Switch to full style
One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:25 am

what do these mean?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:47 am

They are annotations of Monster Tricks. X is X-cutioner, SA is Stoneage. If someone says they did an X - SA, it means in that particular jump, they did an X-cutioner to Stoneage, ie, X-cutioner first, then Stoneage second. X-X-SA is two X-cutioners and a Stoneage.

As for how to do these tricks, read the Monster Tricks FAQ on this page:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/914646-ssx-3/faqs

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 pm

lol n00b

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 pm

ive beat the game ^ just not familiar with your terms on this forum...

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 pm

benandlucy wrote:ive beat the game ^ just not familiar with your terms on this forum...

Ignore RE he's kidding, he's actually very informative and gifted with the game when it comes to high scores and master runs, he's the guy to ask. A list of all the monster tricks and how to do them are in the knowledge base and you can check the videos in the master runs section on how to use monster tricks effectively for high scores.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

I know how to do the monster tricks, i have the silver yeti. Im not a noob lol, just to this forum.
[yeti]

sorry if i sound irritated lol

How do i prove im a master and get that under my name? Do i need to screeny a high score of mine?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 pm

benandlucy wrote:How do i prove im a master and get that under my name? Do i need to screeny a high score of mine?

No, that's just ranks based on post count. You'll reach Master after you hit 200 posts.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Submit valid scores, make and post videos. Say intelligent things. Good luck.
Post a reply