Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Finally fulfilled a dream I've had since I was like 13 and got myself a synthesizer! (Korg MS-20 Mini) Will be coming in the mail tomorrow! Should up the Funkmammoth game big time :)

Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Shoutout to Joshie. Today i bought a PS2 fat , 8mb memory card, 2 controllers, all cords and components, and sims 2 for $50

Btw ssx 1 is hard as hell the first time you play it. I raged.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Yep, there's no handholding in SSX 1. :no The series got easier as it went along. SSX 1 is the troof. :pimp

Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:46 pm

I recently bought a PS2 and luckily I bought SSX at a local game store. I also found another highly rare game as well, Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero. Keep trying your best Nigel. I'm sure you'll find a copy someday.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:30 pm

I had to buy a monitor after my last one of 7 or 8 years broke. :( Good news is I got a paycheck today that covered the new one!

Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Alex wrote:I recently bought a PS2 and luckily I bought SSX at a local game store. I also found another highly rare game as well, Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero. Keep trying your best Nigel. I'm sure you'll find a copy someday.

I have a copy of SSX, that is the reason why I bought a ps2. The store i bought my ps2 had SSX, so i couldve had 2 copies of it lol.

Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Oh I misread haha. :heh Yeah, it's different compared to the other entries in the series. It may be simpler to play than the others, but it's harder to master.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 am

I'M ON MY WAY TO COLLEGE :cheers

Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:31 pm

citylights wrote:I'M ON MY WAY TO COLLEGE :cheers

:woot Go City!

I spent today updating the site, tonight I'm probably going to start on the Witcher 3. :brucelee

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Went to an awesome event in Sacramento on friday.......Terravita, Dirtyphonics, Bro Safari, Zomboy and Datsik all played there. Dirtyphonics stole the show with their killer DnB. hnnngg

Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Yesterday I saw The Weeknd, Banks, Travis Scott and Lana Del Rey. At the same concert. :woot: :woot:

It was so lit. All the stars aligned. The only thing that would have topped that would have been Kanye and Daft Punk making a surprise visit.

Ugh it was so good.

Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:10 am

^ Holy Shit. That sounds incredible Tricky~

super jealous~ :china

Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:21 pm

I am thinking about buying my friends used Launchpad. Anybody on here used one?

Seems like a pretty fun/cool way to make some remixes. the price is right at 100 bucks~

Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:29 am

ayyyy

Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Sorry I've been so MIA lately. My mother passed away in mid-June (sudden, but not unexpected) and I've been dealing with that. Luckily, everything went smooth and we got her put to rest.

I'm behind on some site updates, but I should get to those in short order. :D :cheers

Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:26 am

So my dad brought home two three swords (and a dagger in the hilt of one) today from work and it made me think of when I found those other blades in the garage and posted them in this thread, so hey, more swords, sorta cool, I'd say

Stuff (edited w/ 2 more pics) | Click to reveal hidden content

I'm fairly certain the blade of the katana (if that was it's name, even saying it just makes me feel like a weeb, and not the good kind) is less than 50cm so this is all legal to own, thankfully, no need for the police coming round my door. The straighter one is probably fake since it's got no guard, but jury's still out on the katana

I have like 20 vinyl records that I've gotten in the past 7 or 8 months and I'll probably post them here at some point too

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Those are some nice swords, dude. :china Gotta keep up them ninja skills. :brucelee

Just got back from seeing a friend in Texas. Was good to get out of the Northwest for a bit. :yes

Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:56 pm

After three years of being too much of a chickenshit to actually do it, I went for my drivers test and I passed!

This was my reaction:

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:57 am

This is such a nice little thread to share the little things in life.

It's so cool that you went to Sick One's wedding Sarah!

And on a sadder note, I'm so sorry about your mother Gondee. My condolences. :(

I recently moved to Stockholm for the first time in my life after growing up and living in the south of Sweden. It's quite a big deal for me! Everything here is very big and very expensive. But the city is beautiful, and so are the people.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:28 am

Wow gondee, so sorry to hear about your mom as well. Not quite what I was expecting to see here after being gone a while, but I really hope all is well for you these days.

I bought a house, nothing fancy but it is a full custom home halfway through construction now. Pics later ;)

Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:51 pm

YoshiExcel wrote:I bought a house, nothing fancy but it is a full custom home halfway through construction now. Pics later ;)

Nice man! :thumbsup Can't wait for the pics. Are you a HandyManXL these days?
Post a reply