Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Same here... i am plating Rayman Legends, waiting for the big games of S2...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:04 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I've not read back in the topic, but Gondee, if you're bored, try maybe doing a challenge in FFX. I recently started a NSGNSNTQNBB (No Sphere Grid, No Summoning, No Trio/Quartet of 9999, no Blitzball) and I've gotten up to Sinspawn Gui so far. It's a very interesting way to play the game, in my opinion, if you've beaten the game before.

If you're already doing a challenge then lol sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:07 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Some video's of people screwing around with the new content in gta sort of makes me want to dust it off and play again. Sort of. http://kotaku.com/the-ridiculous-things-you-can-do-with-gta-onlines-new-p-1624744267

Still playing bits of Minecraft here and there.

Still playing tablet games here and there.

Still have a bunch of games in bubbles waiting to be installed but still can't be bothered to install them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Anyone else played the P.T. demo - im not ususally bothered by horror but this is quite well done.

Also just got the PS4 Last of Us - must say the new graphics give it an arcade look and Ive lost some of the feeling the PS3 version had because of it - or is it the fact I completed the PS3 version? either way its lost something for me so far.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Vix did you ever play Last of Us? I'm having a hard time wanting to finish it (only about an hour in) and was wondering if you would recommend I do what I did with Uncharted and just turn it to easy and blow through it for the story.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Id keep it on Normal matey, I think easy only gets you more items to play with, not make it easier. But if all you want is the story (which is good) then go for it, but I think the play through adds to it.

Still can decide? then wait for Vix :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:37 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
Not sure why you're asking me about it, I think you meant to type Yeti there ( :lol ), I've never played The Last of Us. It's the one game everyone plays and talks about that I can't seem to be bothered with. Maybe one day but probably not likely.

I'm still trying to convince myself to get Rogue Legacy after someone on my forum told me it was awesome. So yeah. :)

*goes to play Minecraft again*

:heh

EDIT: anyone play simpsons tapped out? i could really use active friends for this event. :) seems a fair bit of my friends list has abandoned the game. pm me and i'll give you my origin name. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:52 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I definitely agree with Yeti that the gameplay really adds a lot to the story and the difficulty is a part of that. Most people say that Hard is the best way to play, but I've found that Survivor made a better second playthrough of LB. Really though, you have to do what makes the most sense for you. It's it's just not enjoyable enough to finish on Normal then definitely go for Easy (I think the enemy health is lower as well as more items). Playing through it is much better than not at all. Summer is like, the worst part anyway and it would be a shame if you came away from it just playing that. :lol

I've been watching Madden 15 streams and I want it. Am I a loser y/n?????

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:50 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
LOL Saints go to Hell: http://kotaku.com/volition-announces-new-saints-row-1628512500

I may have to pick that up. Depends on how much gameplay you get out of it. I want at least 20 hours for $20.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Ill tell you what though, inFamous First Light is defenetly worth the buy. you dont need Second Son for it, you can use Delsin in extra Arena battles if you DO. and i honestly enjoy her skills more :P

Plus, Neon Effects!! | Click to reveal hidden content
Yea i took that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Good to know, Crazy driver! Man, my next-gen wish list is getting longer and longer. :err

Went back to WipEout HD and trophy hunted online. Online community seems bigger, but I'm also trying to get on when Europe is on. Got the 50 eliminations and 10 wins trophies as well as some others, but I'll have to find a boosting party for the ridiculous skins one.

Okay, two things:

• I just learned that my baby, the BAC Mono, is in Driveclub.
  • I also just remembered that Hybrid is in charge of the soundtrack.

Guess I'm getting a PS4 on October 7th! :woot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Put in a few hours on 7 Days to Die today. The new update is really amazing.

Still most awaiting Dragon Age: Inquisition. Debating on whether I should get a new card for that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Infamous Second Son

pretty fun (and gorgeous) way to kill some time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:29 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I'm on vacation this week and I finally had the time to beat Fallout: New Vegas. What a buggy, great game. :heh Still no Skyrim, but definitely an excellent game.

