Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60

Have you posted your pic yet?
Yes 43%  43%  [ 41 ]
No 57%  57%  [ 55 ]
Total votes : 96
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Lmaooooo :heh oh, funkydawg..

Too fuckin funny. Digivolved. And screw you Chrismast ;D

And jeez I didn't know I was expected to stay 15 my whole life. :lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
*note to self. Never pick fight with Alp* :eek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:40 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
alp dun swolled up

straight off the ID Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:44 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
PSN: CharmyDweeng

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:58 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
charmy that is the cutest facial expression ever

you're killing me here

i'm also glad to know that i'm not the only one whose glasses cut into their right eye while taking selfies why does that happen???

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:15 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Time to shamelessly plug my get fit journey.

17 stone / 239lbs / 109kg

13 stone / 182lbs / 82.5kg

I can't yet tell how much muscle I've built but whatever I'll get there. I would have resized them but I'm lazy so sorry they're big. D:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:14 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Wow NA, what an accomplishment. Good job! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:04 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
omg, congrats NA!!! :cheers You're soo pretty in all of those pics! I love all your clothes too holy crap.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:55 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
PSN: GeeFunk2010

My GF and my oldest son :)

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:02 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
citylights wrote:
omg, congrats NA!!! :cheers You're soo pretty in all of those pics! I love all your clothes too holy crap.

White Stuff, Fat Face, Phase Eight, and Mistral are my favourite stores which you can buy online (think they all over international delivery). Or you can try John Lewis Partnership, which is a UK department store that stock a lot of the brands I buy from. I'm also super lucky I live in a small town that has a lot of privately owned boutiques. Hell Bunny is one of my favourite brands too, their 50's styles are so cute. (Also Ebay)

Son is adorable Geefunk!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:50 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
PSN: Emu90
@NA well hello there... you must be new here. Lemme show you around. ;-) That transformation is amazing. I can't imagine what type of self-discipline you must have. Holy shit.

Beautiful son, GeeFunk. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:01 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
TrickyEmu wrote:
@NA well hello there... you must be new here. Lemme show you around. ;-) That transformation is amazing. I can't imagine what type of self-discipline you must have. Holy shit.

Beautiful son, GeeFunk. :)

Not much actually as it turns out. :heh

I had a personal trainer for ages four years back, and did the whole percentage of carbs, proteins and fats. I hate it. It never worked for me personally because I just couldn't do over a long period of time not eating foods that I love. Why would anyone want to do a healthy eating programme where you can't eat potato because it's a "bad carb"?

So now I just restrict calories. I know a lot of people say don't count calories, but it's actually not a big deal. I use myfitnesspal which logs everything and yeah, if one day I'm hungry and wanna fill myself up I'll eat a really yummy bowl of broccoli with cottage cheese and maggi liquid seasoning, it's delicious. But on days where I want a piece of cake, numerous biscuits or chocolate, I eat it. I don't feel like I'm missing anything out. Last night I had KFC for dinner as my weekly cheat meal and I still know I'll drop another pound by the end of the week.

As for training, In March I started with cardio just to drop the excess weight. Once I got to June I started weight training properly, I have a four day programme that I use. It's fun and doesn't get boring cause it changes everyday and I can push myself to get on bigger weights and since women tend to have their centre of gravity in their hips and legs, I squat heavier than some of the guys at my gym. I record my measurements every month and weigh in every week. I've never got this far before so maybe it's also a mental thing too?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:26 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
NA wrote:
citylights wrote:

White Stuff, Fat Face, Phase Eight, and Mistral are my favourite stores which you can buy online (think they all over international delivery). Or you can try John Lewis Partnership, which is a UK department store that stock a lot of the brands I buy from. I'm also super lucky I live in a small town that has a lot of privately owned boutiques. Hell Bunny is one of my favourite brands too, their 50's styles are so cute. (Also Ebay)

eee thanks!! That Hell Bunny stuff is amazing, I need more retro clothes in my life. :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:50 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Mom just texted me this. Yeah, that IS an inflatable pizza frisbee on my head. :wink I haven't changed a bit. :heh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:41 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
City that is the best baby picture I've ever seen :heh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:42 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Pizza baby! :heh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:08 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
PSN: LIL-CRUZE-SJG
I love my job. it might not pay, but most I know can't say that they've been a radio personality at 19.

Hmm. Two awards. Not bad for a relative lurker :p

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:01 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
That is a pimp ass pose Afro.

As long as you can wake up every day and say you enjoy it that#s most of what counts :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:21 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Yeah it seems like you always take epic pics Afro. :lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:25 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
XBL: joejakt
Once again Afro has proven he's cooler than all of us

Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60

Jump to:  

Information
Page 60 of 60 [ 1495 posts ]  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60