Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:31 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Red Faction 2. Just an amazing game and I say a HD version with improved graphics, animations, etc. would be able to hang with the big boys. One of the best games ever made in my opinion, easily top 3.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:21 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Red Faction 2 was an awesome game. It's a shame the analog sticks make it so hard to shoot precisely on the console versions.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
FFVII I think I have started from scratch and completed it like 25 times getting evey materia to master, every lv4 limitbreaks, best weapons etc. I f*cking LOVE that game :D

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Red Faction 2 was an awesome game. It's a shame the analog sticks make it so hard to shoot precisely on the console versions.

Really? I never found the sticks that much of a problem.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:52 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Try playing some multiplayer with bots on hard with no explosive weapons. If you can't feel any sort of a problem, you're far better than me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
I spent over 1200 hours on Skyrim.

Over 300 hours on Fallout 3.

Something like 200 hours on Fallout: New Vegas. Never completed it because you can't carry on your adventures after completion.

Spent my childhood playing NFS Underground, Carbon and completed Pro Street like 14 times.

Completed Racedriver GRiD 3 times.

Spent numerous hours on good strategy games like The Settlers, Supreme Commander, Total War etc

And many plays of misc games I have.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
god forbid I don't even know how many times I've completed and created profiles for SSX 3 and NFS:Most Wanted and I quite can't count how many times I've completed the Portal 2 staory mode

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: Emu90
Probably inFamous 2 is the closest thing I ever got to a 100% completion. I think I was at 99%. The runner up is SSX 3. I could never find those two last snowflakes. UGH.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:34 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: new one - PM me
What a tricky question :D
FF series
SSX On Tour, 2012
SimCity
NFS Hot Pursuit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:17 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Ocarina of Time.
SSX Tricky.
Pokemon.

All three of my favourite games, I could play them endlessly and never get bored.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Skyrim
Final Fantasy 6
SSX Tricky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Pokemon wins for me.
I caught them all in pokemon sapphire | Click to reveal hidden content
Took a lot of series trading them in from my old Gold games and Fire Red. I spent a good 300 hours trolling around in the victory road because I was scared of losing to the Elite four (I was young). Got at least 150 pokemon to level 100 and managed to transfer them all to my white version many years later where it promptly got stolen. Even had a 5 IV ditto I found myself.

Misc. stuff on other games:

My heart goes out to FF12. The Raithwall tomb was a good auto-level place, but you haven't truly broken the game until you've done Dustia leveling.

Played Ocarina until my fingers went numb, but it took me 10 years to get past the shadow temple by myself. :P

I haven't played SSX 2012 that much though... Not as much as Tricky and 3 anyways.

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 37 posts ]  1, 2