One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 am

axl wrote:R&B
Score 8.08 million
Master RE Virus

in this video whts the name of the song?

where's the vid? on the scoreboard the score is validated but without a video the only vid I could find (on YT) was this:

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 am

Tunatic tells me that it's Speedcity Megamix by Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo. But if you have Shazam on an iPhone it is much better at identifying songs

hey bennie the vid is on the Master Runs pages

hey RE did you put the vid on YouTube?

and Gondee - I was just looking at the very slick new scoreboard :eek :yes and I saw someone called SSX3FAN101 posted a 9:56 without validation back in March - I'll challenge that.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 am

lol I'm so stupid, i didn't even think about that :heh :frusty

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Bennieboj wrote:
axl wrote:R&B
Score 8.08 million
Master RE Virus

in this video whts the name of the song?

where's the vid? on the scoreboard the score is validated but without a video the only vid I could find (on YT) was this:

this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28XGbrkMmME

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm

It's the same video :blahblah :rolleyes :frusty

Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:43 am

crispncrunchy wrote:hey RE did you put the vid on YouTube?

Was it RE for sure? We don't watermark our vids so someone could just download it off the MR page and up it on youtube. We don't "own" the vids per se - we just host for the community that's why I never rebranded them.

and Gondee - I was just looking at the very slick new scoreboard :eek :yes and I saw someone called SSX3FAN101 posted a 9:56 without validation back in March - I'll challenge that.

Yeah, I saw that too, and will accept the challenge and probably remove it in a few - put it in the scoreboard thread or PM me to be sure I get it in the future though. There's also a few "double scores" I need to fix as well.

And thanks for the compliments on the scoreboard. :D I feel good about the design, she's looking nice and about time she had a skin worthy of her awesomeness. :D

Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:57 am

I understand that there is nothing to stop anyone copying a master run and putting it up on Youtube. I was asking RE if had any issue with it. I always imagined that the master runs would be put on the Merqury City channel.

I noticed those scoreboard doubles, I will give you more feedback in the correct thread.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 pm

The song in my 8.08mil R&B video is 'Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Wonderful Days (Mark 'Oh remix)'. I dunno who that guy who posted the vid on Youtube is. Strange that he has only uploaded one vid, and doesn't credit the author of it, and strange that he happens to be from Spain. I don't have a problem with it though.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:22 pm

RE Virus wrote:The song in my 8.08mil R&B video is 'Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Wonderful Days (Mark 'Oh remix)'. I dunno who that guy who posted the vid on Youtube is. Strange that he has only uploaded one vid, and doesn't credit the author of it, and strange that he happens to be from Spain. I don't have a problem with it though.

thanks ;)

Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Peak 1 Race: 3:18 :pimp :heh

Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 pm

:jawdrop :jawdrop 3:18 :eek u should put it in the master runs page i would love to see it.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:53 am

Congrats champ!!! U must have found a way thru green station after the happiness wormhole. Which course did you finish on?

Do you have video? Wonder how long it will take IceX and MJ to catch up?

Last barrier of SSX3 has been broken 6 years after release. Wow :china :china :china

Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 am

RE Virus wrote:Peak 1 Race: 3:18 :pimp :heh

:china :china :china
crispncrunchy wrote:Last barrier of SSX3 has been broken 6 years after release. Wow :china :china :china

ImageImageImage
crispncrunchy wrote:Do you have video? Wonder how long it will take IceX and MJ to catch up?

a few seconds ?? :lol

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Peak 1 Race: 2:43

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:40 pm

With that sorta time I'm thinking ur finishing on the Big Air or Super Pipe course. How much more time do ya think you can shave?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 am

3:18? :lol RE makes his return. :lol

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:55 pm

All Peak Race: 1:47

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 pm

:eek :eek 1:47 wow. Takes me about 1:35 to get to Black Station :china

Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:12 am

Got APR down to 1:45 now. I'll see what I can do on the other peak races before I reveal anything. I'll say this, though: it's ridiculously cheesy.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 am

RE Virus wrote:Got APR down to 1:45 now. I'll see what I can do on the other peak races before I reveal anything. I'll say this, though: it's ridiculously cheesy.

:jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop

OMFG :lol

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 am

I'll take that as some new glitch in the game that you've discovered

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Peak 1 Race: 2:31

Peak 2 Race: 1:43

All Peak Race: 1:43

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm extremely curious about this. I'm sure it'll be so cheesy it will make up for some discussion about the game.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 am

That P2 time is faster than IceX's Ruthless run! Come on lay it out there, how ru doin' it?

Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:49 pm

I'll post some vids soon when I get some time.
Post a reply