Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:31 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:11 am  Post subject: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Hey guys. Most of you probably know this but there will be a new update for YouTube channels that will happen in a weeks time. Most of you probably already seen what it looks like and most of you are REALLY disappointed of it and we will have to opt in on it. If you didn't know about the update or what Google is going to do to these changes, play the video below from WoodysGamertag!

Personally, I hate it aswell. I think that Google should let the channels on YouTube be more creative to the user's and let them control what to do and when to do it. If you have something to say about this change whether its good or bad, create a reply below. Thank You. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
I absolutely despise the new subscription layout.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
XBL: Chez XD
Does anyone actually care? Sure you'll get used to it. People always bitch and whine about changes to anything, facebook for example...
and 'woodysgamertag' is a punk!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:46 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
PSN: TaysteChampion
It doesn't look like it's going to make any difference. I don't like the fact that there seems to be less personality than currently (just a banner at the top of your channel). That was the only change that stood out to me, didn't notice anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:12 pm  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
Google should make a feature of creativity for YouTube channels, make users do what they desire instead of forcing people to include a little banner on top of your channel and that leaves out the new style and look of YouTube. Personally, I don't mind the new page at all, I just worried about customization and imagination of users for their channels and it will ruin the fun of creatism in video's, etc. Don't think this the wrong way like I'm abusing YouTube. :no

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:53 pm  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
I use youtube a ton, but I honestly don't care :shrug

Actually, the all recent uploads tab being wider (I think it's at 2 videos wide right now and the video showed 5?) would be the only thing I care about, and is an improvement.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
Here is what the new page looks like:

Hence how I can produce advertising on my channel page. It can get people to be more fascinated and obsessed with other channels and their videos, giving the new channels a chance at getting a little bit of views to support them for when become more known. Everybody wins kind of, and look on the right side of the page. See "Other Channels", that is another way of getting views and it can support any channel with that feature. Everything seems good except my banner art. By YouTubes terms and conditions, your banner size cannot be under 1195 x 2135 so I'm pooped with that since not having a background that size. So, I had to take one from the public domain of Google Images. This, I think I am going to like! :)

P.S: Tayste, I added you and RadicalPlayer onto my YouTube page for extra support and subs. If there is a problem, tell me and I can remove it off my channel otherwise you can thank me later! Peace! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
XBL: Chez XD
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:

You've made a right fucking mess of your computer, what's with the stupid fonts for everything haha?

The new layout is alright though, sure everyone will get used to it soon enough..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
Chez XD II wrote:
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:

You've made a right fucking mess of your computer, what's with the stupid fonts for everything haha?

The new layout is alright though, sure everyone will get used to it soon enough..

No offence but was that whole reply an insult? :P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
Aw I hate it when they change the channel layouts -.-
I agree with everyone else, we'll get used to it. But it's still annoying lol.

I don't even really do anything on youtube anymore anyway. I watch, like and favorite stuff but I haven't uploaded anything in like a year.
That being said, I'm sure very active youtubers will probably be more annoyed. Since they actually, you know, utilize the features and stuff. But that also means they'll get used to it faster... o.O

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:04 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
pandapie wrote:

I don't even really do anything on youtube anymore anyway. I watch, like and favorite stuff but I haven't uploaded anything in like a year.
That being said, I'm sure very active youtubers will probably be more annoyed. Since they actually, you know, utilize the features and stuff. But that also means they'll get used to it faster... o.O

To be honest, its actually not bad. I'm actually getting alot of views and subscribers since I changed the layout. Do you know whats funny though? YouTube changes their layout every 2 months and Google's layout was still the same as it was in 1998!

Kinda weird abit innit? :lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 pm  Post subject: Re: YouTube 2013 Changes!  
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:
pandapie wrote:

To be honest, its actually not bad. I'm actually getting alot of views and subscribers since I changed the layout. Do you know whats funny though? YouTube changes their layout every 2 months and Google's layout was still the same as it was in 1998!

Kinda weird abit innit? :lol

Huh, now that you mention it Google HASN'T changed their layout like, ever :lol
Very strange!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]