Not sure what I'll play until Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:03 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
If it hadn't been HALF PRICE then I wouldn't own the Sims 4.

But it was half price so I bought it. I'm glad I bought it, because it meant I bought it when I didn't have to spend full price on another one of EA's cash cows.

In short.

I'm playing the Sims 3 right now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
has anyone ever played any of the ps2 classic versions of gta on psn before? there's a big sale this week and part of me really wants to pick up 3 and Vice City for 5 bucks total but I'm undecided. the old gta's, back when they were fun, i could use to play something like that again but i'm iffy about the ps2 classics since they warn you stuff might not work in them when you got to buy them.

---

still playing minecraft and various tablet games. i played proteus on the ps3 the other and what a waste. absolute shit. can never get those few hours back. what garbage. so glad i waited for it to be a free plus game, if you can even call it a game. i like those abstract games and what not but man, this was utter shit, even to trophy whore.

downloaded hoard, haven't played it yet much like just about every other plus game i get.

*goes back to minecraft*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:52 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Woah, that bad vix?? :lol

Happy Destiny, everyone! :cheers I walked by GameStop today and the line was out the door. :lol Also went to BestBuy and played the UFC demo on PS4. MAN I am so excited to by this console. The DS4 is perfect, and UFC looked amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:46 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
if you're talking about proteus, then yes. that bad. i had always wanted to get it too, so glad i didn't.

here's an excerpt from the trophy guide:

Quote:
Imagine a game with graphics nearly as good as Minecraft. A game with a plot nearly as immersing as flOw. A game with trophy descriptions so long that your PS3 will have a scrollbar so that you can read it all. A game with image rendering almost as good as projecting a classic gameboy game onto a movie theatre screen. A game with a trophy list that was likely written in a foreign language, and then translated by a game of telephone before it became the atrocity you now see in English. Welcome to Proteus!

how to do one of the trophies:

Quote:
The easiest way to complete the final two playthroughs is to immediately find the circle of ruins on the island. The glowing circle first appears on the first night. Position yourself in the middle of the glowing circle, put the controller down, go away and do something useful instead. After roughly 25 minutes, you will have progressed through all seasons and completed another playthroughs. Repeat again if needed.

:lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:51 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Pre-ordered Destiny so i could play it at midnight (CEST).

I think that's the best game on PS4 so far. I just love it.

What class are you? As for me, Titan :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Kijooki wrote:
What class are you? As for me, Titan :D

You're going as Titan? :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:24 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
^ :lol :lol

i finally played that PT demo. WTF? I played it at at night and it is disturbing. Haven't been creeped out like that since the original Condemned. That game had some crazy audio~

It'll be interesting to see how different the actual game is~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
vix wrote:
if you're talking about proteus, then yes. that bad. i had always wanted to get it too, so glad i didn't.

here's an excerpt from the trophy guide:

how to do one of the trophies:

:lol

....oh. Oh my. :lol :lol

Did you see this? http://online.wsj.com/articles/microsoft-near-deal-to-buy-minecraft-1410300213 :eek :eek :eek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
:heh :heh oopsies

And yes City, all of my friends who played PT were p*ssing in their pants, which is why i will never try it. I tried Outlast and i could not stand it more than 10 minutes :heh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:23 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
arrgghhhh. The room where I game was supposed to be getting new flooring today but they screwed up the order and now its going to be two weeks before they install it. Thing is that I already took the TV down and broke down all the shit and emptied the room.

bah...do i go with no gaming for two weeks (or just on Vita) or lug everything back out and then break it down AGAIN in two week?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
citylights wrote:

i did see that. the internet is raging about it it seems. as long as i can claim my ps4 copy when i get a ps4, that's all i care about at this point in time. :lol

Go to page Previous  1 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 241 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244 ... 252