Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:49 pm  Post subject: Perpetualdusk's Public Message(+The home page?)  
Hey everyone, here's perpetualdusk asking you all to please stay safe during this crisis currently going on. Just stay indoors and play those SSX games, try to get a high score and when you do, try to get even a higher score avoid person-to-person contact as much as possible (I'm sure we're good at that XD, just kidding).

And one more thing, what happened to the home page? By that I mean merqurycity.com itself? It gives me an error message and the entire thing has been taken off for some reason. Oh well, at least the forums are still functional.

Anyways, how are you all managing the crisis?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:58 am  Post subject: Re: Perpetualdusk's Public Message(+The home page?)  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Hi dusk!

Thanks for notifying me about the index page - every once in a while this stuff happens on the website, usually because our host implements some over-reaching security program that thinks normal functions of the website are hackers doing stuff. :rolleyes I'll get it ifixed.

And I'm doing fine during the Coronavirus quarantine. I still am working from home, and while I am weathering it fine, I really miss social gathering for games. My big hobby the last few years has been being a competitive player in Tekken 7 and I miss seeing all the friends I made for that.

Good to see you around! :cheers

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]