Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 pm

at this point i've run out of ideas for threads, sooo here's a new one and it's simple too. just post whatever your background is on your desktop and show it off :D
i've got 5 of them that change every 15 mins.
1. Last of Us/MLP crossover pic
no idea why i chose this, but i found it funny soo yeah

2. Princesses of Equestria
Luna is my fav, 'nuff said

3. GTA V Characters
GET HYPE!!!!

4. Last of Us Wallpaper
i just really liked this image

5. Luna Breaking the 4th Wall
oh god, she knows what i do behind the screen...... :eek

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:42 pm

You know.....i thought about doing something like this a while back. i guess it slipped my mind.....oh well here we go. I just swap between these every so often or my Gran Turismo 5 photos. Keeps things Fresh.

What i have now. Still Stoked about ME 2 :D | Click to reveal hidden content

Rubi Malone from a cheaply made Kill Bill type game. Its fun though. | Click to reveal hidden content

Must i say anything? | Click to reveal hidden content

....and of course, cant go wrong with a custom background of FFXIII-2's Lightning. | Click to reveal hidden content

Ohh, and those folders labeled Gaige, Maya and New-U? those are audio rips from Borderlands. New Ringtones hoy! Also Wind Waker....whats your Steam? i play a good bit of TF2 as well ;)

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:30 am

It's good to see someone else who has their start bar at the side. Thought I was the only one :P

Anyway, here's my desktop:

OPEN | Click to reveal hidden content

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:53 am

I have all 99 of these set to be on. My wallpaper is set to change to a random new one every 24 hours.
http://imgur.com/a/yErzP

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:28 am

Commission my friend did for me. Made for a great wallpaper.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:02 pm

For years and years, I had the same one, a Bleach one. Then last summer I changed it to this:

Simple and Sweet.

Got the image from here: http://deadendthrills.com/

(stupid photobucket shrunk it so it doesn't look as crisp as it should)

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Ookami. Love that game.

I haven't spent much time on my desktop, so this will look ridiculous...
Don't hurt me | Click to reveal hidden content

Vox is there because it was enabled to be on all desktops, and I was too lazy to remove it.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:47 pm

found 3 more for my desktop to make a grand total of 8

couldn't find anymore gaming ones i liked so pony it was

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 pm

I have my Windows 7 set to change wallpaper from a folder I have every 3 hours. Here are a few ones from that folder :)

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:39 pm

just got this awhile ago, it's actually really cool (i was listenng to music at the time of capture so forgive me :P)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:16 am

I have about 1,000 wallpapers that change automatically every 3 minutes. I did this since I found out I could a few years ago, and over time I built up a lot of wallpapers. They are of various interests I have and things I like... for example my favourite games, movies, actors, actresses, models, TV shows and musicians.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Took some pictures while playing Wipeout HD today and decided to use them as wallpapers. There's 28 set to change every 6 hours, so I'll have a week's worth.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:44 am

Boogie did me an extremely awesome wallpaper which I have now changed too. All hail Boogie.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Holy crap, that background.... :jawdrop

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 pm

NA, that's just awesome!!! speaking of Boogie, how come we never hear from them anymore

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:41 am

Boogie's on Tumblr. A lot of us spend a lot of time there Wind Waker. :)

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:48 am

NA wrote:Boogie's on Tumblr. A lot of us spend a lot of time there Wind Waker. :)

that answers my question then :heh

Thu May 01, 2014 12:04 am

REVIVAL!

Yea, i got a new computer so why not.........

Thu May 01, 2014 4:36 am

we out here

Thu May 01, 2014 5:28 pm

been awhile, and I've stopped doing multiple screens for awhile and found this pretty cool one done by Pony_Bereserker on DeviantART, might be my main one for awhile

Fri May 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Put a little SSX guy flying through the sky in that wallpaper city. :D

Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 am

STILL GOT MAH SHADES DOE

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:14 am

Interesting GIF. Shit's still cluttered and confusing. Now it's just cluttered and confusing on your computer.
Post a reply