Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:32 am

I'ma go a lil extra and list em in descending order. :thumbsup

Started off with the 50s cause the 30s and 40s were a fucking shitshow and people don't tend to know much about the first 2 decades of the 1900s.

I was born in 1992 so all I can do is speculate, but hey we have their art and the effects of what the people did in those decades.

Between the crack, crime, and the bullshit synthesizer music, it has to be the 80s. Ugly cars too. It did have a lot of great games though.

The 50s seem all picturesque but there was a lot of fucked up shit goin on depending on who you were. Nice cars though.

Here it gets muddy.

Then you got 2000s cause of 9/11... and shit like the tsunami in Indonesia to not be thinking of only America. Not as much good rap. Or rock for that matter. Also, there is something great to be said of the 2000s. YouTube and Wikipedia getting big. Just the Internet in general getting better and allowing us to learn more quicker.

I'd put the 90s here for their relative peace and prosperity. The Internet came around and changed things a lot in the late 90s. The world felt different then. Of course because I was younger, but also because cell phones were just coming out. A lot of great music came out in this decade. And a lot of my favorite video games came out then too.

The 60s and 70s had their problems with the war and hard drugs in the 70s especially. There was a lot of crime going on too, so it makes me want to switch this with the 90s a lil bit. But the amount and quality of the music from this era is unprecedented. Each day I keep finding shit. I guess I gotta separate the two decades. I'll put the 70s as the best just cause of all the music. Being there for the drastic changes in society would have been interesting too.

But damn, it does feel good to have the Internet as quick and at our fingertips as it is now. Knowledge is just at our fingertips. Some people don't know when to put them down. But having the ability to look somethin up doesn't mean you have to. Gonna put this decade at the top. The 60s and 70s may have blessed us with some of the best music ever, but hey, all that's still here now and there's more to come.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Probably the 90s. It's like the 2000s but without good Internet. I love the music and vibes but I wouldn't want to live in that decade.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:16 am

I don't know about you but I wanna have a cell phone lol
Post a reply