Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:01 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Steam Exploration Sale!

Naturally just a prelude to the Winter sale, but a perfect opportunity for me to grab Payday 2 DLC.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:14 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Okay, Black Friday Thursday haul:

PS4
White DS4
InFamous SS
Madden 15
Resogun

total: $433.54
savings: like $165

I'm pleased. :heh Especially considering that's about how much a PS4 would cost me if I went into the store and bought it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:43 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Emu90
Oh snap, city!

I got Titanfall for $5 :heh
Empire Earth Gold Edition $2

I'm more than happy. lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:58 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Well, they were doing a 'Black SATURDAY' sale down at my local entertainment retail store so they were doing an offer for like 2 for £10 deal.

So I ended up getting Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance because... it's fucking awesome! Best thing about it was that is was in complete mint condition and the Grey Fox skin code was still active. The store well preserved the game for a year and still, I'm probably the only on who actually wanted the game (because everyone else plays Fifa or NBA 24/7).

I also picked up a copy of Rock Band. This game was preowned but it looked like it was never used before. The disc had no scratches whatsoever and it came with a FREE song pack. Wow. I only wanted to get this game because I wanted to have a party experience with other people like on every christmas, we get together and just battle eachother on music games like Singstar or Guitar Hero.

Still though, they won't last long whenever I'm on guitar. I'll be shredding with my Hammer-ons and pull-offs with breakneck speed on Expert tapping at the right times and kicking ass.

Lol, I needed to spend money anyway, I felt like such a money-hoarder and no fun was present.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:43 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I really cannot express how awesome Dragon Age Inquisition is. It is the sequel I wanted for DA: Origins and then some. I'm 60 hours in and not even halfway through! I could probably rush the main quest, but I'm taking my time to explore different areas, which all have a metric shitton of quests.

If I could pinpoint one problem, it can be buggy. There are reports that conversations stop working, and I've run into a bad bug where the game crashes to desktop and the only solution was to reduce post-processing effects and run the game in windowed mode to reduce processor load on the CPU.

My legs are atrophying because I'm not moving for hours at a time. :heh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:08 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
borderlands still. lvl 45 Nisha is OP as, well an aimbot. all those skills combined together get really ridiculous. still challenging for boss fights because it all relies on constant kills, but the DPS is insane. also i think im at 8 legendaries found. its either im having awesome luck or they upped the rates. not complainin though :P

Next to try out is The Crew. hopefully its as good as they said it was back in E3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:04 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Crazy_Driver wrote:
its either im having awesome luck or they upped the rates.

They didn't up the rates - that's your karma homie. Vix was always talking about how many legendaries you were throwing around. :heh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Just finished playing through Brothers. The game was very short game maybe 5 hours, but I was more than pleased with almost every aspect of the game. I also just picked up Borderlands Pre Sequel anyone here playing on PS3?

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PS4 came in the mail today. I played Madden 15. I got to play as Vince Wilfork. I sacked Peyton Manning 10 times in one game. This is a good game. v__________v

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:17 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
gondee wrote:
Crazy_Driver wrote:
its either im having awesome luck or they upped the rates.

They didn't up the rates - that's your karma homie. Vix was always talking about how many legendaries you were throwing around. :heh

Ohh yea, heh......thats right. "Santa Ninja by Proxy" its been awhile since we all played together :P

citylights wrote:
PS4 came in the mail today. I played Madden 15. I got to play as Vince Wilfork. I sacked Peyton Manning 10 times in one game. This is a good game. v__________v

Aww, you missed out on the PS1 edition. They have a theme for the PS4 that plays the startup sound from the PS1 too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:33 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Uiabird
I have been playing a ton of ps2 games, most recently NHL Hitz 20-03. I can't say too much about it though (I can't think of anything :()

Last game I played on PS3 was NBA2K14 (I literally just got it of PS Plus) but the game keeps freezing on my career, so it was a bust.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
citylights wrote:

Aww, you missed out on the PS1 edition. They have a theme for the PS4 that plays the startup sound from the PS1 too.

True, but I got this one for under $330 so colors be damned. :heh I do have the PS1 theme istalled though, it's nice! :cheers You were right about Resogun, by the way. Love it. :D

I have to say, my favorite part about the PS4 so far is the option to plug your headphones into your controller and hear all the game's audio. It's awesome, especially since my speakers are analog. :heh

Uiabird wrote:
I have been playing a ton of ps2 games, most recently NHL Hitz 20-03. I can't say too much about it though (I can't think of anything :()

Last game I played on PS3 was NBA2K14 (I literally just got it of PS Plus) but the game keeps freezing on my career, so it was a bust.

Welcome to Merq, Uiabird! :cheers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:17 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
The new Payday 2 free heist is awesome. It's a true survival heist, and you can stay and get more bags, and as big a payout as you can manage to pull off.

Not to mention this amazing (explicit) Payday 2 Christmas Carol.

Click to reveal hidden content: show

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:06 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
citylights wrote:
Welcome to Merq, Uiabird! :cheers

Thanks, it took me way too long to join here but here I is!

I am also playing The Incredibles as well. Mace Windu keeps talking ish to me though in game. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:39 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Yeah welcome man. BTW, put that youtube signature behind some [hide ] tags so it doesn't stretch the page. Signatures shouldn't be more than 125-150px tall in most cases. :china

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:04 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Done and done! Sorry bout that, I ain't been on a forum in a bit :P

I also am playing the new Sled Storm (The one with Zoe and Psymon in it). Now only if the original one didn't cost 5 trillion dollars on Amazon :frusty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:17 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Infamous: Second Son is great. Love it way more than the first. Photo mode is so much fun. :heh Here are my faves that I've taken so far:

BIG images!!! :) | Click to reveal hidden content

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:47 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I must confess that I'm addicted to Osu! now, but I DO have a goal.

...only 10 more ranks until I'm in the top 100 Irish Osu! players. Just ~50 more performance points to go and I can start bragging to people who don't know or care.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:05 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I finished Dragon Age last night, around 95 hours in. :eek Excellent game (though I didn't like the way my story ended so I may replay with different choices.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
So, my new favorite part of Infamous is the different languages in it. I thought I was hearing things the first time I heard someone talking about "麻烦," but then someone else walked by me and said 太棒了!towards me, so then I was like, okay, this is legit. I've only seen super basic stuff so far, like 茄子 for eggplant, but it's a nice touch. I've seen signs and stuff in other languages as well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
WINTER SALE! WINTER SALE!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:11 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: jonipooon
Just got started with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: Morph Phoenix
I finished Dragon Age last week (decent game nothing too special).

Currently playing SSX now that there are people playing online due to the free download on xbox.

I'm actually half way through buying stuff for my first ever gaming PC. I will miss the winter sales which I keep hearing about until around Jan 15th when I should have a complete PC.

Can anyone recommend any games that I should play on PC?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:54 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Well, the normal candidate for a first PC game to play is Skyrim modded, but I say you should definitely check out Team Fortress 2. Counter-Strike GO is also another go-to FPS, and Metal Gear Rising is 80% off at the time of this post. Payday 2 for sure, if you enjoy progression systems.

Really, just browse the steam store's front page and see whatever goes really cheap. Make a steam account using your phone or something and buy stuff using that, because the savings are massive.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Finally started playing Borderlands Pre Sequel. So much easier to get legendaries now lol. :thumbsup :pimp

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 244 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 252