Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Salariedcat7507 wrote:Welp I watched a full episode and enjoyed it so I guess I'm a brony now ;)

Question: Where can I watch episodes online? I was hard pressed to find any on youtube.

welp, I know Netflix has up to season 4 available and as for youtube they can be very difficult to find due to copyrights and eveything. to be honest I don't even remember what I used to catch up

edit: couldn't find anymore episodes, so have a Celestia and Luna rap battle

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:05 am

Don't you have to pay for Netflix, though? In my situation, that's impossible. Thanks for the advice, though.

If you do remember what you used to catch up, please tell me.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:54 am

well I did recieve some advice from someone on Equestria Daily and here's why they said:
Daily Motion has like every episode, in HD, looking up "My Little Pony" in the search bar immediatly gives full episode results, so if you look up the episode that you want you're probably going to get what you want. Chances are that the first result won't be english, though after scrolling down more you'll find it. Hope this helps!

hope this helps Salaried :thumbsup

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:14 am

Well I was complaining to a friend that Dailymotion wasn't working for me, and a friend linked me to mlpstream, so I'm set. But I wouldn't have gotten linked without your recommendation of Dailymotion, so big thanks.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:08 am

Salariedcat7507 wrote:Well I was complaining to a friend that Dailymotion wasn't working for me, and a friend linked me to mlpstream, so I'm set. But I wouldn't have gotten linked without your recommendation of Dailymotion, so big thanks.

glad I could be of service :thumbsup
have some Woona hugs

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:48 am

I found this...thing...while trying to find new beatmaps to play on Osu (explicit)

Click to reveal hidden content: show

Not really sure what to think of it, but one of my friends thinks it's hilarious.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:10 am

omg... just listened to it, laughing my ass off :lol

anyways.... because of lack of material nowadays thanks to the hiatus I drew this up not long ago :shrug
lemme know what you think :8|

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:03 am

That's really good. I never understood how people draw stuff well.

I got an amazing (on-topic) skin for Osu!, too.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:30 pm

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Apparently this is a thing. Wow.

(It's an MLP comic bundle just in case it expires before anyone sees it)

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Salariedcat7507 wrote:https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Apparently this is a thing. Wow.

(It's an MLP comic bundle just in case it expires before anyone sees it)

Eeeyup, it sure is. it's all over the ponynet soo, yeah.. I honestly have zero interest in it seeing as though I already have a giant collection of comics laying around.

anywho... I somehow came across this today... funny but very WTF inducing

Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:12 am

Re-reading this thread makes me want to dine on a shotgun barrel.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:06 am

smh MLP made me realize that the horrible time I had in primary school is the reason I find it so difficult to learn in school now >_>

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:50 pm

yea I got bored and ended up drawing something again,

enjoy some Moonpony until something else comes up :3

Salariedcat7507 wrote:smh MLP made me realize that the horrible time I had in primary school is the reason I find it so difficult to learn in school now >_>

damn bro, I don't know what to say

Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:56 am

Also smh season 5 is coming out soon and I still haven't finished season 1

I really wish my parents would leave the house more :3

Wind_Waker, do you know if there are any good MLP Plushies? I get very frustrated playing Osu sometimes and I thought a plushie might help me.

Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:21 am

Salariedcat7507 wrote:Wind_Waker, do you know if there are any good MLP Plushies?.

hmmmm I'm not entirely sure to be honest :???

I picked these up at the con I went to back in August and I forget who made them, it would probably be easier to just google search to try and find one

also I FINALLY found a place to hang my wallscroll :woot

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Lol I've gotten my first hate message since changing my avatar to Vinyl Scratch on steam

Worth it for this conversation alone.

The video he linked was of horse castration. You don't wanna know.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyovmzwDih1r1y172o1_500.jpg - the picture I linked at the end of the conversation.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:46 pm

damn, that's both harsh and hilarious though. he must have been very insecure about the idea of bronies but hey it happens.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:42 am

I got this suggested to me by youtube and I actually like it. And I'm very picky about music. You've probably already seen it, though.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:21 pm

I've seen the SFM version of that and I actually enjoy the song a lot ^w^

Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Sooo..... Season 5 just dropped today..... and without any spoilers I'm gonna say it was pretty good with an actually pretty noticable dark undertone as well.

..... that is all, don't wanna go into too much detail but a pretty good start. :thumbsup

Wed May 13, 2015 12:34 pm

I am
Post a reply