Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:43 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:58 am  Post subject: Just spreading the word...There's a Kickstarter for Rollcage  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
You know, the awesome combat racing game on the PS One......where you can roll your car over and still drive, drive upside down and blow up things? 2 of the original designers got together and they are making a "spiritual successor" to Rollcage called Grip, and it looks super awesome so far.

For any of you who are interested.........https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/169002413/grip-an-intense-futuristic-combat-racer/description

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:15 am  Post subject: Re: Just spreading the word...There's a Kickstarter for Roll  
PSN: Mistinguette
I don't knew this game. It looks like the film Death race in futur or the game WipEout version cars and it looks mortal! I like that!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Just spreading the word...There's a Kickstarter for Roll  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Rollcage was a sick psn game, I'm personally thrilled to see it get a reboot. I'll be getting this when it comes out. nice find.

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:23 am  Post subject: Re: Just spreading the word...There's a Kickstarter for Roll  
PSN: PGlassJar
Thanks for sharing, but...

nah.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Just spreading the word...There's a Kickstarter for Roll  
PSN: Emu90
SOMEBODY HOLD ME!!!! :woot :woot :woot HOW DID YOU FIND THIS???

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Just spreading the word...There's a Kickstarter for Roll  
PSN: new one - PM me
Can't wait for this game :woot :woot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:30 am  Post subject: Re: Just spreading the word...There's a Kickstarter for Roll  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
New Trailer | Click to reveal hidden content

I found it on Steam Greenlight.....which got greenlighted in 3 days or something crazy like that. It got a lot of recognition after Kotaku posted about it then Reddit found it during the kickstarter. Ive always wanted to be apart of a game from the very-very beginning, and nows my chance. This is going to be sweeeeeet

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]