Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:13 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 am  Post subject: Secret Course Sections?  
PSN: shimesa
So sorry if this already was a thing, but I was in Metro City again (like always when I play 3) and even after all these years, I JUST found out that the subway was part of the course. I've always jumped the subway since that's on the main line and I know 3 or 4 shortcuts on the course (like going through the middle over the billboards when it splits and like 10 seconds later jumping the little ramp over the edge or the curves) but I never got to the subway. I jumped bad, smacked a few buildings (unfortunately dropping me to 6th) and all of a sudden BAM subway tunnel, and then the rails of the car were grindable and then it just carries you through a tunnel...I was still in 6th after that but luckily I ended in 3rd.

On a side note, shattering the glass near the end is oh so satisfying... :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:32 pm  Post subject: Re: Secret Course Sections?  
PSN: jonipooon
Yeah thats a sweet addition and really exciting at first. Sweet memories. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Secret Course Sections?  
XBL: Maredevil247
Jonipoon wrote:
Yeah thats a sweet addition and really exciting at first. Sweet memories. :)

Couldn't agree more. You end up finding loads of these when on the hunt for all snowflakes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:38 am  Post subject: Re: Secret Course Sections?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
As good as SSX 2012 is... I raeally missed the urban courses. Metro City is fantastic and I must admit - I only discovered the subway several years after I got the game :glare
The other good urban course is On Tour's Last Call. Extremely intricate network of roads and shortcuts. Brilliant fun.
I know On Tour is generally not rated round here - but I don't give a monkeys - I loved it :pimp

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]