Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:17 pm

I guess there is legitimately no one on this forum anymore.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:04 am

Oh, there is.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:13 pm

no there isn't

Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:37 am

It's slow, but look, there's four people here! :lol

If you have questions or whatever, ask away. I check it every day even if I don't post that often.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:46 am

Alright Gondee, I'll take your word for it.

Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:39 pm

You don't have to take my word for it. You can view in my profile the last time I visit the site. I'm around every day - I'm the one who keeps all the stupid bots from posting loads of spam on the forum. Otherwise this site would look like a spam fest and THEN you could be sure the site is dead.

I'd probably take it offline at that point though. :heh

If you're asking about consistent activity - then no, there isn't a lot of that, but that's far from being dead. At this point we are mostly a repository of old SSX information. Most of the SSX competitive activity has moved over to twitch channels like Xcon's. Hit him up on Twitch if you are aching for some SSX competition.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:53 am

Well, we all know this site would blow up again if a new SSX is announced. The problem is that that probably won't happen.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:55 pm

I feel so sad about this. I had practically no experience with the forums here , but this site being "dead" really crushes my memories of ssx :cry

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:02 pm

No. We're just lurking.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:06 pm

+1

Rarely post on any of the forums I visit, but I do check in here couple of times a month. :)

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 am

Trust me, the forum doesn't have much activity, but it's not dead. I'm still checking in every day to be sure that the spammer accounts and posts are kept in line. If you see it overrun with spam, then you can be assured it's dead. I'm still trimming the hedges even if no one visits the garden. :heh

There's an interesting SSX 3 modding thread in General Discussion if you're looking for some interesting new tidbits.

Wed May 02, 2018 4:08 pm

+ [yeti]

Sat May 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Never dead, just a little slow and full of lurkers. Big up to Gondee for putting in the effort to keep thos place running smoothely!

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Slowly lurking around. I see SSX 3 made it to XBOX One backwards compatible. Sad those controls arent as good as the PS2 version
Post a reply