Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:38 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 am  Post subject: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
I know this is about as personal as it gets, but fuck it.

I think I'd go with putting my neck on a railroad track or shooting myself in the head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
Er....do I know you?
As for the topic, I wouldn't.
Life must go on!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
That's boring. You only get one shot, make it count.

I'd get a hot air balloon and hang myself from it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:56 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
We only get to pick one? This is going to take some pondering.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:18 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
Well, you can't exactly kill yourself multiple times.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Mus telling it how it is.

Whatever way I'd do it I'd at least try to implicate some bastard I hated for murder.

Last edited by NA on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:33 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
I would announce "I regret nothing" then jump into a pit of hungry grizzly bears.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:03 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
PSN: new one - PM me
And the award of the weirdest and gloomiest thread in a snowboard game community website goes to...

My answer: i enjoy life too much to end up this way.

*c-c-c-c-c-combo breakerrrrr*

my apologies to the mods in advance :heh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:30 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
:D obviously my reply was troll.. :P

Killer Instinct ftw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:09 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
i probably shouldn't even post here since it will seem like its condoning this thread... but whatever, i see this getting locked soon anyways lol.

to keep this on topic, however i'd do it, i would make sure i stream it live on the internet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:18 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
Try really hard to OD on LSD.

I think that's pretty obvious.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
PSN: Veckodag
Sitting on a large cliff in front of a abandoned city in jungle valley with a volcano on the other side. I would preform seppuku and throw myself off the cliff and the last thing I would see and hear would be a volcanic eruption, as ashes engulfs the city.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
This thread lol I would probably touch the third rail in a train station. Easiest way to do it since the train stations are wide open with no one to stop you haha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:29 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
I would do it with CO2. Just doze off and go in my sleep.

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:12 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
Mus wrote:
Well, you can't exactly kill yourself multiple times.

Actually I have been dead a couple times... just don't seem to stay that way. :shrug

YoshiExcel wrote:

i would make sure i stream it live on the internet.

beat me to it. :heh :heh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
gluten wrote:
I know this is about as personal as it gets, but fuck it.

I think I'd go with putting my neck on a railroad track or shooting myself in the head.

If I was to kill myself, I would transform into a dog and eat all my chocolate. :lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
Death by chocolate.....spectacular.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:04 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Death by chocolate.....spectacular.

Indeed. :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:06 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
Well, to be honest, I wouldn't. But if there was something coming like a scientifically confirmed end of the world with a 0% survival rate, then i'd want to die painlessly, so i'd probably go for assisted suicide, for example, being knocked out by an anesthetic drug and then having my heart stopped by some machine that can do that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
Well, to be honest, I wouldn't. But if there was something coming like a scientifically confirmed end of the world with a 0% survival rate, then i'd want to die painlessly, so i'd probably go for assisted suicide, for example, being knocked out by an anesthetic drug and then having my heart stopped by some machine that can do that.

Gee, imagine how many people committed suicide over 2012? :???

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:38 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:

Gee, imagine how many people committed suicide over 2012? :???

You've got to be dippy to even think for one second that a bunch of pre-historics could predict exactly when the world would end.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:47 am  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
I've had this fantasy of making sure all my closest friends have different motives to killing me. Like owing one a huge amount of money, sleeping with someone's girlfriend, putting someone as sole beneficiary in my will, etc.

Then I would rent a castle in the countryside and invite everyone for a weekend of leisure.

After we've had dinner and some drinks, and everyone retires to their rooms, I'll kill myself in the most complicated way possible, planting clues everywhere.

In the morning, everyone's a suspect. It'll be the best murder mystery ever created.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:50 pm  Post subject: Re: If you ever were to kill yourself, how would you do it?  
flexxx wrote:
I've had this fantasy of making sure all my closest friends have different motives to killing me. Like owing one a huge amount of money, sleeping with someone's girlfriend, putting someone as sole beneficiary in my will, etc.

Then I would rent a castle in the countryside and invite everyone for a weekend of leisure.

After we've had dinner and some drinks, and everyone retires to their rooms, I'll kill myself in the most complicated way possible, planting clues everywhere.

In the morning, everyone's a suspect. It'll be the best murder mystery ever created.

Have you been playing Cluedo again? :lol

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 23 posts ]