Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:53 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:59 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
citylights wrote:
Titan wrote:
Oh yeah, get this. I got the dog diapers but my little Boston Terrier has no tail so they just slip down and her swollen nasty dog vagina just pops out the hole. It's like crotchless dog panties. It's the worst thing I have ever seen in my life~ :heh :cry :[

:jawdrop Noooooooo! That is the worst!!! :eek :heh

Alright, so what I did is I just put Duct tape over the hole. The diaper hole...not my dogs hole. :no :lol Problem solved.

gondee wrote:
Titan wrote:
Oh yeah, get this. I got the dog diapers but my little Boston Terrier has no tail so they just slip down and her swollen nasty dog vagina just pops out the hole. It's like crotchless dog panties. It's the worst thing I have ever seen in my life~ :heh :cry :[

:heh :heh :heh Titan I've missed you. :heh :heh :heh

Quote:
her swollen nasty dog vagina

My new band name. :heh

:lol Well if you need a mascot that's available every 6 months for 21 days I might be able to help you out~ :lol

NA wrote:
Foodwise, make sure it's a good quality kibble, I wouldn't feed her any wet food, it's not great for their teeth, but saving leftovers from a sunday roast or whatever is fine. My boyfriend's Golden Retriever has leftover veg and stuff, because you've cooked it you know it's nice and good quality, fresh and natural so that's good.

When you're buying the kibble look for a high meat content, and wheat and grain free. Wheat and grain isn't good for dogs, it can really mess up their skin and make it itchy. So many times the vets at our surgery will give injections for itchy skin and it can be avoided completely and money saved, by just changing onto a better diet.

I'm not sure what brands you have in America, I know that Orijen, which we have here, is also available in Canada. http://www.orijen.ca/ Maybe they ship to the US? Buying online is fantastic cause you can usually get like two bags for a deal or something. But just have a look around, if you go into your local pet store and just check the bags for the ingredients; http://www.orijen.ca/blog/products/dog-food/dry-dog-food/puppy/ and the first ingredient is the meat (chicken, lamb whatever) or meat meal you're good to go.

Hope this helps! Just remember that although it might look a little more expensive, if you're weighing her food out properly per day it works out tons cheaper, and vet bills saved on dental and skin issues is insurmountable. :)

Totally helps!! Check it out. Took your advice and went to the specialty dog food place. They were out of orijen so i got Now Fresh~

NOW FRESH™ Puppy dog food recipe is made with 100% FRESH turkey, salmon, duck
and 100% fresh Omega 3 & 6 oils from coconuts and canola. NOW FRESH™ also
features zero grains, gluten, wheat, beef, corn or soy. Zero rendered meats,
by-products or artificial preservatives.

you were right. it wasn't cheap. like 72 bucks for a 30 lb bag I think it was I got. :eek

luckily she doesn't eat much. should last a while~

Thanks btw~ :china This is great. It's like I have my own personal puppy nutritionist :lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:05 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Quote:
Thanks btw~ :china This is great. It's like I have my own personal puppy nutritionist

Sounds like what you need is a puppy gynecologist. :lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:30 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
gondee wrote:
Quote:
Thanks btw~ :china This is great. It's like I have my own personal puppy nutritionist

Sounds like what you need is a puppy gynecologist. :lol

For the next 14 days I do. Yick~ :[

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?msg=Countdown%20back%20to%20DEFCON5%20aka%20Normal%20dog%20parts&p0=2770&year=2014&month=3&day=16&hour=15&min=42&sec=31

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
I seriously just laughed so hard reading this I thought my eyes were going to bleed. Which is the best way to wake up

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:15 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Hahaha, fantastic!

Glad you found some awesome food Titan, looks really really good for her! I've never heard of that brand so maybe we don't have it here but I'll have to keep an eye out for it and recommend it to any of my American friends who ask for my help on occassion.

If she turns her nose up at it (she's a dog hopefully she wouldn't) just take it away and don't give her anything else until she breaks. Leave it down for twenty minutes and if she hasn't touched it lift it up and (the painful part) make sure she sees you chuck it away. A dog can go like two weeks without food as long as she's got plenty of water and there's no way you want a fussy dog. Trying to get my friend's West Highland Terrier off wet foodwas hilarious. It took her five days and then when she realised she wasn't getting her usual food she relented. She looked so disgruntled but loves the food she now has!

30lb should last a while for a dog her size, Toby being a Golden Retriever goes through a 12kg sack of Arden Grange every month and it's like $60 a bag. Everything gets so much more expensive when you choose a large dog. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:56 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
PSN: jonipooon
Titan wrote:
JONI :woot :woot

I probably don't even need to ask if you are doing well. I bet you are.

Did you marry that adorable asian girl you dated for so long?

Yes, Im well, and it's so great to know that you're doing well too ol' buddy! Heard you landscaped the whole acre around your house. What kind of landscaping, like gardering and so on? I'm actually kinda into that (and not in a sexual way). :lol I made a small pond in our garden many years ago, but it eroded...

