Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:08 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:15 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
hmmm, no interest in the recent Metal Gear release?

shocking

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Considering Ground Zeroes can be beat in under 6 minutes and costs quite a bit, I wouldn't expect anyone to be excited about it. I'm a rabid MGS fanboy, but this is just ridiculous.

Click to reveal hidden content: show

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: new one - PM me
OMG finally, that is one of the IPs i have been waiting for since forever

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2014/00071282-dreamfall-chapters-du-nouveau-en-video.htm

among FFXV, The Last Guardin, Mirror's Edge 2, Shenmue 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I didn't want to start Last of Us yet (I find myself putting it off because I am SO tired of zombie games) so I picked up a little free-to-play CCG game on Steam called Infinity Wars. Nice game, but pretty tough to get good cards. You either have to spend a lot of money or take a lot of time to get a decent collection. FF10 Revamped comes in tomorrow, I may just start that. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Amy Hennig Joins Visceral Games

AMY HENNIG

STAR WARS

i'm playing this in my dreams 2niteee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:17 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
:heh I saw that, I seriously think that's about as awesome as that particular situation could have gotten. :yes And she's Creative Director! :woot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Veckodag
Prepare for Dead Space 4! :P :heh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
gondee wrote:
:heh I saw that, I seriously think that's about as awesome as that particular situation could have gotten. :yes And she's Creative Director! :woot

Yeah, it's really better than I could have imagined. Star Wars is right up her alley and I can't wait to see what she does with it. I can't say I trusted Visceral to make a great SW game, but under Ms. Hennig's leadership I'm excited to see what they come up with.
Now all EA needs to do is get a new SSX Star Wars: Episode VII Racer in the works. :evil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:11 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
You can't guarantee it'll be amazing since it's EA, but there are two things in it's favor. 1) It's the first of their Star Wars games so they won't shortchange it or add in annoying transaction stuff and 2) it will, at the minimum, be well written.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
So I started FF10 today in HD. This is my first run through of this game and I'm enjoying it at the moment.

Things I like:
Characters
Setting
HD graphics
The Music

Things I dislike:
Battle system
Lack of Vossler
Tidus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
gondee wrote:
You can't guarantee it'll be amazing since it's EA, but there are two things in it's favor. 1) It's the first of their Star Wars games so they won't shortchange it or add in annoying transaction stuff and 2) it will, at the minimum, be well written.

Ugh, I should hope so, but after EA even pushing microtransactions into the SSX reboot, I get nervous (not that they were intolerable, but still). Hopefully the massive f2p backlash at the beginning of this year will push them back a bit... :lol Nah.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Easter Sales on Playstation store starting today,

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/09/playstation-store-easter-sale-begins-today/

wayaaa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Well I wasn't expecting this:

http://kotaku.com/the-next-big-borderlands-game-will-let-you-play-as-clap-1560995025

I really got hooked on Borderlands 2, so I'll definitely give this one a shot. But to be fair, I'm going to wait for reviews, as it's 2K Australia making it and not the usual team. That means while the gameplay may be Borderlands, the writing might not be, and that's one of the strongest points of Borderlands.

EDIT: Looks like it's being written by Anthony Burch who wrote B2, so barring some horrendous reviews, I'm in. :yes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Im thinking this PreSequel, thats what they are calling it, is going to be like Far Cry 3s Blood Dragon. Its like a Big DLC story that you dont need the base game for. Im not sure if its going to be smaller, story wise, as it is in BL2 but thats what im getting from it so far. Looks cool, and there is a new element: Cryo.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:37 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
yeah, I'm thinking of it like an amazing DLC pack for B2. I really only buy the humongous DLCs for B2 and this looks amazing. And since Anthony Burch is returning, that's all the incentive I need. Can't wait. I hope the "new" characters are gonna be as awesome as the last set.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:07 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Mmmm yes, im expecting to be awesome like the rest. And its got Austrailian voice actors.....who doesnt love that?

Also, people are already dragging in details about skill trees, what the characters are about, history of other people and such in the forums. http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/forumdisplay.php?f=195

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:33 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
NA wrote:
So I started FF10 today in HD. This is my first run through of this game and I'm enjoying it at the moment.

Im currently on this one myself. Even though I have played this one a few times all the way through, i still feel like its the first time all over again. I really enjoy everything about it, the only major flaw of this game is how linear it is...

Quote:
Things I dislike:

Quote:
Battle system
:eek yeah, i can see not too many people diggin the turn based, but for fans of turn based this was one of the last best turn based systems (besides lost odyssey)

Quote:
Lack of Vossler
:rolleyes

Quote:
Tidus
:heh ok ill give you that one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Just popped in to say that Red Orchestra 2 is free on steam for the next day, afaik. As in, you get it now and you actually own it, it's not just a free weekend kind of thing. I didn't think it warranted a topic on it's own.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/?snr=1_7_15__13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:29 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I should be getting a new PS4 sometime in June. There aren't too many games to play at the moment, but the trailer for Dragon Age 4 definitely got me excited. Until Fall, I still have the Last of Us and FF10 to get through again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:46 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Played the Mario Golf: WT demo today and really enjoyed it, but I wasn't dying to go out and get it next week. Advanced Tour spoiled me a bit. :heh I heard that Castle Club is weak compared to good old RPG mode.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:46 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
replaying Dead Space III

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:57 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
YoshiExcel wrote:
NA wrote:

Im currently on this one myself. Even though I have played this one a few times all the way through, i still feel like its the first time all over again. I really enjoy everything about it, the only major flaw of this game is how linear it is...

Quote:
Things I dislike:

Quote:
Battle system
:eek yeah, i can see not too many people diggin the turn based, but for fans of turn based this was one of the last best turn based systems (besides lost odyssey)

Quote:
Lack of Vossler
:rolleyes

Quote:
Tidus
:heh ok ill give you that one.

I'm just telling it how it is Yosh!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I need to pop FFX in the PS3 and replay it to get some trophies. I ordered it and it's just sitting there. :/

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Decided to go back to NFS:MW 2012 and finish up the collectibles. Now that that's done, I'm finally going through the Most Wanted races. I'm really not pleased with how limited the game is in terms of options and races, especially considering that it's open world, but the collectibles definitely made it worth playing. I think I'll need to restart Burnout Paradise soon or find something else collectible-heavy because this itch will neverrr be scratched. Maybe I should just 100% another character in SSX 3. :heh

I also tried playing Rogue Squadron III today. It was pretty terrible. :lol I wish my RSII disk wasn't scratched; I heard it's better.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I started FFX the other day too NA. I'm pleased with how it looks. and still marvel at how genius the Sphere Grid was.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 236 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 252