Switch to full style
Forum for serious non-SSX discussion. Forum is strictly moderated.
Post a reply

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:26 pm

The planes came from the outside

Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:52 pm

these are discussion forums for those who are involved in the fan community for ea sports' popular snowboarding video game series SSX

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:20 am

Elevation did you just walk in off the street wanting a hot meal?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:08 am

hahahaha

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 pm

gondee wrote:Elevation did you just walk in off the street wanting a hot meal?

Omg. :heh

Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Sorry, t'was I who summoned elevation from the netherworld.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm

alp gave me a hot meal and a cold shower

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am

Hi Everyone:

The only two "conspiracy" theories which, when weighing all the pros and cons, I find tenable are the JFK Conspiracy Theory, which argues that Lee Harvey Oswald, based on ballistics, cannot be the shooter, or, at the very least, is not the sole assassin of John F. Kennedy, and that Leonard Peltier, based on court documents, shot the members of the FBI pursuing him in self-defense. I, however, find the fact that George w. Bush actually orchestrated the 9 / 11 Twin Tower attacks as outlandish--empirical and other evidence suggest otherwise. The Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory is laughable, as the idea of using schoolchildren to make a point about gun control sounds far-fetched to me, and is not corroborated by any forensic evidence.

Take care, and Happy New Year (2015) Everyone!
QP

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 am

CharmyDweeng wrote:these are discussion forums for those who are involved in the fan community racheter un prêt for ea sports' popular snowboarding video game series SSX

Yes, but there are still other people who want to join the non-group. Why prohibit them.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:09 pm

claricia58 wrote:
CharmyDweeng wrote:these are discussion forums for those who are involved in the fan community racheter un prêt for ea sports' popular snowboarding video game series SSX

Yes, but there are still other people who want to join the non-group. Why prohibit them.

That is a very specific reply to a very old post. I'm suspicious.
Post a reply