Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:43 pm

Im currently playing Guitar Hero 2, trying to get 5 stars on all the songs on expert. I'm also playing Metal Gear Portable Ops on the go.

So what are you guys playing?

Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:48 pm

Condition Zero and SSBM sometimes.
Last edited by Khalpz on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:49 pm

I play: SSX :heh

Flatout 2

Metal gear 3(i already have the stealth camo, but I try to get the special rank
which you get if you collect all things that can be eaten)

Dead or alive 2(sometimes)

Tekken 5

Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:10 pm

I'm playing Mario Kart DS. I win 95% of my "Regional" (North American) races. I still get beaten most of the time in "Worldwide" races, though.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:20 pm

Guitar Hero 2...trying to beat all songs on expert and then I'm gonna try to 5* them all (I doubt I will though).

Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:03 pm

FFXII - 85hrs into it ... almost done

FF3 ds just started

Meter Gear Portable Ops just started

Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:29 pm

Marvel : UA

and i have been playing Poker on UltimateBet.com (frickin love it)

:)

Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:33 pm

FF7 and SSBM. That's it for the past year or so. :heh (along with some FF8 and CT in between, but that's it).

Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:22 pm

Guitar Hero II

Lumines II

I'm waiting for a while before I start FFXII...I'm too caught up in bleach right now.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:35 pm

How is lumines 2? I love the 1st one any big differences?

Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:47 pm

There's some real music videos in it this time around. There's more skins(with more color variations instead of all the white and orange). There's classes to difficulty, like challenge mode S, etc. And enduro(which is all the skins). Each level of difficulty has it's own skin sets. I personally love the game and can't wait for the ps2 version as well.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:55 pm

I got Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy for Christmas so I've been playing that. It's really easy, but fun too.

I also just picked up a cheap copy of Soul Calibur 2 for Xbox, and have been playing and loving it.

Also just started playing Spiderman 2 again after a long break, and I have to say it is a great game. It must be extremely cheap by now, so I definitely recommend getting it if you can find it.

And, lastly, in my free time I've been trying to work my way through the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, which I got for my birthday. It's an awesome game but I have so many others which I am playing and also a lot of other stuff to do as well, it's hard to find time for it.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:03 pm

Yeah, Spiderman 2 is cool, but after the(awesome) storyline you just have boring stuff, and the last fight against DR: oktopus is soooooooo hard! :frusty

Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:07 pm

Marc Ecko's Getting Up and just started up a gameboy Pokemon again... I play Mario kart 64 on he side as well.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:23 pm

Let's see... Silent Hill 3, Guitar Hero 2, Lumines 2, and... Nintendogs... gettin' tired of them b!tches xD

I should start playing my Metal Gear Portable Ops soon though..

Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:38 pm

I'm still playing FF12 - I got to the very end but I had forgotten to get a little thing a boss drops so I couldn't get the final sword. I want that sword as a trophy for mastering the game so I'm going back through the last half to get it. :D

Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:19 pm

I've been playing einhander too since I got a free working psone.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:41 pm

gondee wrote:I'm still playing FF12 - I got to the very end but I had forgotten to get a little thing a boss drops so I couldn't get the final sword. I want that sword as a trophy for mastering the game so I'm going back through the last half to get it. :D

How many hours you got into it now?

Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:14 am

Zelda Twilight princess
poker
scrabble
:rolleyes

Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:48 pm

Twilight Princess. But seriously the ending boss music for Ganon is just ridiculous.

Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:25 pm

LoZ : TW, Sims 2, Resistance

Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:54 pm

I keep the streak going:

Twilight Princess (GC)
Me & My Katamari

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:26 pm

GTA:SA(just screwing around)

I keep putting off starting FFXII.

Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:48 am

First thing first: I am not playing WoW anymore, thank god. Had a great time, made some money, managed to break the addiction. No more MMO's for me.

Lately I have been playing FF-12. I am 70 something hours into it, and I am level 40. lol Hey, I like to take my time, and grind alot. I may be level 40, but my license boards are almost completely full for my main 3. Just missing some espers..... the other cool thing is I have over 200,000 gil saved up, and all the grimores already. Those things are way worth it.

Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:37 pm

laidback0378 wrote:Lately I have been playing FF-12. I am 70 something hours into it, and I am level 40. lol Hey, I like to take my time, and grind alot. I may be level 40, but my license boards are almost completely full for my main 3. Just missing some espers..... the other cool thing is I have over 200,000 gil saved up, and all the grimores already. Those things are way worth it.

I've been playing for about 2 1/2 months now and this is where im at so far. I have maybe 2 hours left of story mode but still have 17 hunts to finish 9 espers to get and a bunch of other side quests to start or finish.
This game has so much (if not too much) to do. As for leveling what lvl are your other 3? I tried to just lvl 3 but later on if you get wiped out having the rest way lower just didnt work out too well.

Post a reply