Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:39 am  Post subject: Re: Your Story  
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:
flexxx wrote:
I'm totally up for chatting! I check the chat room from time to time but I never seem to catch anyone in there.

That's strange, so everyone on Merqury City is banned from chat except for you. :lol

But I don't know what happened to the old chat room, it looked better than Operanet (Mibbit) chatrooms if you ask me. lol
I'll see if it there's an alternative chat host that'll serve as SSX's chat room. Gondee's looking for something to replace it otherwise it'll get removed.

Haha no I mean it's like a year or more since i last did that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Your Story  
PSN: MistressWiggle
flexxx wrote:
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:
Hey there Flexx, haven't seen you for some time. :heh

That was a very nice story. I have to say also that it made me abit sad about what happened to you and NA but you two still had an amazing bond together as a couple.

Unfortunately, the chat room is unavailable but when it's back on, maybe we should be up for talking one day? There's a lot of new members who haven't used the chat room yet and it'll be great to keep in touch with the SSX community! :D

It was sad at one point but it's so long ago now! NA is engaged now :cheers and I just bought a flat with my girlfriend. Life goes on!

I'm totally up for chatting! I check the chat room from time to time but I never seem to catch anyone in there.

It was awesome actually, and the fact that our break up was very amicable is something I'm both very pleased and very proud of. Three and a half years were great in fact, but we just grew with slightly different interests and as Flexxx says life goes on. I can't believe how long ago it was actually. March 10th 2008 in fact. I know this only because it was the same day I went to a Turisas concert.

I'm pleased you're also on the housing market now. We accomplished that last November, it's nice to be paying for something that is actually ours instead of someone else's mortgage. xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:17 am  Post subject: Re: Your Story  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Racing: #2
I got my ps2 in 2005 and, surprisingly enough, it came with ssx 3!!! I used to get so frustrated with the game, especially when I couldn't get up the huge hill early on in Metro-City!!! But alas, I finally got the hang of it! I played ssx 3 throughout my childhood, hence I practically grew up with it. Despite getting new games, I almost always played ssx 3 until I got Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (my favourite non-ssx3 game). I continued with ssx 3 in 2012 and practically thought I was a master at racing.....

AND THEN.................................... IT HAPPENED............................................

I saw some runs of ssx 3 in around early 2014, and I was so disappointed to realise how pathetic my times really were (note that my freestyle scores are still that bad.......). I wanted to register here for quite a while, but I only got internet connection at my house this year.

Now, I roll with legends in this beautiful place. Welcome.... to Merqury City. THIS. IS. THE GRAVITUDE BAR!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:27 am  Post subject: Re: Your Story  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Fliper's story:
I was born in 1993, here in Brazil, I study nutrition and a have a job in paralel, and I will tell you a little about me and my story (if anyone cares)
my story in games begins from very young, when I won my Dynacon / DynaVision, I was so happy I can hardly express it, and a year later I won my ps1 (Gran Turismo 2, marvel vs street fight and guilty gear marked my childhood ) then in 2007 (13 years old) I got my ps2 (yes, I played very GTA, NFSU2, GUITAR HERO among others, but I got a game that would mark my life and I had no idea, which is the SSX3 of course,
I played ssx3 for about one year when in 2008 I decided to "search" a video on YT about this game, it was then that I saw that I really suck at this game (it was when I saw kick doubt 7,3M and stile mile 9,2M by Rastapo) I was shocked and I simply do not understand how he did some things like: always use the best route, do several MT's in the same jump etc, so I started to imitate or try to emulate, until this moment I do not imagined the existence of Merqurycity, I only knew about Revirus and MrChaos by a comment that someone made in rastapo video, but okay let's go ahead: I played this game for another year or so when I decided to stop, no specific reason, I simply was getting older (about 15,16 years old) my best at the time was about 8.4m in the SM to give you an idea, at the time i already enter the rank of merqurycity with that score but I simply no idea of ​​the existence of this forum, and also I gave no importance to this fact, then I went to do "other things" of life hehe, I began to practice
Sport at this time, to be exact bodybuilding (amateur of course hehe and i do until today because I love) I started to job and I ended up leaving the SSX3 aside forever (I really thought it at the time) BUT, in August 2010, I had an accident in the gym and I was unable to continue my activities until mid-July 2011 due to a lesion in the shoulder, which forced me to spend much of my day at home, bored, that's when I thought "I'll play SSX3 to spend time "was then that I could break the mark of 9M in style mile and so I decided to post on YT (note: until this moment I did not know of the existence of anyone this forum, and no one knew of my existence) when Rastapo saw my video on YT he sent me a PM and told me to get into this site (yes, when I saw the PM I was very happy, never imagined that my idol would see my video) and then I'm here until today with all of you guys, wonderful people and skilled too :P

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  1, 2