Switch to full style
One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:15 pm

After I beat SSX 3, DJ Atomika sent me a message. Could there be a SSX 4?

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:27 pm

~Most likely referring to On Tour.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Salariedcat7507 wrote:~Most likely referring to On Tour.

Is DJ Atomika is on tour?

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Not as far as I can remember.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:33 pm

So they lied?

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Em....it's meant to encourage you to keep an eye open.
It's more like a message from the devs than a message from the fictional "Dj Atomicka"

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Ummm.

OK, Devan. Are you serious? I cannot tell if this is a joke or if you seriously do not know that there's 3 more SSX games in the series.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Baron von Gikkigen wrote:Ummm.

OK, Devan. Are you serious? I cannot tell if this is a joke or if you seriously do not know that there's 3 more SSX games in the series.

OK, be a dick about it. I know there are more. Doesn't mean there can't be a game called SSX 4. There is two SSX's the first and the present one. SSX 4 is just a title, doesn't mean it is the fourth one in the series.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:44 am

Devan wrote:
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:Ummm.

OK, be a dick about it. I know there are more. Doesn't mean there can't be a game called SSX 4. There is two SSX's the first and the present one. SSX 4 is just a title, doesn't mean it is the fourth one in the series.

Devan, to be quite honest, you are the one being a dick about it.
I'm fairly sure, that if there were a "SSX 4" title, we would know about it.
EA don't just release a game with 0 marketing, and even if they did, we would still share the info among ourselves.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Shut up and play games!

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:54 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This this this all the way.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:13 am

Equinoqs wrote:Shut up and play games!

What the internet has forgotten.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:35 am

Ha, I'm pretty sure that was just a placeholder name for On Tour. Most likely they started developing it either before SSX 3 was out, or right after it came out.
Post a reply