Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:58 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:22 am  Post subject: 10th anniversary surprise  
Hello Gondee and Everyone!
Filip here.
Just droppin' by for the 10th anniversary to say hi.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:06 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
PSN: Veckodag
Hey Filip! Crazy antics would happen with you around, great to hear from you again :heh :thumbsup :pimp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:33 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
yeah been quite busy with growing up :pimp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:11 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
That's some pretty impressive art Filip~

Glad to hear you are doing well~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:14 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Titan wrote:

Wow, Filip brings Titan back out of the woodwork! :eek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:25 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
gondee wrote:
Titan wrote:

Wow, Filip brings Titan back out of the woodwork! :eek

How in the world have you been man? good job winning that "most annoying" award. :lol

I figured it was about time I came back and started posting again. :yes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:58 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Very happy to see you. I see you on FB every once in a while and it seems like you're living the life. Glad to see you again.

And I still haven't gotten an answer as to why I won that "Most Annoying" award. I think they're jealous of my long flowing blonde fabio hair.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:04 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
PSN: MistressWiggle
gondee wrote:
I think they're jealous of my long flowing blonde fabio hair.

:heh

Nice to see both Titan and Filip again! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:22 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Good times. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:36 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Holy Smokes! NA & Yosh. What are you guys doing with yourselves nowadays?

gondee you must have graduated a while ago. You working in Portland?

My life is simple now. Take care of kiddos, sell a ton of real estate, game a lil, and watch A LOT of anime at night. :lol

and filip, I must say I am uber impressed that you stuck with the art. Thats good stuff in that link you posted. How old are you now? like 25+

and wtf??? 10 YEARS? :eek :eek :eek :eek :woot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:47 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
I was gonna ask how the kids were and what you were up too. Glad family life is treating you well!

I'm now a home owner, which in England at 25 is unheard of with stupid house prices. Working full time with animals still, still attending a shed load of concerts and travelling more, so I'm doing pretty good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:42 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
PSN: jonipooon
Wooo, Titan is here. Haha and its good to see Filip here too, I just think it's funny how you Titan kind of stole the show here now, haha. :P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:07 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Jonipoon wrote:
Wooo, Titan is here. Haha and its good to see Filip here too, I just think it's funny how you Titan kind of stole the show here now, haha. :P

JONI :woot :woot

I probably don't even need to ask if you are doing well. I bet you are.

Did you marry that adorable asian girl you dated for so long?

NA wrote:
I was gonna ask how the kids were and what you were up too. Glad family life is treating you well!

I'm now a home owner, which in England at 25 is unheard of with stupid house prices. Working full time with animals still, still attending a shed load of concerts and travelling more, so I'm doing pretty good.

Hell yeah to home ownership! That's Awesome. Congratulations!! Concerts, Traveling, Working, and bought a house!! It sounds like you are doing better than pretty good! ;)

My boys are super fun. Max my 7 year old is taking breakdancing classes. He was doing head spins last night. It was awesome. My 5 year old Carter I think may be smarter than me. He's a lil scientist. He just started swimming lessons. Wanted no part of them until this year.

Anyways...super great to see that it looks like all the old schoolers are doing alright~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:13 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
That's great news to hear Titan! Glad the boys are okay. No plans for any others then? ;) How's the house, last time you were around you posted a great video I remember it was frigging huge, you done much to it aethetically or is it still pretty much how it was?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:22 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
NA wrote:
That's great news to hear Titan! Glad the boys are okay. No plans for any others then? ;) How's the house, last time you were around you posted a great video I remember it was frigging huge, you done much to it aethetically or is it still pretty much how it was?

No way. two crazy kids is good. I got a vasectomy. That's another story for another day. :lol

Love my house. We haven't done anything yet to the inside, but I landscaped the whole acre. Built a chicken coop and have 6 chickens. They're super fun and lay hella good eggs~ :yes

So, are you a vet? Maybe you can tell me how long my Boston terrier puppy will be in heat. She just went into heat at 6 months old. It is so fucking gross I wanna die. :lol :eek

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:49 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Titan wrote:

I'm getting older and older, thats for sure. Having my first kid due in about 8 more weeks. its a boy and his name is Abel. :D come to think of it, i've never announced it here, so there ya go everyone lol surprise!. :dead Life is AMAZING right now. glad to see everyone here is still doing great.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:53 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Not a vet, would love to be one but I'm just not smart enough to secure the sciences in order to go to the Royal Veterinary College :( I'm on the nutrition side, but I can tell you she'll be in heat for at least 21 days. They occur every 6 months on average, so I'd advise getting her neutered half way through. So once she's finished bleeding wait three months.

You can also buy.... DOG NAPPIES. My clients used to call up and ask for Dog tampons which was hilarious, but any general pet store will have the dog panties, or be able to order them for you at least. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:27 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Titan wrote:
I got a vasectomy. That's another story for another day.

Quote:

Yep, still in P-town. I graduated in late 2008, but the job never really materialized. That was right at the beginning of the financial collapse, and all the creative jobs went kaput when the economy took a dump.

I'm still working at the same place I went to school at but I got a promotion to a new position. I'm looking for a new job though, I'm ready for something different. Portland is saturated with really good, really experienced designers and the job market here is hella competitive. Best I could do after graduation was some short term contracts which weren't enough to make a living off of.

