Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Soooo, this thread has been dead for too long, might as well bump it up
soo pretty much I was just browsing the pony gallery on KYM and found this, to be fair I always seem to find Veggie55's comics entertaining
Uhmmmm that filly only scares me slightly :battyspeech
and also I found an image that's actually pretty epic :D
edit: last one for this single post, I swear, no I really mean it

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:41 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
PSN: TaysteChampion
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0d4_1373510740

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:19 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
TaysteChampion wrote:

ummmmm, i'm not even gonna ask WTF i just watched :eek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:01 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
PSN: Emu90
Say... are all ponies/bronies female?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:01 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
TrickyEmu wrote:

whaaaaaat :??? :??? :???

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
TrickyEmu wrote:

Not sure what you're referring to. If you're referring to the characters in the show, I have no clue.
But a female brony is called a pegasister....I think.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:02 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
TaysteChampion wrote:

Oops didn't write a description lol its the highlights from a recent MLP convention.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:49 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
TaysteChampion wrote:
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
TaysteChampion wrote:

Oops didn't write a description lol its the highlights from a recent MLP convention.

yeah, i also saw it on MLB it didn't say where it was, but i dunno. anyways it nice people actually writing in this thread

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:08 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH

Last edited by Baron von Gikkigen on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:09 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
another batch of images for today, plus i managed to find yet another Veggie55 comic these are always hilarious
enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
tfw I'm a brony after ccriticising bronies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Kubi wrote:

ENJOY BEING OSTRACIZED FROM NORMAL SOCIETY

Last edited by Baron von Gikkigen on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but this has to be one of the best fan animations i've seen to date and it's really cute and charming to top it off :D , so if you like a singing Luna, this is for you :thumbsup

i also found another animation i found really cool, plus i can't remember the last time i've played The Sims so i definatly found it funny

Kubi wrote:

well i guess a welcome is in order, i would suggest watching these vids if you wanna get into fan-animation and you can usually go to deviantart if you wanna search fan-art other than that this is actually a really good fandom to be in, just remember to take it with a little salt if someone's giving you shit for it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
PSN: Emu90
Go to YouTube and search "Bronies". Then wait a few seconds. :D

Only this Geek Week.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
TrickyEmu wrote:
Go to YouTube and search "Bronies". Then wait a few seconds. :D

Only this Geek Week.

i know, it's bloody awesome :D
also found this neat illustrated guide on KYM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:30 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Re-reading this thread makes me want to dine on a shotgun.

Last edited by Baron von Gikkigen on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:03 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
the amount of hater butthurt in this image is waaaayyyyy too much fun to laugh at :lol
(but this is some of the crap i've had people say behind my back though :cry )
buuuuuuuuuutttt i'm over it :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:29 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
XBL: twoskilld4U
I can understand the frustration for some people for seeing ponies everywhere. But someone spending time into pony hating has always been a sure sign that the person i was talking to is shallow, boring, and just not worth the effort for making friends with.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:59 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
another day of pony images/news to show off and whatnot
this first one is kind of a weird one, but apparently people are trying to get the Ask Molestia blog taken down because it will apparently cause people to want to become rapists saying #DownWithMolestia (really? :??? ) it's nothing but an adult humor blog meant to entertain and people are taking it seriously and it even quotes on the page:
Quote:
For Mature Audiences Only!

If you take this site seriously, you really do belong on the moon.

FOR FUCK SAKES PEOPLE!! :mad
but at least the artist behind the blog is taking a satirical approach to it
anyways here it is (hiding it just to be safe)
Click to reveal hidden content: show

back to the thread....
found this neat little GIF

a weird comic

and also a really amazing piece of fan-art

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
TrickyEmu wrote:

That goes SO well with your new avatar.
Aaaaand it's gone (http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/600/791/0b8.gif)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:47 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
TrickyEmu wrote:

That goes SO well with your new avatar.
Aaaaand it's gone (http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/600/791/0b8.gif)

i know, but i got the message from Gondee saying that it was way too big, so i'm sticking to still images for avatars, GIFs are wayy too complicated

anywho... i for one haven't watched Game of Thrones but I love the reference in this image
and for all you boarders and skiiers out there...

for all those who unfortunately had to go back to school

last one for today, poor Luna :lol

edit: i lied, i found one of those "What I think/What I really do" memes so I posted it :P

edit X2: okay, i'm a terrible liar but i found this really well done animation and figured I'd post it. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:06 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
bumpidy bump bump, for those who are reading the official comics (if anyone reads them) MLP: FiM #12 drops on the 30th :D and season 4 premieres on November 23rd which is awesome because that's the same day ski/snowboard season starts as well :woot

and a batch of images for today:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:59 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
These comics are amusing, but could I ask you people something? The Comics are sometimes so huge I have to shrink the size of the screen, but when I do that, the text is too small to read. :(
Could I ask if you guys could enlarge the text so I don't go blind? :heh I'm sorry for asking this of you all...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:37 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
YES YES!! ALL OF MY YES!!!!
this is pretty much my headcannon coming true; as we can see by the animatic the Hub so graciously uploaded to FB a day or so ago, we see a struggling alicorn Twilight trying to fly with RD helping her

and Goldfinger, I sent you a PM about those problems you had. send me one if any of those work

edit: found this on YT, actually makes sense when it comes to dealing with haters and anti-bronies

edit: LifeLoser does some awesome art as well so here's a snowboarder RD for ya
and drunk Luna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:54 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Bump, Bump. with only a couple of weeks or so left until the Season 4 premeire EQD has been posting the synopsis to the first 4 episodes (which i will leave hidden for those who want to avoid spoilers)
Click to reveal hidden content: show

other than that XBox just released some more pony stuff including both male and female RD shirts, a Spike hoodie and an Applejack prop
images for today, like it or hate it but this custom Molestia figure is pretty damn sweet,
some egotistical Sunset Shimmer,TBH images are on the slow side today :shrug
and just a question I have here, am I the only one here who actually tries to keep this thread alive by finding content for it.....that's just what it seems like nowadays

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 6 [ 146 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6