Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:09 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister
 



Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:14 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
xOpeth wrote:
I like Maud a lot. She reminds me of Raven from teen titans.

I've been hearing that a lot from other people, I still have to check the episode out. (I was too busy getting shit faced for my brothers' 21st b-day, so I didn't get the chance to watch it :heh )

edit: so I did get around to watching the episode and thought it was much better than last weeks'. here's a random pic of Maud, enjoy!
Image

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:21 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
double posting but totally worth it,
so I got around to watching "For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls" and it was definately one of my favourites this season (not just because Moonbutt made an appearance and played a sorta vital role) because it also showed that little miss Sweetie has a sorta sadistic, evil side to her (I'm sorta paraphrasing here)

anyways, images!!!
seriously, dat face she makes
Image
Image
Image
that's all for now

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:13 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Rank: Rookie
XBL: oEther
I loved this episode. Only one thing bothered me though. How did Sweetie Belle know about the stitching if they never worked on the headdress?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:19 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
xOpeth wrote:
I loved this episode. Only one thing bothered me though. How did Sweetie Belle know about the stitching if they never worked on the headdress?

hell if I know
Image

anyways, I kinda noticed a small trend, in season 3 Luna visited Scootaloo in her dreams to help her through her situation and just recently Luna appeared once again to help Sweetie. coincidence? maybe, we just have to wait until Luna visits Applebloom and then we'll have the trifecta :shrug

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:44 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Rank: Rookie
XBL: oEther
I want applebloom to be visited! What will it be about though?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:56 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
xOpeth wrote:
I want applebloom to be visited! What will it be about though?

I'm not sure tbh, I actually fear if they did do a "Luna visits Appleblooms Dream" episode that it would be some really clichéd idea or principle. If they can somehow pull that off I would be okay with it

anyways, what about this week's episode? it ways another key episode in case you were wondering. I found it to be pretty good (and tbh I don't really like Applejack that much, wierd huh?) and they definately wanted you to hate those damn Flim Flam brothers. oh well that's my input for this week

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:36 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Rank: Rookie
XBL: oEther
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
xOpeth wrote:
I want applebloom to be visited! What will it be about though?

I'm not sure tbh, I actually fear if they did do a "Luna visits Appleblooms Dream" episode that it would be some really clichéd idea or principle. If they can somehow pull that off I would be okay with it

anyways, what about this week's episode? it ways another key episode in case you were wondering. I found it to be pretty good (and tbh I don't really like Applejack that much, wierd huh?) and they definately wanted you to hate those damn Flim Flam brothers. oh well that's my input for this week


I liked this one as well and I don't think I could hate Flim and Flam. They're just too fun! I'm not too big of an applejack fan. I personally prefer Fluttershy but, I'm not one of those overly defensive fans that make the rest of us look bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:05 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 6:02 am
Rank: Master
I got linked to this:


And just now I'm just wondering what the f*** I just watched

_________________
Every other one of my Aliases: some variation on the word "Mahogany"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:24 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
^ that was actually my reaction to viewing it for the first time as well

anywho... thanks to this EQD post here I've got something to occupy my free time now. it's pretty fun if you're a fan of the Ace Attorney games (which I like, but I'm a complete r-tard at :heh )
it's fun nonetheless and worth the download :thumbsup
here's a screencap i took from it
Image

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Rank: Rookie
XBL: oEther
Haven't been on here in ages!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
xOpeth wrote:
Haven't been on here in ages!

well, well look who's back :lol
you didn't really miss anything, I really liked the Equestria Games episode but there was one thing that annoyed me with it and is a common theme. The princesses are f**king useless when there are times of danger.
seriously this is like the though process whenever something happens
Image

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:24 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Rank: Rookie
XBL: oEther
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
xOpeth wrote:
Haven't been on here in ages!

well, well look who's back :lol
you didn't really miss anything, I really liked the Equestria Games episode but there was one thing that annoyed me with it and is a common theme. The princesses are f**king useless when there are times of danger.
seriously this is like the though process whenever something happens
Image


Yeah. I enjoyed the episode and you have a point about the princesses. Remember "Sonic Rainboom"?

Also, I posted a new SSX gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ANXHjgbLo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:27 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
finally sat down and watched the S4 finale and, whoa, it was epic. the songs were awesome, the villian actually did something dark and worthy of my new fav villian. other than that I can't really put my finger on what else I loved about it, I look forward to S5 when it drops next year :D but for now:
Image
Image
also should I pissed or not that Dislestia shipping is now cannon?
evidence A:
Image
and not gonna lie, the ending did have a sorta DBZ feel to it
Image
okay it's now 1:30 in the morning, no more internet today :heh

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:45 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Rank: Rookie
XBL: oEther
I honestly thought the Fluttercord thing was canon because of all of the times he said he loved/appreciated her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
xOpeth wrote:
I honestly thought the Fluttercord thing was canon because of all of the times he said he loved/appreciated her.

holy crap you're alive!!

