Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:45 am  Post subject: The drunkest you've ever been  
After puking my brains out in my bed yesterday I thought I'd make this.

For me it'd have to be the time my parents went to Portugal and I was curious what being drunk was like.

oh I found out what being drunk was like when I drank 4 beer mugs full of my dad's wine.

I couldn't open the door to the apartment with my key and ended up puking in the hallway and on the stairs. So I stumbled my drunk ass back down to the garage where the drinking began.

My brother found me lying down on the floor in the garage with puke on and around me.

For some reason I thought drunkenness came on instantaneously. Not my finest moment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:01 pm  Post subject: Re: The drunkest you've ever been  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Khalpz wrote:
After puking my brains out in my bed yesterday I thought I'd make this.

For me it'd have to be the time my parents went to Portugal and I was curious what being drunk was like.

oh I found out what being drunk was like when I drank 4 beer mugs full of my dad's wine.

I couldn't open the door to the apartment with my key and ended up puking in the hallway and on the stairs. So I stumbled my drunk ass back down to the garage where the drinking began.

My brother found me lying down on the floor in the garage with puke on and around me.

For some reason I thought drunkenness came on instantaneously. Not my finest moment.

man... I already was in the same situation a few years ago, after that I came to the conclusion that getting drunk is not a good idea :heh .. hope you get better soon :thumbsup .. btw you were drunk while wrote this?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:23 pm  Post subject: Re: The drunkest you've ever been  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Man, I´m sure many people can relate :heh I hope you feel better now, it´s really awful how sick you get the day after from alcohol sometimes. Fliper, please elaborate!

I once drank 8 beers in 2 hours, or 4 litres, and the rest is history. I was of course planning to go out the same night with my friends, that didn´t happen, I wonder why. :rolleyes I weighed around 185 pounds at the time, so I weren´t super feather light weight exactly (I´ve been 135). Still, that was way too much, I felt so bad the day after, I didn´t puke until the day after though, and... Puking was better than being handed junk food after starving for two days. :heh

I also drank almost one litre of vodka in one night when I went to Bulgaria. I rarely puke actually, so I felt just really bad the whole day after.

Both of these "records" (:lol) were set in a period in which I had my highest tolerance levels ever. I would rather die than to drink these amounts now, I rarely drink nowadays :dead

And also, Norwegians are known for drinking lots of alcohol on the weekends, and nothing on Monday till Friday.

I actually miss going out partying, coming to think of it.

ALSO: there´s a guy here where I live that apparently got drunk and used a fire extinguisher "for fun" in a concert. The result: 4500 people evacuated, and possibly band equipment for 1 million $ destroyed- calculations are being done as of this moment. I don´t know what to think about that....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:05 pm  Post subject: Re: The drunkest you've ever been  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Drunkest I've ever been was when I decided to drink fruity drinks all night, then top it off with a few long island ice teas at the end. Spent the night on the bathroom floor that night. :heh

Longest I've ever been hung over was like 3 days in a row at the 2012 SSX EA Event. I was hung over for like 3 days after that. :dead :heh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:24 pm  Post subject: Re: The drunkest you've ever been  
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Cute stories guys :p

But until you have either teleported or time traveled (aka blacked out) you haven't been truly drunk yet.

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:15 am  Post subject: Re: The drunkest you've ever been  
New Years Eve 1990 something or other maybe 92'. I was very upset that someone was pushing on my face, then I realized that it was the ground that was pushing on my face and that I fallen flat onto my face and was on the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:13 am  Post subject: Re: The drunkest you've ever been  
PSN: jonipooon
The drunkest I've ever been was probably a few days after my 19th birthday in Shanghai, China.

First, I went with a couple of my American and British friends to a small beer festival in Hongkou district. And when I say small I definitely mean small, our group consisted of like 50 % of the guests there. :lol Since the pissy beer was for free we drank like elephants from a watering hole, and did all sorts of games and tricks. I remember that one of us coined the term "Eye shot" after trying to "drink" a beer by pouring it into one of his eyes... All of us tried it. :P

Once we were really drunk, most of us took a cab to a club downtown (can't remember its name) to meet up with some other friends. After getting inside, all of us bought the usual "10 drink tickets" for 100 rmb. It's a stupid idea actually, because usually who wants to or can drink 10 drinks? Nevertheless, I remember I used them all up during the night... most were vodka sprites, others were whiskey coke. On top of that, one British friend of mine had given me a Swedish snuffbox as a late birthday gift, and I remember walking 'round the dance floor offering random people some of this snuff. But since nobody wanted to try my Swedish snuff, I think I consumed the whole box myself! :lol From this moment on, I have loooooots of blackouts.

The next thing I remember is myself sleeping on a chair outside a street restaurant in the middle of the night. The restaurant workers had taken my phone and called the first person in my contact list, and shortly thereafter my buddy Max came and picked me up in taxi. Then, I had another blackout, and suddenly I find myself puking into flowerbeds like fucking crazy inside an apartment compound. And Max is holding me, dragging me along flowerbed after flowerbed until all the puke is out. It was disugsting, and I can't even imagine how disgusting it must've been for him. :heh Anyway, then I had another blackout, and the next thing I remember is waking up on the sofa in Max's living room with the most TERRIBLE headache ever.... :frusty

That was fun though... :lol :lol I think my story shows how important it is that you have friends who can help you out. But the most incredible aspect of my story is the amazing help I had from those complete strangers at the street restaurant. Without them, I would've been sleeping the whole night on the street, possibly chuking on my own puke or who knows what else...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:09 pm  Post subject: Re: The drunkest you've ever been  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Obi: I wonder what it´s like to pass out from drinking, I think I´m not able to do that, I puke before I reach that point. I don´t want to try though :lol

Hung over for 3 days gondee!

Jonipoon: Snuff.. I almost couldn´t stand on my feet once because of it, and the most nausetious moment of life as well, if I can say that. :lol Someone also put a snuff accidentally in my beer once because they thought the beer was done (almost empty bottle), and I almost puked from that. Ugh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:54 pm  Post subject: Re: The drunkest you've ever been  
I've never thrown up from drinking unless it included weed as well.

One night after ~13 beers and two joints I emptied my gut into a children's slide. Poor neighbourhood..

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]