Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Yeah, needs more lights :P

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 am

I brought my girlfriend to a hardcore punk & grindcore gig. It was the most surreal feeling I've ever had, like the two extremes of my being condense into one. :err :china
"This is a shorty, but a goody!" *Band plays 32 seconds of destructive mangling* and then hear your love laugh and applaud :err Is this even real life? How did this happen?

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:55 pm

fredde007 wrote:"This is a shorty, but a goody!" *Band plays 32 seconds of destructive mangling* and then hear your love laugh and applaud :err

:lol This is awesome. So glad to hear you're with someone who you can share the things you're passionate about with. :cheers

Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 pm

just bought my pass for BronyCAN today and then paid off my VISA shortly after, looks like I'm going to Richmond! :D

Mon May 05, 2014 9:44 am

New Laptop for my birthday today.

Brand new HP Envy. Really looking forward to booting this up tonight. Playing The Sims is going to be awesome.

Fri May 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Fri May 23, 2014 2:31 pm

You SOB actually bought it :heh :thumbsup

Fri May 23, 2014 3:51 pm

how could i not tho

Fri May 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Nice one, Charmy! :cheers

Sat May 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Huh...I didn't picture you with a beard

Tue May 27, 2014 1:09 am

Tickets to see After The Burial and Born of Osiris on May 29! Yay, that they'll play a show here in Stockholm, ATB is a band I've wanted to see live for a long time now :D

Tue May 27, 2014 4:52 am

yeah.... i never pictured the beard either HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:36 pm

um pt gave this thing

i have to stick these electrodes on my stomach and it goes bzzzzrt

its fun

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:29 pm

^that thing looks iffy~

I bought two 5s iPhones, and a movie~

oh and this thing -

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Ohhh, thats one of those electrotherapy things......right?

its used for pain relief i believe

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Yep! So far, so good. :thumbsup

Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:16 am

citylights wrote:um pt gave this thing

i have to stick these electrodes on my stomach and it goes bzzzzrt

its fun

I just got one exactly like this from my PT :heh :heh :heh :heh

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:58 pm

No way!!! :lol :lol :lol

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:27 am

Sold my old PSP and the 15 games I had for it for 150 bucks on craigslist and just went and picked up the Borderlands 2 PS Vita Bundle.

The only down side is that it only comes with the 8GB memory card and the download of Borderlands 2 and its DLC damn near uses up the whole card.

Powerful little handheld though. Looks amazing and feels great. Two sticks is sooooo much better.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 am

Hmm...I heard that PSP version of B2 wasn't all that hot, a lot of framerate drop. Other than that, fantastic game. I'm surprised you got that much for your old PSP.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:46 pm

gondee wrote:Hmm...I heard that PSP version of B2 wasn't all that hot, a lot of framerate drop. Other than that, fantastic game. I'm surprised you got that much for your old PSP.

I never played the console version so i don't know how it stacks up but it looks great so far. Need to get a bigger memory card. The cheapest 64 gig card i could find was $99 :cry

Craigslist man, it't the way to go~ Way better then trading it in at gamestop unless they are running some kind of a promotion or something~ It also helped that almost all the games I had were good games and I had a travel case and games case too.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Keep checking on amazon.....especially around E3 time. I saw the 64 gb go down as low as $50 one time

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:51 am

50 bucks would be great. Hard to wait though cause there are so many cool games that are cheap that I want to download but the 8gb card is just a joke~

Thanks for the info!!

I just bought an exacto knife and duct tape~ :eek :lol

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:42 pm

I made THIS terrible video with my friends:

(Turn your volume DOWN for the last 20 seconds. I apologize in advance, I wasn't the one doing the editing, and one of my friends REALLY wanted that in)

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Went and saw Edge of Tomorrow today.

IT WAS SURPRISINGLY AWESOME.

Click to reveal hidden content: show
It's "Matrix meets Groundhog's Day."

Go see it if you get a chance. I'm not a huge Tom Cruise fan, a lot of times he ruins the movies he's in, but this movie is so good it just shrugs off that. Amazing.
Post a reply