) it was in very simple plain english and you STILL manage to fuck it upi HIGHLY suggest that you learn to read and you just MIGHT beable to debate with me (and its factualy true too not a single post of mine has an edit and ive quoted and enumberated the first appearance of the first gulf was was wait for it BY YOU


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next


Jump to:  



Information
Page 4 of 9 [ 208 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Show or Hide Information
cron


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group