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:08 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 pm
Rank: Champ
Holy fuck that ssx tricky crossed with MLP picture from way earlier in the thread gave me so much cancer

_________________
Voltron's MVP rank = Fake MVP

ZreknarF

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Jack wrote:
Holy fuck that ssx tricky crossed with MLP picture from way earlier in the thread gave me so much cancer

bro...
Image
it's just a photo dude cool it

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Last edited by Wind_Waker23 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:01 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 pm
Rank: Champ
look, im not trying to be mean (i guess some people dont have a sense of humor). I just cant solidly understand why mlp is even on gravitude bar to begin with (or anything non ssx related). To think that gravitude bar is a place where you talk about ssx-only related topics, realistically. Just like mlp topics would be on mlp forums, realistically. maybe its to bring the appeal from non-ssx players to the ssx series, but that hasn't "fully" worked. Disappointing.


I have nothing against you, gondee, or anyone else whos a brony on this site.

and no, ive tried watching the show, and im not interested

Another reason why i dont want to brony is because that automatically makes me a "clopper" ;). Just like if i watch anime, that automatically makes me a "weaboo virgin" :heh. I'd rather use words to explain my statements rather than overusing pictures or memes just so people can respect me a little bit more :lol

_________________
Voltron's MVP rank = Fake MVP

ZreknarF

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:36 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
dude, you do realize that the Playground is for chit-chat topics right? and that they can range between anime to ponies.

there's a reason we have an actual group of forums dedicated to just the SSX games as well on the Gravitutde Lounge

and with the way you're wording it is making you sound like a hater/dick, just accept that there's an MLP topic. if you don't like the idea then don't post here, no one is forcing you to and it seems like you're doing it for shits and giggles

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:56 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 pm
Rank: Champ
you must be difficult to reason with considering that you didnt understand a single i said :lol. Considering that most of the bronies ive met are idiotic. *sigh* bronies. what can you do :lol.

im a hater? really? where did you assume that? :heh i clearly state that "i have nothing against you or any other brony on this site."

:frusty <----- my reaction from your post :lol

_________________
Voltron's MVP rank = Fake MVP

ZreknarF

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:43 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
I'm not being difficult, if you don't like this than don't post here it's as simple as that and when you say stupid shit like this: :frusty
Jack wrote:
:lol. Considering that most of the bronies ive met are idiotic. *sigh* bronies. what can you do

yeah I'm pretty sure that's than enough reason for me to assume you dislike bronies in general
and to answer your previous post, this is one of the rules for The Playground:
Quote:
3. All SSX-related topics, even SSX games, belong in the SSX General Discussion. If it has nothing to do with SSX, stick it here. If a topic turns into something that has nothing to do with SSX, it'll be moved here.

in other words we can have an MLP:FiM topic if want to, there's nothing against it. don't call us 'cloppers' because that's the term who jerk it to R34 of it which I don't, stop it with the foot in mouth syndrome

now you've actually managed to piss me off (and that's no easy feat), so I assume you're familiar with the phrase "a picture is worth a 1000 words.."
well here's my retort because obviously you're not getting what I'm saying
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/540/561/fbb.jpg
as stated before, if you don't like it then don't post here. end of disscussion :grr
if this continues I will go to a mod/admin about this.

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:55 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 pm
Rank: Champ
ok,ok, lets calm down here and get some things settled and mellowed out (i dont like having enemies :heh)

1. that cancer post i made was meant to be a joke (sorry if that offended you)
2. restating again, i have nothing against bronies or the brony fandom
3. i felt like the "idiotic" post was not right i'll admit myself
4. its actually serious issue that i need to break where i escalate conversations where they become heated (i hate myself for that :cry)

:eek <--- my face after i rethink the "idiotic" post

Friends? Truce? Please? :thumbsup (i hope)

_________________
Voltron's MVP rank = Fake MVP

ZreknarF

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:38 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
truce... and sorry I over-reacted the way I did, but understand that I was trying to prove a point here and sorta defend the topic here (which I probably failed miserably :heh)

I sent a PM to gondee earlier about this, I'll send another to disregard what I said

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:23 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
bumping this up so it's back on topic
just got back from the new Transformers flic and it wasn't bad, but I noticed something in the 3-4 seconds it occured
hidden for obvious reasons
Click to reveal hidden content: show
Image
it's not so much a shoutout as it is more so product placement from Hasbro, and looks like poor Dashie went from cute and loveable to leathal and deadly

_________________
"OK, the only way to get you to shut up is to let you talk, so go ahead. Enlighten me Dr. Phil."
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:16 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
User avatar
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 6:02 am
Rank: Master
Welp I watched a full episode and enjoyed it so I guess I'm a brony now ;)

Question: Where can I watch episodes online? I was hard pressed to find any on youtube.

_________________
Every other one of my Aliases: some variation on the word "Mahogany"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Jump to:  



Information
Page 5 of 6 [ 146 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Show or Hide Information
cron


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group