Switch to full style
One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Who's your favorite normal character in the game?

Zoe
11%
Mac
26%
Allegra
8%
Elise
11%
Nate
4%
Viggo
3%
Griff
8%
Psymon
11%
Moby
6%
Kaori
11%

Total votes : 491

Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:26 am

Got to be Elise... they knew exactly what the appeal was when they created 'Nice Huh?'... n'est pas? :)

Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:21 pm

zoe rocks because i think the every time she does a trick she looks like psymons wife

Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:37 am

Whoops. don't know how I never got around to answering this.

Anyway, my favorite is, and always has been, Kaori. :yes

Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:15 am

same with above i dont think i ever posted in this topic well i have to go with mac cause i have been playing with him ever since the very beginning even though he has been annoying lately... :( i wonder who i am going to pick next...

Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:47 am

mine is mac :yes i got him an NY shirt, Ton of tunes radio :yes MF chain, black pants, Galaxy board and Flaming board FX :cheers oh yeah... :cheers

Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:11 pm

how the heck...ok maybe its only psx2 version its like this BUT, i cant make mac wear anything buttheintimadator(his black hoodige) with the hood up or down, when i have him wearthe tune of tunes... why is this?..ima go try and put the new york on him 0.o

Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:04 am

Being the mild Japanophile I am, it should go without saying that Kaori is my obvious choice. ;)
I've gotten her almost maxed up right now (think just Toughness and one other attribute are at like 10.4-10.8), though she's still wearing her default clothes, though with the Bear Backpack on.

Other than her, I like Zoe and Allegra.. I never quite got what makes Mac and Elise so popular (well.. I know why Elise is popular, on second thought :P). But then, SSX 3 is my first foray into the world of SSX, and I only got it (as a rental.. probably buy it pretty soon -- I didn't realize how addicting the game was :P) a few days ago.

Viggo's "ski lift sequence" is funny, though I haven't gotten very far with him yet.

Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:02 am

It had to be Mac!!! :yes

Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:46 am

mac with a boombox, tuntable, halo, MFchain, and SSX3000

Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:50 am

dont have the game yet but wil use such a set:
head yers(thos thingys to hear music dunno how they calld)
oragne hat
black sweter and camo pants
you know how he looks hes on one of the trailers

Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:11 pm

I have all my boarders fully maxed out, except for Psymon; I still have his 'stability' at 1. (hmmm...Psymon is unstable? imagine that...lol)

but anyway, my favorite is Zoe. I (currently) have her with the Tailgunner top, the Negative jeans (the b/w puzzle jeans), the "Dangerous" hairstyle, and the Alternative board (her anime board). once in a while, I give her the Pinnacle alpine hat.

btw, whenever Zoe has on the 'warpaint' face, do you folks think of "Clan of the Cave Bear," or is it just me? ^__^

Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:13 pm

man my favorite is moby cuz he looks cool :D

i got him a cool metal spiky arm, a swor, a sheild, max stats, and burning hands

he also has all te best ubers

but i also like mac cuz i gave him the ghetto blaster and a gorilla head and i have flaming and smoking board available

Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:36 pm

I like Spymon best :) I like his hair, gives him a speedy, futuristic look :yes

Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:37 pm

Ettepet wrote:Sofar it's Zoe! :yes

She wins all the verbal exchanges, very much unlike Psymon I'm playing now. :lol :frusty

I like Psymon a lot also, he's still quite funny from SSX Tricky, but can be a bit confusing giving off sounds of pleasure while doing something wrong.

donchoo know? Psymon's a masochist~! LOL. Ofcourse he'd enjoy every last crash on the course~! LOL. That's why he likes Zoe so much because she's mildly a sadist.

Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:29 am

I use Griff alot because I maxed him out and I have the ubers with the easiest monsters like finger 11 n'at.

Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:41 am

Zoe > Moby > Mac > Allegra > everyone else

Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:05 pm

kaori...most def. ^_^

I've got the "Nicely Done" shirt (blue w/white), "Stoked" pants (baggi khaki pants), uh...whitish boots (dun know the name...sorrie), and the "Ice Cold" board (whitish/blueish board). Her hair's in the default "Goin' Around" pigtails, but I sometimes put the "High Braids". Yesh...I like blue very much...If I could find blue pants (BAGGY ones...not the tight ones she's "supposed" to wear with the "Nicely Done" shirt), then I'd be set. I wonder if there are any... (I've just started on Peak 2...cut me some slack I got the game a few days ago.)

Second would go to Mac cuz well...I think it's obvoius Kaori n Mac should get together...besides he's hot =) and DJs are kool

Hehe...

Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:58 pm

I use mac, regular outfit, and a DnL Board.

Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:12 am

I prefer moby. Right now I have him in Hyper Cyber shirt, skull face paint, long dreads, and the whitish jeans.

Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:23 am

Mine is Mac. He has the revenger hat, shades, that brown shirt, green trousers, disc player on his leg.

Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:24 pm

I like Allegera becuase she got "Wknd Grunt" it is a paintball mask. Thats is my favortie summer sport, skiing is my winter sport.

Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:23 am

Psymon = king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is soo best!!

just so you know!
:yes

Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:27 am

I like the Hyper active Griff.

Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:49 am

really true, psymon kicks ass!

Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:24 pm

Allegra would be my favourite, she's a good lokking chic with a lot of attitude, and she's not your everyday sterotype videogame girl...
Post a reply