Yoshi wrote:
Having my first kid due in about 8 more weeks. its a boy and his name is Abel.

Quick, someone put a sombrero on this pimp.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:22 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Holy shit, missed Yoshi's announcement. Congrats! That's lovely news!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:54 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
gondee wrote:
Titan wrote:
I got a vasectomy. That's another story for another day.

Quote:

Yep, still in P-town. I graduated in late 2008, but the job never really materialized. That was right at the beginning of the financial collapse, and all the creative jobs went kaput when the economy took a dump.

I'm still working at the same place I went to school at but I got a promotion to a new position. I'm looking for a new job though, I'm ready for something different. Portland is saturated with really good, really experienced designers and the job market here is hella competitive. Best I could do after graduation was some short term contracts which weren't enough to make a living off of.

Yoshi wrote:
Having my first kid due in about 8 more weeks. its a boy and his name is Abel.

Quick, someone put a sombrero on this pimp.

Yeah your line of work in Portland has got to be brutal. Things definitely aren't what they used to be for my line of work either. Portland is so awesome though that you can't leave. So what are you thinking about doing then?? You could always open up another clown college, I heard there's a shortage in Portland~ ;)

That Vasectomy song is a classic. forgot all about that one~ :lol

NA wrote:
Not a vet, would love to be one but I'm just not smart enough to secure the sciences in order to go to the Royal Veterinary College :( I'm on the nutrition side, but I can tell you she'll be in heat for at least 21 days. They occur every 6 months on average, so I'd advise getting her neutered half way through. So once she's finished bleeding wait three months.

You can also buy.... DOG NAPPIES. My clients used to call up and ask for Dog tampons which was hilarious, but any general pet store will have the dog panties, or be able to order them for you at least. :heh

Oh she is totally getting fixed asap. Regret not doing it earlier. 21 days!!!! :eek That's just F*ing great. :cry

Nutrition huh? so what should I be feeding this lil hobgoblin?

YoshiExcel wrote:
Titan wrote:

Having my first kid due in about 8 more weeks. its a boy and his name is Abel. :D

havin a baby boy. You are going to have so much fun. It'll totally change your life in a good way. I'm so happy for you. :thumbsup :yes :)

JONI :poke where'd you go buddy?

filip :??? :??? we need more art from you :poke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:42 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
I so don't belong ITT, buuut I just heard that Sarah Michelle Gellar recently cut a hole in her husband's underwear, put a pad in it, and put it on her dog while she was in heat and it made me think of this thread. :heh

+ congrats Yoshi!! :woot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:17 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
citylights wrote:
I so don't belong ITT, buuut I just heard that Sarah Michelle Gellar recently cut a hole in her husband's underwear, put a pad in it, and put it on her dog while she was in heat and it made me think of this thread. :heh

Oh yeah, get this. I got the dog diapers but my little Boston Terrier has no tail so they just slip down and her swollen nasty dog vagina just pops out the hole. It's like crotchless dog panties. It's the worst thing I have ever seen in my life~ :heh :cry :[

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:59 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Titan wrote:
NA wrote:

Oh she is totally getting fixed asap. Regret not doing it earlier. 21 days!!!! :eek That's just F*ing great. :cry

Nutrition huh? so what should I be feeding this lil hobgoblin?

Haha you shouldn't really fix them before their first heat anyway, so you've done the right thing despite the grossness :heh

Foodwise, make sure it's a good quality kibble, I wouldn't feed her any wet food, it's not great for their teeth, but saving leftovers from a sunday roast or whatever is fine. My boyfriend's Golden Retriever has leftover veg and stuff, because you've cooked it you know it's nice and good quality, fresh and natural so that's good.

When you're buying the kibble look for a high meat content, and wheat and grain free. Wheat and grain isn't good for dogs, it can really mess up their skin and make it itchy. So many times the vets at our surgery will give injections for itchy skin and it can be avoided completely and money saved, by just changing onto a better diet.

I'm not sure what brands you have in America, I know that Orijen, which we have here, is also available in Canada. http://www.orijen.ca/ Maybe they ship to the US? Buying online is fantastic cause you can usually get like two bags for a deal or something. But just have a look around, if you go into your local pet store and just check the bags for the ingredients; http://www.orijen.ca/blog/products/dog-food/dry-dog-food/puppy/ and the first ingredient is the meat (chicken, lamb whatever) or meat meal you're good to go.

Hope this helps! Just remember that although it might look a little more expensive, if you're weighing her food out properly per day it works out tons cheaper, and vet bills saved on dental and skin issues is insurmountable. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 am  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Titan wrote:
Oh yeah, get this. I got the dog diapers but my little Boston Terrier has no tail so they just slip down and her swollen nasty dog vagina just pops out the hole. It's like crotchless dog panties. It's the worst thing I have ever seen in my life~ :heh :cry :[

:heh :heh :heh Titan I've missed you. :heh :heh :heh

Quote:
her swollen nasty dog vagina

My new band name. :heh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 pm  Post subject: Re: 10th anniversary surprise  
Titan wrote:

:jawdrop Noooooooo! That is the worst!!! :eek :heh

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 3 [ 52 posts ]  1, 2, 3