Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:07 am  Post subject: Scoreboard rules on wormholes  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Could someone please explain to me the exact rules for using wormholes on scoreboard runs? I know, for example, that the wormhole that lets you get 1:28 on Intimidator is banned because you skip too much of the run using it. But what percentage is it? Any other rules I should be aware of?

Last edited by Kubi on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Scoreboard rules on wormholes  
Hi Kubi,

This is the only thing I remember about the wormholes that are allowed or not...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Scoreboard rules on wormholes  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Rastapo wrote:
Hi Kubi,

This is the only thing I remember about the wormholes that are allowed or not...

Thank you very much, it helps a lot. However, I do remember asking at some point why the wormhole in Intimidator wasn't allowed and Gondee or RE Virus (not sure who exactly) said something about a percentage of a run that had to be completed without a wormhole.

But once again, thank you!

EDIT: I found it, but it seems that I misunderstood what RE Virus meant when he brought up percentages. Here it is, if anyone is interested. Please excuse my extremely embarrassing form of writing and just generally who I was at 10 years old.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:14 am  Post subject: Re: Scoreboard rules on wormholes  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
The way it works is pretty simple, any wormhole that is in existing master runs is allowed to stay. But anything new is banned, including all those ones that REVirus found that were new.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]