Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:23 am

So i might have just discovered this little program called rainmeter. TL:DR......its a easy to use, moddable widget thingy. and someone made Monstercat's visualizer. Bonus points if you can name the game my wallpaper is from.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:20 am

Transistor! :P

Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:09 pm

nice transistor wallpaper~

mine right now~

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:52 am

Yusss <3

i wonder what that is from ^^^

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:39 pm

ALL HAIL QUEEN FETCH

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Good to see I'm not the only person who puts their taskbar on the side.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:52 pm

damn City, I always love me some Fetch. she's always been one of more favourite characters in games :thumbsup

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:21 am

Oh my god, I can't tell you how shit Windows 8 has been over the years. It's not even PC based, more like mobile. I'm literally on a bigger version of a mobile operating system.

EDIT: You can probably see how fucking messy the desktop is, that's because I haven't got the time to sort it out. I've got like this OCD where everytime I wanna add a shortcut, it should be with eachother.

How's this? xD

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:05 pm

You could Right-click >> View >> Show Desktop Icons (uncheck), then pin all your commonly used programs to your taskbar. That's what I do for Win7, not sure if it works for 8. Then if you need something off the desktop, either open the desktop folder or check the Show Desktop Icons box.

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:56 pm

God spoof the clutter on your desktop :heh

Just changed mine after a year, though it's been my icon for a while. Makes a good desktop too.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:51 pm

A commission Boogie did for me a while ago of my ssx oc Skylar. Or Skybutt as NA and I like to call him.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:07 pm

Boogie's backgrounds are the fucking best tbh.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:46 pm

My 21:9 monitor.......its so pretty...... | Click to reveal hidden content

now its just missing the Rainmeter touch.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Took a break from pony desktops to show my support/hype for Mortal Kombat X

April 14th is not coming soon enough....

Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 am

Nice, WW. I'm getting pretty hyped for it too. :yes :woot

Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:45 pm

gondee wrote:Nice, WW. I'm getting pretty hyped for it too. :yes :woot

#punchwalk Gondee, #punchwalk is all that needs to be said :lol
although out of all the characters announced Cassie Cage seems to be my favourite along with Ferra/Torr and some good old Kano ^w^

Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:38 am

Hmmm, looking at everyone elses.....im one of the very few that doesnt use shortcuts. interesting..........

anyways, i think ill stick with this.........

Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:35 am

My laptop:

My desktop:

My computer at work:

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:04 pm

I thought I share mine cause I haven't in a long time. I heard WIndows 10 is coming out by the end of July but even then I will wait until it's patched and everything.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:54 am

TrickyEmu wrote:I thought I share mine cause I haven't in a long time. I heard WIndows 10 is coming out by the end of July but even then I will wait until it's patched and everything

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37261422/index.htmldfdtice we're both Construct 2 users! :thumbsup What are you working on?
(I'm trying to make a business managment game crossed with pokemon red/blue and minecraft - check it out)

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:17 am

Holy crap, flexx!! Yours is so sophistacted. You could basically put it on the market by now. :woot

Me, I'm stuck with the demo version so my hands have been tied. I did a very simple and ridiculous pigeon hunting game just to test the waters. If you have Chrome you can give the beta a little try. Basically if you shoot a lot of birds you get extra perks in the next round (don't share this link pls!! xD)
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pigeon-control/jeacciecceaimngmndnlmgpcnmfpbbal

Yeah, it's portrait mode cause I designed it for Android and I even published it but it runs so much better in Chrome because it doesn't need a damn wrapper. I'm just waiting for a proper wrapper to come out so that people can download it at 2MB instead of freaking 28 MB. Construct is an amazing program that's for sure.
Post a reply