Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:04 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:05 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I had to re-install Origin three times because it wouldn't let me left-click on anything. Eventually I gave up and got through the download with my keyboard. Still worth it. :lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Wow, that's...something. :lol Awesome though. I think this gives me a total of peggle on four different "consoles" now. :lol Let's see, ps3, 360, tablet, and computer. yup, 4.

Also, just got my 3000th trophy. :lol :eek And with the huge help of a friend last night, I got my 24th platinum.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
vix wrote:
And with the huge help of a friend last night, I got my 24th platinum.

:jawdrop omg, vix. Congrats!! I only have one. :lol I've been meaning to get around to some, though... :gameboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:40 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
Without him making an entire world for me, I never would have gotten the plat in it. He set up a world, built a house, mined for supplies, found the end portal, killed the enderman to make the portal work, built a nether portal for me, made me a bunch of bows and arrows, made two full sets of diamond enchanted armor and swords, potions and god only knows what else. This friend that helped me, he has over 50 platinums I believe. I helped him get one more after he helped me with Minecraft.

If you ever need help trophy whoring, I'm down. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
:eek That's amazing.

Aww, thanks! I don't have a lot of online trophies to do (phew!) but I think I'll get one of my two BP trophies if I host next time we play. :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
i wish there was a way to transfer trophies.........

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I picked up 7 Days to Die on Steam sale this week. It's Minecraft meets Dayz, pretty much. Fun but still missing a lot of features since it's still in alpha. It's gonna be awesome when it's fully completed, though.

Still waiting for Fallout New Vegas to go on sale.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:32 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
ts4 has

no pools

no toddlers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:56 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
my friend bought Flatout: Ultimate Carnage recently and we've been just doing some online here and there :) and we did some Dead Rising 2 co-op not long ago either

other than that been playing DiRT: Showdown and earning credits in SSX through global events

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
citylights wrote:
ts4 has

no pools

no toddlers

But it has Asian girls? Joni's gonna love it then.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:43 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
Got my 25th plat. Back to Minecraft. :lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:35 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
My new fave iPhone game is Watercolors. Starts out easy and ramps up in difficulty pretty quickly. Would highly recommend, since it's free and all!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I picked up 7 Days to Die and Fallout: New Vegas during the steam sale and I've been plugging away at New Vegas for the last week or so. :yes Great game, if a little bit dated in the graphics department.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:47 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Veckodag
I've been playing Deus Ex: The Fall. I really enjoyed Human Revolution and Icarus Effect. The Fall is the continuation of Icarus Effect (Novel) and it's fraking awesome. :D Love the story and the characters :thumbsup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:14 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
vix convinced me to play Katamari Forever. It's amazing. :cry My collectibles itch is forever scratched.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:19 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Playing yet more TF2 whenever my little group of friends is up to it. I'm now convinced it's the best game of all time.

Snipars | Click to reveal hidden content

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
citylights wrote:
vix convinced me to play Katamari Forever. It's amazing. :cry My collectibles itch is forever scratched.

:heh Awesome. Vix spreading the Katamari gospel.

Evo - the World Series/Finals/World Cup of fighting games is taking place this weekend. It's pretty much gonna take up my whole weekend. :yes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Playing yet more TF2 whenever my little group of friends is up to it. I'm now convinced it's the best game of all time.

Snipars | Click to reveal hidden content

I always see you on it :P

it really is fun and it has its awesome moments. Never fails to go into a random server and see our whole team of engys at last sitting in their chairs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
citylights wrote:

there's over 4000 items to get in kf so you should be good for a while. :lol someone from here who gets it, that i suggested it to anyways. :heh :P

random question: is there a way to play a facebook game without logging in to facebook?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:43 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
:jawdrop Ok. This is gonna rock. The presents are the best. I just got some drums??? And a horse last night, too.

I think the only other way to play fb games is to see if they have a web/mobile version. It sucks, I ended up making a throwaway for free music since every band does it that way now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
the presents are awesome. on the cousin i use, the samurai sword turns into a broom and i find that hilarious. :heh

and nuts about fb, tiny rebel games just released doctor who legacy on facebook and i would love to play it but i guess i'll just stick to the ipad version. oh well. :lol it's not like your progress carries over, i'd be starting over. i just kind of wanted to be able to play it on the pc.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:16 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
No way. :lol I saw a screenshot of a cousin running around in a bikini and I thought "that's gonna be mine." :heh But knowing me I'll probably start changing cousins and presents every level because I wanna use them all. Been using Honey most of the time so far.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
oh, i sported the bikini at some point in one of the games. my Pokkle has the sword/broom and something else but I can't think of what it is at the moment even though i was playing the other day. :lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Jeeze, I completely forgot about the Katamaris. I had Me and My Katamari on the PSP, and played the game raw. I'm glad to be reminded of the series. It has been put very high on my list!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
katamari is amazing. not much else to say really. :D

Go to page Previous  1 ... 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 239 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242 ... 252