And nope, I didn't marry her, that was like 3 years ago and lots of other stuff has happend since then! I'm living the ultimate bachelor dream right now. :lol

God I just can't forget our crazy fan trailer times back in 2004. We were like, seriously making one new fan trailer every each week?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:32 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Jonipoon wrote:
Titan wrote:
JONI :woot :woot

I probably don't even need to ask if you are doing well. I bet you are.

Did you marry that adorable asian girl you dated for so long?

Yes, Im well, and it's so great to know that you're doing well too ol' buddy! Heard you landscaped the whole acre around your house. What kind of landscaping, like gardering and so on? I'm actually kinda into that (and not in a sexual way). :lol I made a small pond in our garden many years ago, but it eroded...

And nope, I didn't marry her, that was like 3 years ago and lots of other stuff has happend since then! I'm living the ultimate bachelor dream right now. :lol

God I just can't forget our crazy fan trailer times back in 2004. We were like, seriously making one new fan trailer every each week?

Those were good times dude. I wish I had the time nowadays to make videos. I still hear a lot of songs that really make me want to do fan vids for games or anime but it's just too time consuming.

Where are you living now mr. bachelor?

NA wrote:
Hahaha, fantastic!

Glad you found some awesome food Titan, looks really really good for her! I've never heard of that brand so maybe we don't have it here but I'll have to keep an eye out for it and recommend it to any of my American friends who ask for my help on occassion.

If she turns her nose up at it (she's a dog hopefully she wouldn't) just take it away and don't give her anything else until she breaks. Leave it down for twenty minutes and if she hasn't touched it lift it up and (the painful part) make sure she sees you chuck it away. A dog can go like two weeks without food as long as she's got plenty of water and there's no way you want a fussy dog. Trying to get my friend's West Highland Terrier off wet foodwas hilarious. It took her five days and then when she realised she wasn't getting her usual food she relented. She looked so disgruntled but loves the food she now has!

30lb should last a while for a dog her size, Toby being a Golden Retriever goes through a 12kg sack of Arden Grange every month and it's like $60 a bag. Everything gets so much more expensive when you choose a large dog. :heh

She totally loves it. I think she would eat the whole bag if I let her. Thank you so much for the awesome suggestions and help!! :china

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:55 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Titan wrote:
[Those were good times dude. I wish I had the time nowadays to make videos. I still hear a lot of songs that really make me want to do fan vids for games or anime but it's just too time consuming.

Where are you living now mr. bachelor?

Yeah, same here. It's worth it though!

Back in gritty, cold Sweden... :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:08 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
I'm just glad that we've moved on from dog vaginas. Great to hear from all of you!

Sarah and Joanne are wrong- this stays in here until it's proven.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:12 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
MESS wrote:
I'm just glad that we've moved on from dog vaginas. Great to hear from all of you!

Just when we forgot about dog vaginas, here's MESS. :P Totally yankin your chain man - good to see you again! :woot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:21 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
gondee wrote:
MESS wrote:

Just when we forgot about dog vaginas, here's MESS. :P Totally yankin your chain man - good to see you again! :woot

Ohhhh. :lol Glad to see you still got it Gondee~ :lol

That "most annoying" badge is starting to make a lot of sense~ :lol

MESS, good to see you on here. Hows things?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:51 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Titan wrote:
That "most annoying" badge is starting to make a lot of sense~ :lol

Yea cuz deyz is jealous of my blonde flowing fabio hair

*swishes vidal sassoon hair luxuriously around*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:07 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Ten years, huh? Yeah, that's about right...

I brought up my old account here with a couple friends earlier today, and then I sort of wondered if I was still in the system. And then I wondered if I could still log on. gondee, other people, nice to see you. I guess you'll have to imagine the 20 or so smiley faces I would've dropped in here if the year was '04 rather than '14.

If this type of feeling has never happened to you, well, it's extremely weird. Was that really my signature? Is that really my location? Why?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
PSN: Veckodag
The best is returning to Merq after being gone for some time and not remembering your password. Then giving Gondee a gentle poke for a password reset. :cheers "Please let back in" :| :rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Here you go Gondee~ This ones for you! :lol ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:21 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Oh my god, brilliant :heh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Look at that bitch wearing that thong... :heh :heh :heh

This is seriously the funniest thing on here in ages. :yes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:52 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
"draw me like one of your french girls"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:37 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
:heh So what do you think? New Merqurycity mascot? Do we have one of those?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:45 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
:heh :cheers I don't know if Filip wants to give up his title. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:59 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Titan's dog already feels iconic. :heh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
:lol

Here she is being cute and sleepy~

Her name is Roxy btw~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:37 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
PSN: Emu90
Titan wrote:

Hold on... wait for it...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:06 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
I love how Titan returns and already his dog is more famous than him :heh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:18 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Titan wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 3 [ 52 posts ]  1, 2, 3