Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:13 am  Post subject: DVD Easter Eggs~  
i was wondering what are some are your guys favorite easter eggs, or ones that u just thought were cool or fuuny. i luv finding them, i'll screw around with the menus forever to try and find em.

the last ones i watched were pretty cool, they're for Batman Begins (the movie was very cool)

anyways, check em out!~

Through the inner demon comic of special features, go to the page where there are 2 scarecrows, scroll down using your remote to highlight the second scarecrow's eyes, hit enter, you will se a test shot of digital batman and see if you can tell the diference.

also

On the sixth page of inner demons, scroll to the center panel on your remote to highlight batman shadowy reflection on the groung hit enter, and you are given access to even more behind the scenes footage how this fantastic film came to be!

so what are some that u like and that u think people should check out. try to leave instructions on how to get em too.

:cheers

Last edited by Titan on Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:38 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
futurama volume 4 i think has some easter eggs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:06 pm  Post subject:   
Can't remember exactly how to get to them and I'm sure everyone knows about them already, but I thought the ones on the extended versions of all three LOTR films were hilarious. The first one is a clip shown at some MTV award show or something, it's a spoof of the Council of Elrond scene with Jack Black and Sarah Michelle Gellar. The second is Gollum accepting an award at some MTV award show, and it's also pretty funny. The third is Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller (also a clip shown at an award show) interviewing Peter Jackson about a fourth LOTR movie, and the fourth (there are two on RotK) is the funniest, imo, and it's Dom Monaghan (Merry) interviewing Elijah Wood (Frodo) over satallite, pretending to be German and asking him hilarious questions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:31 pm  Post subject:   
i'll have to take a look at the futurama dvds to see whats on there, i haven t looked before, which is surprising since i luv Futurama.

btw Vixi i luv your ichigo av. im so addicted to bleach its not even funny. ive watched through episode 53 and im totally hooked. its got me on the edge of my seat. its just beyond cool. :china

i also need to look at the lotr dvds again, those easter eggs sound really familiar, but im not positive i have seen them.

i need to figure out to how tofind the "lipstick" eater egg for Jay and Silent Bob so i can post on here how u get it, cause it make you laugh, and then puke, and then laugh some more.

:cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:11 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
titan, a buddy got me hooked on bleach. i stopped watching at 110 and rewatched the soul society ary again, great stuff.

You totally need to get futurama so that when they start new eps in a year or so, you can be all caught.

The futurama dvds are big on the alien code and their easter eggs, I think one of them was entirely written in the third version of the alien code.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:10 pm  Post subject:   
uh...vixi..u gotta enlighten me. whats the alien code? :stupid

i have all the DVDs, i have just never poked around looking for easter eggs. i think i have seen every futurama episode at least a half dozen times, but i have no idea what u mean about the alien code.

also, what happens after episode 110 in Bleach? what does the storyline change to?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:19 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
you ever see when there's strange writings on the walls in the show or on signs or whatever? that's the alien code. the fans go nuts when they see it cause it's usually goofy messages and what not.

when bleach hits 64, it goes into fillers for a while but once it hits 110, it picks up where it left off in the manga, prior to the fillers. the fillers aren't in the manga. make sense? lol i had to have someone explain it to me cause i didn't know the fillers weren't in the manga since i had never watched an anime before.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:27 am  Post subject:   
OH WOW. Bleach popped your anime cherry huh. well theres nothing like the first time. lol you picked a damn good one to start off with.

i never realised that alien code stuff was actual messages. i just thought it was jibberish they put on there. im guessing somewhere there is a decoder to read them. i will have to search around today and find it. very cool vixi, thanx~ :china

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:35 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
the fans actually figured it all out. there were three versions of the code or something like that and they were all dechiphered by the fans and posts various places.

Quote:
I forgot where, but there is a message written in Alien Language 1 targeted at the internet dwelling nerds among us. You can find the picture and translation on PEEL.

On disc 3, go to "Where No Fan Has Gone Before", go to Home, click right, wait, click enter and see a panel for the Star Trek episode held by writer David Goodman who also works on the current "Enterprise" and John DiMaggio who voices Bender.
On disc 4, go to The Devil's Hands, press Enter, press up, wait 2 seconds till the Devil's hands appear, press enter. Now you can listen to a table read of the episode (audio only).

Disc 4 again, go to Spanish Fry, Scene Selection, hit left, wait, hit enter. You'll get a great lot of different non-used Episode starting captions.

I think that's from volume 4 of futurama

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]