Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:38 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:09 pm  Post subject: Re: What books are you currently reading?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Well since this old topic got bumped, it caught my eye. I'm not exactly the type of person that reads books. There's only one book I'm currently reading. It's called 'Gone' by Micheal Grant.

It's around a group of kids that live in a city where everyone over 15 years old vanishes. Not only that but these group of kids discover that they got supernatural powers after the older kids and adults disappeared.

I've only started reading the first couple pages (out of like 500-odd) and I'll continue reading whenever I have more free time.

Luckily for me my last exam is tomorrow so after that, it'll give me a lot of time off until I transfer into further education.

But the book though, it's pretty much a supernatural teen novel. I'll come back after I've read it whether it's worth a good read (from what I've read, Grant really places in the best of how he structures his sentences).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What books are you currently reading?  
Very interesting reads, fredde and Joshie!

Let's see, I've read Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky, lots of comics, starting Paper Towns by John Green right now because I loved TFIOS.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What books are you currently reading?  
If you're not reading Onepunch-man you are really missing out~ some of the artwork is just beyond awesome~

Read...NOW!

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/onepunch_man/c001/3.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:42 am  Post subject: Re: What books are you currently reading?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
i normally dont read books, but recently ive been reading alot of the Sword Art Online novels. ive read through the original Aincrad 1 & 2 and the Progressive 1. i really do enjoy them, and i prefer them over the anime. defently going to get the 2nd Progressive version when it comes out on the 30th

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:29 am  Post subject: Re: What books are you currently reading?  
Progressive Vol 2 is already out. If this is what you are talking about.

http://www.amazon.com/Sword-Online-Progressive-manga-Manga/dp/0316383775/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434385493&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Sword+Art+Online+Progressive+Volume+01

I might give it a go since I just finished everything / caught up with everything else I was reading~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: What books are you currently reading?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
nahh, thats the manga....im talking about the light novels. there are a lot of different versions but this Progressive is supposed to be a retelling of the original story, starting at lvl 1 of Aincrad on to lvl 2 then lvl 3 and so on......
http://www.amazon.com/Sword-Art-Online-Progressive-2/dp/0316342173/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_y

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What books are you currently reading?  
Found the first. Gunna check it out~

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B58Lwuqt2I9LU3pXVFd3TFZKY0U&usp=drive_web

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  1, 2