Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:55 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:30 pm  Post subject: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
PSN: LIL-CRUZE-SJG
We've all (and by we, I mean us males) been there before. We're always told to keep our hands off of girls, and that we shouldn't hit women. Now, for what it's worth, this is true. However, for me anyway, If anyone comes at me and tries to schmuck me, regardless of gender, I'm going to fight back.

Now self defense against a woman is worth a whole can of controversy in itself. But that brings in another problem (and this can apply to anyone): sometimes if you get in a sucker punch, even if the jerk hits you first, you can easily severely injure, or kill them, especially if you're physically stronger than your opponent.

And this brings me to the reason I made this post: About a week ago, there was a fight on a Cleveland transit bus. A 22-year-old woman was talking shit to this bus driver (the usual "I'll *insert violent action here* ya!), with the bus driver returning the barbs she was throwing, saying he would bring down his granddaughter to knock the woman out.

At one point the woman (allegedly) spit on the driver, and tried to choke him. What did he do? He hit her with a fucking shyroken, choked her, and tried to throw her off the bus! Check it out here:

Now, obviously, he could've handled the situation a bit better, but the shyroken he pulled was not only excessive as fuck, but also could've easily sent her to the hospital. This isn't to say the woman isn't in the wrong, though.

So, sound off with your opinions. Do you think you should refrain from hitting a woman, even if she hits you first? And do you think the bus driver should be fired for his misconduct?

Hmm. Two awards. Not bad for a relative lurker :p

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
I don't have a problem harming a woman, if she hit me first.
As for that situation, I can't really judge how justified the bus driver was as I don't know what context that is in. (I.E. why she started yelling at him in the first place)
Regardless, the bus driver should not be fired for that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
I don't think sex should play a role in anything besides which bathroom you go in.

It's unfortunate that it came to violence, but if I was his boss I wouldn't fire him. He should have just removed her from the bus (easier said than done, I know).
Choking a bus driver is probably a serious offense, is it not? It endangered the lives of everyone on the bus.
Like Cat, I'd love to know the context of it. It wouldn't really change anything for me, both of them made their mistakes, but I'd like to know anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
PSN: MistressWiggle
As a woman:

If woman want equal rights they need to prepare themselves for a punting if they're acting like a cunt.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:46 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
NA wrote:
If woman want equal rights they need to prepare themselves for a punting if they're acting like a cunt.

^ this

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
in a situation like this I would try to hold the woman by the wrists and get her out

but I know it's like dismantling a bomb.

This came to mind. 4:19 in

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Great posts! Hahaha! That stand up was great!

As for the issue, I agree, the statement 'you can't hit a female!' widely accepted by society is sexist and wrong. If we strive for equality, then why should a female attack a male and believe it is wrong for him to retaliate? I don't know whether that bus driver should be fired or not though, I can't get a grasp of the full story, I mean, it's unlikely considering the behavior of the girl but, he could have been the one that started the confrontation... and that uppercut was WAY too excessive. I think she's lucky to be alive.

Here's a video of a female bullying a male in school.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e04_1338595752

Did she deserve what came to her?

In any case, I strongly oppose violent confrontation no matter who is involved, and before you think about starting anything, you best be damn sure who you're up against, and know that looks can be deceiving!

I would pray for anyone who makes the mistake of messing with this 9 year old girl!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ba_1348435866

While on the subject of equality, here's some comedy! :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
XBL: twoskilld4U
I kicked a girl in the mouth before, she was stabbing my ex with scissors. I got into a lot of trouble with my parents and her parents, but people keep getting stumped when I asked "what was I supposed to do"?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
Ok here is another thought, what about children? If a child threatens to kill you with the gun he is pointing at you is it justified to defend yourself?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:34 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
Sure, take the gun outta their hands.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:41 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
Either there is humor here that I have yet to understand or you watch too many movies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:10 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
Look, if your life is at stake, hurt the kid.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
Dammit forget i said anything

Herp uh Derp Uh Doot Dooodly dooo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:55 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Circumstance. I think morals have to take a back seat if otherwise you would end up dead :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
PSN: Emu90
This guy had every right to defend himself. I wish my bus drivers had the balls to kick people off the bus if they start acting like they own the whole place. Some people just deserve the whooping they never got as kids.

But, I think I would have ignored her and let her ratchet behavior speak for itself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
Emu, I agree with you, but I just got a laugh out of thinking of you getting choked while driving a bus full of people and thinking "eh, I'll just ignore it and let her ratchet behavior speak for itself, nbd".
:heh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
XBL: WAffle3690
I'm pretty sure its ok to pop that bitch in the mouth if your being choked.

If a girl starts throwing punches, hit her back, she obviously thinks she can take on a man and then ends up crying because he hit her back.

I've been in fights with guys (maybe one or two)(it's all I work with and in school was the only girl in my welding shop for four years) and when I got hit back I didn't cry and act defenseless, I kept going. But if I know a guy bigger than me will most likely knock my ass out I won't hit him lol common sense.

I don't think women should be smackin' around their boyfriends or what ever the case may be because then they get a sense of power and when he's finally had enough and fights back all of a sudden she's the victim. I can't stand that shit. If she's keeps yelling to "Hit me, I dare you, hit me!" then give her what she wants.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
A Sick One With A Smile wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:05 am  Post subject: Re: Excessive Force/Hitting a Woman  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
ticklemeozmo wrote:
A Sick One With A Smile wrote:

:lol :lol :lol :lol
This thread has made me laugh so hard my eyes are leaking.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ]